16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Curvy
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: Full Bush
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  32. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Overall Looks: Attractive
  38. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  39. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Studio 466 - March 2011 - Kim

Having failed to “lift-off” at my lunch-time visit to Sea Pearls, having the car at work and some time to spare before going home, I popped in to S466 for some relief. Around 6 ladies intro’d with the typical 10 second appearance and name only. Kim caught my attention with her friendly attitude, best English of them all and being reasonably cuddly and buxom (for a Chinese girl).

Down in the room, I get a nice welcoming pash and encouraging “feel” before being sent off to the shower.

On the bed there is some more kissing, body rub, sucking of my nipples and more body rub right down to my calves. Then its straight on with a rubber and some very good CBJ with a fair amount of teeth.

Then Kim comes up and slides me to one side and lies on her back. I come over her for more kissing then down to her very nice breasts. I then kiss my way down to her very dark hirsute pussy where we indulge ourselves in some delicious DATY which Kim enjoyed as much as I did, coming a couple of times.

Having worked ourselves up pretty well, I come up and plunge straight in. This is pure lust. Kim has her arms and legs around me, kissing passionately, lifting to meet every thrust. She comes again and I follow suit a couple of minutes later.

We flop back on the bed, side-by-side to catch our breath. Then Kim asks me to roll over so she can give me a massage. I find out that Kim used to work in a massage shop (legit) and does a wonderfully firm, muscle kneading, whole-body massage. She does fingers to toes and every muscle in between. I had had some neck and shoulder stiffness for about a week and it was just what I needed.

Now Kim is not my usual mature, GFE type, but I’m sure there will be times when I will avail my self of her special services again.

• Thanks 7

Thanks for your review Sir Thomas. I've never been to S466 before, sounds like there may be some good WL's there.