15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Any Piercings?: One or two
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Not Always
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF lesbian doubles
  36. Overall Looks: Pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss - August 2014 - Cassie

Bliss has always been an old favourite of mine, and one Saturday night I found myself in the neighbourhood so I went in to see if anyone caught my eye. Cassie was the last girl I met but she immediately had me with her beautiful smile and lovely eyes. She's curvy (not everyone likes that but I prefer a girl that you can really grab!), and has great tits and just a few little tats here and there. She also has a nose ring but it suits her youthful face. I booked her for an hour.

Walking up those stairs gave me a great view of her curvy ass in a white lace g string and sparkly heels made her legs look amazing. She showed me to the room, which was nice and clean and had a spa, and I got another fantastic view when she leant over to run the water. She asked me what I wanted to drink and came back with it really quick; she didn't keep me waiting long at all as some girls do.

She took off her lingerie and revealed her curvy body, amazing tits and perfect creamy skin. We sat in the spa, her between my legs, sipping champagne and chatting. When it was time for the massage, she told me to lie on my front and oiled up my back and starting sliding her hands and tits all over me. She's not a qualified masseuse but the hot spa had already relaxed me so it didn't bother me. She knelt up on the side of the table and opened her knees, giving me great view of her pussy in the mirror.

When she told me to roll over, she immediately went into an open-leg reverse body slide, which was the highlight and one of my favourite RnT moves. $50 for a touch downstairs was money well spent! She slowly worked me to my climax using both hands and lots of oil, tits or ass in my face the whole time. When I blew, it was amazing and made quite a mess, but she just laughed and slipped off me to get tissues and clean up. While the was in the shower, we chatted and then she thoughtfully left the water on for me so it didn't get cold.

While I was showering and dressing she was cleaning up and chatting the whole time, and we finished right on time with no fuss or rush. I'll definitely be seeing Cassie again next time I need a pick-me-up.

• Thanks 2