Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

might be a good idea to get hold of their number just in case. They don't do it forever haha would be nice to see them in private although it's abit pricey, I'd would still be happy to pay.

24 minutes ago, Denys N said:

Yeah a few times 😉

She’s not of the busty blonde variety if that’s your type. But hell yeah she’s attractive! Hawaiian, German Chinese mix, very exotic. Perky tits, very fit toned body and a sexual appetite like you would not BELIEVE. Without a doubt the best sex I’ve ever had.

Last time I saw Tori was just over a year ago and it was a threesome with Shay!

do you still go to bliss on crown?

47 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

lucky you, denys, must of been an expensive session

Mate, I’ve had encounters that have cost more and have not delivered HALF of what Tori and Shay delivered.

49 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Did you fuck her brains out? 😉

Yes 😆 both of them… and they did for me too 😅 One if the greatest images, is looking in the mirror and seeing me standing between Tori and Shay with our arms and legs wrapped around each other tightly as we made out.

Later, they both dropped down onto their knees and took turns sucking on my cock, while gazing up at me with their beautiful eyes.🤤

It was the only time I had a threesome with Tori and Shay but man I’m so lucky to have had it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

lucky you, denys, must of been an expensive session

Mate, I’ve had encounters that have cost more and have not delivered HALF of what Tori and Shay delivered.

49 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Did you fuck her brains out? 😉

Yes 😆 both of them… and they did for me too 😅 One if the greatest images, is looking in the mirror and seeing me standing between Tori and Shay with our arms and legs wrapped around each other tightly as we made out.

Later, they both dropped down onto their knees and took turns sucking on my cock, while gazing up at me with their beautiful eyes.🤤

It was the only time I had a threesome with Tori and Shay but man I’m so lucky to have had it!

1 hour ago, Qwert1234 said:

might be a good idea to get hold of their number just in case. They don't do it forever haha would be nice to see them in private although it's abit pricey, I'd would still be happy to pay.

Yeah sure, but I don’t think they would just give that info out unless they were working privately. Doesn’t hurt to ask though, especially if you’ve built up a rapport

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Denys N said:

standing on the massage table? how can you all fit lol? sounds like alot of fun. was tori into the rough stuff. hard fucking and rough sucking

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Denys N said:

Yeah I still go, there’s still a couple of favourites I go and see 🙂

any good masseuses you suggest?

29 minutes ago, Denys N said:

I remember the time I said to tori the busty blonde 'fuck your tits are so big' while she was jerking me off and she said 'yeah you like it' in a very seductive voice, then she said are you gonna cum for me baby and i just busted

• Haha 1

do you know the portugese girl celine I became hooked on her at one point before covid i saw her over and over again.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Denys N said:

Yeah sure, but I don’t think they would just give that info out unless they were working privately. Doesn’t hurt to ask though, especially if you’ve built up a rapport

It says that you can't ask for their numbers  waiting rooms or see them outside 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Denys N said:

Yeah I still go, there’s still a couple of favourites I go and see 🙂

Miranda is always booked out for long sessions 90 minutes, 2 hours sometimes you can't even see her. She's lovely. Have you fucked her

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Qwert1234 said:

It says that you can't ask for their numbers  waiting rooms or see them outside 

That’s because going back a while a few of the girls did exactly that which of course meant BOC were missing out on there cut lol .

i remember it clearly and of of course it still goes on in in all massage and FS places. Lost count of how many WG I’ve seen privately outside of the workplace. It’s the best way .

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, amos said:

That’s because going back a while a few of the girls did exactly that which of course meant BOC were missing out on there cut lol .

i remember it clearly and of of course it still goes on in in all massage and FS places. Lost count of how many WG I’ve seen privately outside of the workplace. It’s the best way .

I don’t think the girls give a fuck anyway. They just hungry for them dollars. You are a player amos. 

alpha male aye? 😉

47 minutes ago, amos said:

I don’t think the girls give a fuck anyway. They just hungry for them dollars. You are a player amos. 

alpha male aye? 😉

5 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

standing on the massage table? how can you all fit lol?

Haha no mate, behind the table not on it 😆

5 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

was tori into the rough stuff. hard fucking and rough sucking

Yeah mate! 😆in terms of sucking, it was slow and sensual which I prefer anyway. In terms of fucking it starts off slow and sensual and after a while it became “Fuck me harder Denys*”. Bliss personified.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

do you see giselle the russian blonde.

she's got a very nice arse on her. she offers sex too.

Yes I have. Also highly rated 👍

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Miranda is always booked out for long sessions 90 minutes, 2 hours sometimes you can't even see her. She's lovely. Have you fucked her

Yeah I have. She likes it rough too 😆

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Denys N said:

how many times? is she dirty during sex?

she offers a gfe

Have you seen ivy 

she looks like she enjoys the rough stuff

she’s always either fully booked out or in a long session. 

11 hours ago, amos said:

13 hours ago, Denys N said:

The hard part is making them trust you. It’s risky for them to see a stranger. Anything can happen. Like that guy mert who murdered the blonde in wynard

On 23/11/2021 at 1:29 AM, Vitesse said:

No, Katie from BR became Jasmin later. Lilly was from the Czech Republic not Estonia great babe and unbelievably hot too. 

is caprice lebanese? I know taylor is for sure 

2 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

The hard part is making them trust you. It’s risky for them to see a stranger. Anything can happen. Like that guy mert who murdered the blonde in wynard

100% correct. They don’t offer it to anyone. You normally would see them 5 or 6 times at work and then maybe at a day hotel once 

or twice. Assuming all is running smoothly and they actually like ( that is they like your money and can at least tolerate you) the next step is an overnight in a hotel and then if you’re really lucky then they might come to yours or you go to there’s. Good luck 

• Thanks 1