15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Dark
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF lesbian doubles
  34. Overall Looks: Model material
  35. Overall Personality: Nut Case
  36. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Langtrees - August 2017 - Angelique

A total dis-interested starfish experience........She left the room about 5 times, we were interrupted by cleaners entering the room 6 times. A total scam artist who wasted time at every opportunity...then denied anything was wrong with her "performance". A sloppy amateur dis-interested hand job followed by 2 hours of nothing. No condoms were opened or applied. A total sham artist with no conscience. Left me alone and naked in an unheated room to go get "massage oil" from her locker 2Hrs and 20min into a 3 Hr SEX booking. Fuck knows how long she was gone for........I fell asleep due to boredom. Awoke shivering and alone at about 3am. Got bronchitis, 2 x Drs visits, 2 x Emergency room visits, medication and one whole week of downtime to show for my $1050 + $50 tip.

Mate if youve been to langtrees ..this didnt happen

Look at the other review...interrupted by the cleaner 6 times!!!??!!?? ...like seriously..come on mate

And trust me..they dont leave you asleep in the rooms...and walk off for hours..hilarious...cant believe some people believe reviews like this

The girl chose "The Swingers Lounge" as a venue (after all the swingers had gone home) and the cleaners have to walk through that giant open space to get to the washers and driers etc.

I did not know it was a public access route or I wouldn't have followed her there. She chose that venue so she could blast her shit RAP music over the stereo at force 11. I tipped her $50 before we went to the room for dining at the Y, which she did allow. Yes they do leave you asleep in the room and apparently I fell asleep with 40 minutes left to serve of my 3 hour booking. I awoke after the booking was over, no girl , no clothes on, naked in a freezing cold room.

I don't care what you pencil dicks believe.

Just watch out for the time wasting (non-event), non-sexual SCAM service that this lady pulls out of the hat.

I'd previously been with Angelique 3 or 4 times and had no complaint about any of those appointments.

The vomit filled appointment with Morgan at Langtrees also happened, ring them up and book one for yourself (its so much fun).

Want further proof that this shit happened, I'd be happy to tell you guys more.

eg: Angelique was a Chef and likes eating dried packet noodles during a booking. Morgan has been shot serving her country (apparently).

Degial,  You are very quick to dismiss a negative review , maybe you need to be at the receiving end (of a few too many rip-offs for yourself) to understand.

Mmmm..3hr booking..no sex..2x dr visist..2x EMERGENCY ROOM visits...for a bit of bronchitis...yep..still dont believe it..and who books for 3 hrs and doesnt get laid.....ive had shot bookings too..plenty of them...but i dont take shit when ive paid money...maybe book for 30mins next time

That's a horror story. No paying client should have to endure such nightmare. Mary-Anne Kenworthy needs to get her house in order....Oh wait, we've said that a million times already. Close the damn place down!!.. :angry:

What I find hard to believe is that after one bad experience, you decided to go back again. What the fuck were you thinking?

Read the positive reviews on Langtrees website by Paul, there were plenty of great experiences from 10 or so different Langtrees ladies before they started scamming me.

Denial.....pull your head out of your arse, we all start here sometime, give me a break and realise I'm trying to help people by telling them what can happen.

Wanna see all my Hospital Emergency Room, Doctor, Chest Xrays, CT scans, Blood test results....I've kept the lot.

Do you think I haven't complained about being ripped of for 3 hrs with no sex + 1 hr with no sex ????

Who do you think I've been given the opportunity to complain  to when Rae (the madam)wasn't there, Warren wasn't there, Aaron wasn't there, Mary-Anne wasn't there.

I've complained loudly and strongly to anyone who will listen and then some.

Watch this space.

It aint over yet.

Denial.....stop being a negative asshole about all this.

It happened and I was there, you are just a keyboard warrior, give me a break !!!!!

CT scan for bronchitis?? mmm

Denial?? Who's that?

I support Paul00. I know the place well and that sort of behavior does happen. Sometimes it's a bit of a flip of a coin and depends on how reception want to treat you. If you ask me it's pretty disgraceful that they let a man fall asleep face down in a completely open and cold room whilst under their care. Only advice I can give to Paul00 is to be on your guard all the time, picking the right girl is a bit of an art form. 

The place has had a pretty bad rap lately, one poor guy committed suicide recently I understand, allegedly after he spent all his savings there. I don't know the full story so I can't attest to it but words been getting around that they potentially knew the guy had mental health issues and might have taken advantage of him - this is all unconfirmed rumor. Where there's rumor there can often be some shred of truth that start's it but who knows.

Keep safe gents,

Ed.

Mate, 2 hour bookings standard at least, anything else is a waste of money. The human race seperated itself from the beasts of the field 40,000 years ago. Doesn't hurt to have a decent amount of time to relax, even after a good chat in the smoking area. That's what it's all about, relaxation and not being an animal that just scrapes 50c coins together to get the minimum 20 minute booking.

Feel free to convince me otherwise!

Ed.

And 20min bookings are great..anyway i cant argue too much..ive been banned once and censored once so gotta be careful...

Also i dont go for relaxation...i go to fuck...and dont give me the bs that the girls love a chat and a smoke...their there to earn $$$$ and paid to pretend they like what you have to say until the next client turns up and does exactly the same....anyway cant talk..im off to fuck..bye