Langtrees VIP Perth - General Discussion Thread

Langtrees VIP Perth :: 0487 977 707

71 Burswood Road, Burswood WA 6100

Email | Website | 0487 977 707

Hi All

It appears Langtrees is off and running again....

I browsed their website today and I have to say I'm impressed!!!

Any feedback fellow punters???..... there are a few cracking ladies it appears.... but is everything as it appears????

Cheers

66Par

Edited by AndyJ
Name and contact details updated

Langtrees was my the first place in this industry that I visited, very memorable time. Was a while ago now though.

Langtrees now charges $400/hour. So, you have to pay upfront before you can go to the lounge. If you cant find anyone you like and decide to take off, they take $50 and refund you $350. I was told it's for the drinks.

Hopefully, they'll start giving Coca-Cola or juice instead of pepsi without its gas. Anyway, I've been there a few times this year and I have never met anyone whom I'd go for a booking.

Langtrees certainly is the leading parlor, leading that is in pushing their prices forever upward. Langtrees have always been expensive, that's just one reason why i avoid them and go elsewhere.

I don't like the psyche of Langtrees.

Yes, I agree that Langtrees is expensive, especially when a lot of the WLs (usually the hot looking ones) don't kiss (let alone dfk) for $400/hr!

Would love toget a review on this girl. Saw her on my way out the pther week and then backed up withher pics on langtrees website. Shes hot but wanted to know if anyone had any feedback on her servoce??

Edited by Jez
Merged into Langtrees thread

I really don't like the idea of paying before you have seen the girls and $50 just for a browse, ridiculous. What if you go at a time when only one girl is available ?

$20 is a fair browsing price

Sexi Lexy

thinking of trying this langtrees girl out (was at city west and a few other places)

this is a good deal for $380 at my place

I have a few specials running at the moment, depending on wether you want to come to me or i come to you, and what your after, at the moment though im running a special on my GFE during the day time which includes, kissing, massage, sex, mutual oral and anal and lots of touching and feeling and a good time for an hour at a great price of $450 if you come to me, or $380 if i come to you...

what do u think? is she any good

my regular these days is belle or jayda at esquire

seen a few others

who else do you recommend?

Edited by Jez
merged

As Langtrees seems to be one of the organisations behind the pending, horrible new sex laws in WA, I recommend boycotting anything to do with Langtrees.

As Langtrees seems to be one of the organisations behind the pending, horrible new sex laws in WA, I recommend boycotting anything to do with Langtrees.

Ditto

I walked out of there yesterday cause I hate paying the few before meeting the girl

If u don't like a girl u gotta stay around for an hour or u won't get your money back

There was a really bonk able girl there yesterday, blond tight

Wonder who she is?

I was gunna see a girl down at langtrees tonite I walked thru the door and was gunna take care of the business side of things for a hour it was $400 and that was ok I didnt have any cash on me so I pulled out my card and they wanted to put 10% on top of the fee so I opted to get cash out there handy teller instead. I put my card in that and they wanted $10 for a transaction. Now I own my own business and I know it dont cost that much to run eft on a $400 withdrawal. The end result Im not gunna waste money like that. I wont be using Langtrees again!!!!!!!

Edited by Jez
merged

Oh Langtrees! Money taking machine.

Out of options the other night and after reading a couple of reviews on Charlotte (review to come) I went against my better judgement and dropped in. $400 up front, in room and locked in hit up for $100 extras, another hr try value for $, $440 on card. Great service but still left a bad taste in my mouth. $940 not real value for 2hrs from that place.

...$940 not real value for 2hrs from that place.

Is this the first time a parlour has cost more than a private?

Langtrees = bad. Avoid avoid avoid.

Langtrees = bad. Avoid avoid avoid.

Damn, these comments are putting me off. I wanted to go and see a lady called Lexus who works there. I like the look of her physique. I've got the urge to have a session who looks like Ebony Ayes for some reason - lol.

when I first moved from Sydney to Perth nearly 6 years ago I decided to go see what Langtrees was like. I wasn't impressed with the service and have never been back.

Cheers

B)

Have skimmed through the reviews and the place seems to be a "mixed nuts" venue for sure...From Clinical and Mechanical to Pure GFE...I want to go check them out but after having a quick look it seems none of them offer BBBJ...and for 400$ for the hour only offering CBJ isnt exactly value, especially  if they ask you "are you gonna cum yet" every 10 minutes.