Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

I was a regular at this place back in the days when no-one gave extras, strict house policy.  Now it seems that everyone gives extras so you end up with an expensive FS punt, no bed to lie on and a crap massage.  Before extras became standard it was all about the massage and the massage was therefore really great.  Still miss Cameron and Alexandra and ... names escape me.

I still wonder where Cameron is now.....

• Like 1

Anyone knows whether the Amber of old is still working at Bliss? The current profile doesn't quite match up...

This place has had lots of ads in BP lately. Are the girls as good as they are described in the ads?

yeah so...i went here last fri night around 12am (sat morning). ready to get down and dirty because i was feeling it. 5 girls came out...5 of them were ugly...old, tired skin, bruises, croaky voices...get the fuck outa here!

there's was one who i chose because she was the least ugly...kind of slim...but that's about it! wanted to book an hour...but apparently she can only do 45 mins because she has an appointment...wtf? who books an appointment at 1am? fuckn hell!

anyways...i told her to lick, lick lick my balls...and i was out of there!

Edited by AndyJ
Unnecessary derogatory terms edited

I want to know too... used to be regular customer with her but she was gone couple of years ago....

Probably in a long term arrangement with a daddie or something. She has taken long breaks in the past and always returned.

Probably in a long term arrangement with a daddie or something. She has taken long breaks in the past and always returned.

There is a lady called Heidi working at Nirvana Surrey Hill... anyone knows if she is the same person ?

Thanks.

I was a regular at Bluss many many years ago. They even gave me a loyalty card! LOL!

I used to see Taylor there. She was by far the most raunchiest RnT masseuse I have ever seen. Ended up seeing her for a while outside the establishment

Sad to hear that this place had turned into a hovel

Does anyone still go here ? Hardly ever a review.

Overpriced joint with girls that look ugly. No thanks

Edited by AndyJ
Unnecessary derogatory term edited

becareful of this place. call and ask the price and remember it...

i've seen the waiting rooms price list listed different. and once early weekday evening reception adding 10 bucks on whats listed

becareful of this place. call and ask the price and remember it...

i've seen the waiting rooms price list listed different. and once early weekday evening reception adding 10 bucks on whats listed

Been ripped off on a credit card outcall before so would never return .

went there last night and got stung by extras that i wouldnt usually pay for !

thinking with the little General !!!

went there last night and got stung by extras that i wouldnt usually pay for !

thinking with the little General !!!

They have capped the extras now. How much were you charged?

They have capped the extras now. How much were you charged?

it was more what i paid for what i got

"$50 for kissing" ... sure, thats ok

"$150 for DATY" ... sure thats ok

$200, but it was more that it wasnt even that great.... $470 for the whole hour, massage and extras.... definitely not worth it !

Some awesome private girls around for not much more and you don't have to deal with the fucking stairs and crap rooms .

I have been ripped off before at Bliss and will never return

• Sad 1