Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Cassie has left Bliss, she now works at Michelle's as Summer

She is not one to work somewhere too long. No doubt she will pop up somewhere else.

Holly has left the industry for good apparently

I really miss Ivy, the tall, tattooed Kiwi brunette. Had really fun times with her. Does anyone know where she landed?

She's stripping at Pure Platinum

Have spent some time with Katie recently and have a booking this week . She is the perfect hostess. Fun , intelligent and very sexy.

Certainly a young lady that responds well to being treated with respect . But be quick as she may be taking a break soon .

I have been fan of Grace in the daytime from Bodyrotic and Charlie from Bliss after dark. I haven't seen Charlie on roster for ages and wondered if anyone had a good suggestion at Bliss to complete the evening gentlemens outing?

I visited Bliss on Crown for the first time last night. I really liked the fact that you are told to wait whilst having the curtain covering you from other punters. I do appreciate the effort they make for privacy.

I was wondering if this was normal practice at other venues?

And when you visit BR as it appears you will be this weekend they have separate waiting rooms for you . About as private as you will get anywhere if your worried about seeing someone you know. Lol

Sadly my last 2 visits have been most dissapointing. I'm not one to find fault or criticise the girls but it appears unless you want to pay for ridiculously high extras ( which I don't ) then the erotic massage very quickly turns robotic . And really the rooms are small , the A/C poor and parking is often hard to find .

Sadly my last 2 visits have been most dissapointing. I'm not one to find fault or criticise the girls but it appears unless you want to pay for ridiculously high extras ( which I don't ) then the erotic massage very quickly turns robotic . And really the rooms are small , the A/C poor and parking is often hard to find .

Have to agree the extras are now overpriced.

My experience is that extras used to be $50 for CBJ and up to $150 for FS at this place a couple of years ago. Now you are pretty much looking at double that for both options which is absurd.

So north of $500 for a shag on an uncomfortable massage table in a joint that needs a makeover with a so-so looking girl, or $400 for a session at Stiletto, bit of a know brainer really. Particularly when there are other better priced establishments with better girls and fitouts only charging what is fair.

the girls here just aren't the same anymore.

Really ruins the moment by trying to get extras during the sesh.

use to get full b2b front and back.....not they all stay a good distance away when finishing you off.

might as well find a nice asian place that does a better massage and feel more relaxed afterwards.

loved this place because of the caucs before.

I have to say Annie is stunning the service is the same as described above, but haven't seen her on roster in a while.

You don't have to go to an asian place just because the girls at bliss are unrealistic . Bodyrotic., Liasons, stilletos still offer good value in my opinion and all the girls are stunning.

Not the first and probably not the last, but Bliss seem to have engaged in a bit of photo recycling:

Pic of current girl Anna: http://blissoncrown.com.au/anna/

looks remarkably similar to that former girl Jenna. https://web.archive.org/web/20140314234059/http://blissoncrown.com.au/jenna/blissb_29jena/

Former is described as Italian, while the latter was English so unlikely to be the same girl making a comeback.

Bliss is officially off my list... The roster isn't accurate and is us usually fluffed out with girls who aren't on. The photos are not accurate, the ones that are genuine you don't believe cause the other are reused or not real and the last 3 time I've bee the "rate" for touching is now $100???

I'll stick to BR.

Hey Katie.If you read this can you get yourself on a weekend shift soon ???? lol

Perhaps you need to drop that magic word JB!