Christine McQueen - General Discussion Thread

She just got my vote. QEII would be bowing down if she came to Sydney and found out who the real queen is,

What do you mean "the real queen". There is only one.

MM

This lady does not need any gong to be the best. I mean some of those that have won it in the past could not hold a candle to her anyway.

100% agree with you Sebel

I had a pleasure to spend some time yesterday in the company of this remarkable lady and she looked absolutely beautiful. I have known Christine for over two years and have seen her countless number of times but I was totally stunned yesterday... just admiring her beauty, that face, the hair, those smouldering eyes, those full pouty lips and that insanely shapely body beneath the sexy dress...

I caught myself thinking that God must have been a fucking genius when she was created ... and Dr Naomi to a certain extent.

MM

^You lucky man.

Got to agree with you, CMQ is uniquely beautiful, those eyes are hypnotic. I think she must have planted a post-hypnotic suggestion: "ring Heidi san first chance you get". Must resist...

I had a pleasure to spend some time yesterday in the company of this remarkable lady and she looked absolutely beautiful. I have known Christine for over two years and have seen her countless number of times but I was totally stunned yesterday... just admiring her beauty, that face, the hair, those smouldering eyes, those full pouty lips and that insanely shapely body beneath the sexy dress...

I caught myself thinking that God must have been a fucking genius when she was created ... and Dr Naomi to a certain extent.

MM

I must say I can't disagree young MM , I do look forward to catching up with the queen in Adel very soonwub.gif

Buzz

Nothing to constuctively say, but id rather keep mr pickle out of things 50 year old men and ugly women have played with.

All this goddess stuff really disturbs me though. I didnt realise worship was a paid service.

Nothing to constuctively say, but id rather keep mr pickle out of things 50 year old men and ugly women have played with.

I must admit I simply don't get this.

All this goddess stuff really disturbs me though. I didnt realise worship was a paid service.

"The goddess stuff" is in reference to Christines overall looks.

When and if you ever get around to post a review, you will be asked to make a compulsory comment regarding your perception of her looks in the template,

The highest praise that is most commonly attributed to Christine is

Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!

And as an aside and nothing to do with CMQ ... given you are reckon yourself to be a Dom and you are into submissive girls and other kinky stuff etc.. by your own admission, it surprises me you that you didn't realise worship was a paid service.

MM

I realise lots of things, some just deserve to be brought back to earth.

Charlie Sheen had 2 Godesses, so I guess I can leave you 1.

I realise lots of things, some just deserve to be brought back to earth.

Charlie Sheen had 2 Godesses, so I guess I can leave you 1.

Dude, you are talking in riddles. What exactly is your point if any?

Have you actually seen this lady? Do you actually have anything constructive to add here?

I have seen Christine many many times and believe she is amongst the best there is. A true Goddess in my opinion and I am sure my opinion is shared by many who ACTUALLY had a pleasure seeing this remarkable woman.

MM

I will soon have the pleasure of spending time with the beautiful Christine, can anyone give me any help with meeting her and how to prepare to see her . I am very nervous about the meeting.

I appreciate any help

Thanks

I will soon have the pleasure of spending time with the beautiful Christine, can anyone give me any help with meeting her and how to prepare to see her . I am very nervous about the meeting.

I appreciate any help

Thanks

Having seen the queen ....ahem....a couple of times or so ....just be yourself , as with any lady show her respect and you will get an experience to remember , in my humble opinion ofcourse .

Buzz

How old do you think CMQ is? late 30s?

Look in advertiser profile on this site , but around mid 30,s... Looks younger in my opinion ....enjoy :)

Buzz

How old do you think CMQ is? late 30s?

37 according to The Telegraph, which seems about right. This is one year older than Jolie and 5 years younger than Zeta-Jones and " between" whom she bares a strong resemblance.Whatever her age, she is gorgeous so what does it matter?!

Don't care

She makes me feel young again!!

Yeah I know she's hot for her age. but for 1G /hr? with this rate you can get 19 yo with supermodel look in some places. Even Silvio Berlusconi only paying 8K per night for girls in his Bunga Bunga :rolleyes:

Can you think of a better place to spend $800 in an hour.

There are many places I can think of that $800 could be spent. The only time I could conceive of spending that kind of coin per hour for a pint would be the fulfilment of a long held fantasy of some kind.

This is not to suggest she isn't worth it in any way, it's just so far above my usual spending that I can't imagine how the service is two and a half times as good as any of the other ladies who have blown my mind. Each to their own as always :-)