Christine McQueen - General Discussion Thread

Yeah, that's what she told me. I don't recall "Popcorn Productions" coming up in conversation (due to her fucking my brains out just prior, so I could be wrong), but she retweeted pictures of her with Tony Burg during a booking the other day, so I'm guessing that things should be kicking off soon.

Please leep us updated. I would pay good money to watch this hottie in action. Sweet memories.

Yup According to Her Majesty she is shooting a few this year with Brazzers?

I hope she does a gang bang movie

in the mean time I'll just watch the ones I've made with her which Her Majesty was most impressed when I showed her my own little production of our fun time

together

Isn't it a caesarian scar? She's got kids.

it's exactly that ...you're not stupid at all captain

for those wondering about that "scar" check out my latest review on tne Queen It's the very first photo... you can hardly fucking see anything...the photo is genuine

I know because I took it

lol Bulldog

btw who's your avatar... she looks pretty hot!

That's ZooWeekly model Berenger Rose. Not a provider, unfortunately :(.

That's ZooWeekly model Berenger Rose. Not a provider, unfortunately :(.

Glad I could provide the eye candy

Today's (17 Mar) Herald-Sun has a profile of CMQ. She is on the cover of the Style magazine and more photos inside.

Today's (17 Mar) Herald-Sun has a profile of CMQ. She is on the cover of the Style magazine and more photos inside.

thanks F15 must check it out

Are the video shoots still going ahead?

Last I heard I think they're still planned but she's just a little busy with her businesses at the moment.

can anybody provide a link to that article

love to read it

cheers

TSB

can anybody provide a link to that article

love to read it

cheers

TSB

Just "google" I'm sure they will come up in a search

How amazing is christine Mcqueen...she really is the queen of everything and anything....wish she was down in melbourne for often