Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Could everybody else who hasn't seen her also please specifically let us know like Carl has? 

I don't know about you but I would really like to see thousands more entirely useless comments filling up these forums. Really adds to the place. Let's make the crayon chewers feel welcome.

Yes I agree . I’m out and will make no further comments on BR 

On 19/4/2024 at 8:49 PM, REALM88 said:

Yea I know But not all masusses Did FS like Suki and Ariana you had to Broker it

Wait what? Suki did FS? 

• Confused 1
10 hours ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

Wait what? Suki did FS? 

She’s was Strictly a Masseuse From my understanding. I Believe she would have considered Extras and FS to selected Clientele only if You played your cards Right. I Never got a chance to broker any of these services because she left BR shortly after My First Appointment. I rarely Bring Up Talk of Extras or FS First Appointment because I want to see if the Masseuse goes out of her way provides a intimate service Etc.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, amos said:

Yes I agree . I’m out and will make no further comments on BR 

I am Curious to Know @amos What’s Your Opinion about Beds in the Premium Rooms. Would think after you have road Tested say 20 of BR Best hug and Tug Girls the bed option would create a one stop Shop For you after you’ve Found the Right Girl.

Are there any intels on Emily? Saw her on one occasion when i was waiting for Jennifer, and looks like Emily has got a nice body, but somehow she's got no reviews so far...

On 13/12/2010 at 7:06 PM, fortune8 said:

while we are on the topic - whatever happened to Jaimie????

who know

2 hours ago, carl johnson said:

who know

2010 Mate Old News. Have you been to any BR intros lately view any stunners?

• Haha 1

is rain any good

who remembers lani

Anyone here a regular of Mya 

On 19/04/2024 at 1:42 PM, carl johnson said:

it say that she is Mediterranean.

Was she lebanese

From memory she was Italian/Spanish/Uk mix. Could be wrong though

On 19/04/2024 at 6:29 PM, REALM88 said:

Just out of Curiosity how old Do you Estimate she would be?.

When I was seeing her she was mid 20's. I'd estimate mid 30's now. I see she's on the roster tomorrow, I am hoping to sneak away from work for a quick 30 min session.

1 hour ago, carl johnson said:

is rain any good

who remembers lani

Was this Lani from around 2015? Mate she was an absolute firecracker in the room. Wow the memories there.

• Thanks 2
47 minutes ago, massage_magic said:

Was this Lani from around 2015? Mate she was an absolute firecracker in the room. Wow the memories there.

Hi, yes! 2015 to 2016 

On 15/04/2024 at 5:12 PM, MrAnon123 said:

@h3k

max I’ve seen a few times and she gets better & better the more you see her. It’s like she gets more comfortable with you the more you see her and she’s open to so much more. Would definitely recommend.

Although I have given Luna a go too but it felt very awkward like she just didn’t want to be there. Also when asked about extras she would tell me some insane price and it just wasn’t a good time for me. Maybe it was just her attitude on the day (I hope)

max tits so big 😏

On 18/04/2024 at 11:20 PM, REALM88 said:

I’m Only 35 and I’m Paying For It don’t feel To bad because at the end of the Day all men young and old pay for it either Directly or indirectly. Glad to see your Intel Paid Off Enjoy.

still young mate

• Thanks 1
On 28/01/2016 at 9:17 PM, chrisbear said:

There are no reviews for Tia.... she looks amazing. Anyone experienced her massage?

yes she was enthusiastic, seemed to enjoy what she was doing. 
loved getting her arse squeezed hard