Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 19/12/2023 at 7:25 PM, Jonstrong66 said:

Anyone tried Ariel or Aura? 

Just put up a review for Ariel

Has anyone had a session with June? I'm very tempted to see her based on BR photo with that tiny waist and nice arse ratio as @REALM88 would say + DDs

Any ideas on Jordana and her massage type?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

Has anyone had a session with June? I'm very tempted to see her based on BR photo with that tiny waist and nice arse ratio as @REALM88 would say + DDs

Any ideas on Jordana and her massage type?

I’ve Seen Jordana’s she provides a Sex Buddy Type Experience her Massage is about Mid Strength she Provides an enthusiastic service with Plenty of body slides and Banter. Physical her Body shape Reminds me of one of those Aerobics instructors From 80s she has long longs lovely shaped round ass she would be around 5,9 so her legs were long enough to wrap around even a thick Bastard like me hope that gives you a bit of an idea mate.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, REALM88 said:

I’ve Seen Jordana’s she provides a Sex Buddy Type Experience her Massage is about Mid Strength she Provides an enthusiastic service with Plenty of body slides and Banter. Physical her Body shape Reminds me of one of those Aerobics instructors From 80s she has long longs lovely shaped round ass she would be around 5,9 so her legs were long enough to wrap around even a thick Bastard like me hope that gives you a bit of an idea mate.

Would i get addicted to her which is another question?....banter is also something i like as it can be fun at the same time. 

Whats her teasing like both flip and milking hole?

1 hour ago, kazokoto said:

Would i get addicted to her which is another question?....banter is also something i like as it can be fun at the same time. 

Whats her teasing like both flip and milking hole?

Fuck yea you will get addicted she turned the lights up she used the mirrors to her full advantage she gave me amazing views of her beautiful slim Body. She loved watching my cock get big and hard before I blew my load all over her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, REALM88 said:

Fuck yea you will get addicted she turned the lights up she used the mirrors to her full advantage she gave me amazing views of her beautiful slim Body. She loved watching my cock get big and hard before I blew my load all over her.

Will second this comment.  She uses the mirrors well.

• Like 1
On 08/01/2024 at 9:37 PM, REALM88 said:

Nice to hear she's become a fan favourite, I think I saw her a year or so ago now, and it wasn't nearly this good haha
Then again, for memory, she said it was her first shift at the time (was it the truth? who knows, grain of salt and all that)

I am looking for a hot girl to book at this place. Preferably slim, nice sexy face, dont care about height, offers fs. I liked june. But not enuf intel on her

10 hours ago, cyberkingz said:

I am looking for a hot girl to book at this place. Preferably slim, nice sexy face, dont care about height, offers fs. I liked june. But not enuf intel on her

Can’t beet intros strongly advise against pre booking. FS should not be that hard to come by these days as long a your well groomed and polite. Brokering a FS for a reasonable Rate that’s another story there better value options around if that’s the main reason why you’re going.

9 minutes ago, cyberkingz said:

Are the intros one on one?

Yes 

Only ever had group intro at ginza empire 

Cassandra has disappeared from the roster.    Any intel on her whereabouts ?

56 minutes ago, rtfan said:

Two weeks no Violet - hope she hasn't dropped off the roster.

she was on last sat roster.

• Like 1

Anyone who has met June (either in the line up and/or in the room) - what is the extent of her 'body art' ? Thanks in advance.

22 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Anyone who has met June (either in the line up and/or in the room) - what is the extent of her 'body art' ? Thanks in advance.

Nothing of note stood out, from memory of an intro.    I think tasteful = small pieces here and there .    Definitely not Blaire's level of tatts.  

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the girls are regularly tested for STI/STDs?

Planning a visit soon and have been feeling more worried about this lately.

30 minutes ago, Joeramone233 said:

I doubt it. Are you ? If you’re worried it’s best to avoid girls or places that offer any form of FS,daty etc 

53 minutes ago, Joeramone233 said:

Get tested afterwards if your worried

21 minutes ago, amos said:

I doubt it. Are you ? If you’re worried it’s best to avoid girls or places that offer any form of FS,daty etc 

scaring the poor bloke

47 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

Get tested afterwards if your worried

scaring the poor bloke

Some scare easier than others . And some should be scared . 
After the deed is of course the best time to be tested lol 

2 hours ago, Joeramone233 said:

Pretty sure the risk of picking up an STI from a handjob is very low, maybe things have changed since I did sex ed at school.

• Haha 1
On 19/02/2024 at 5:00 PM, Joeramone233 said:

You Sound quite Young. As Far Bodyrotic is concerned its advertising itself as an erotic massage parlor Nude Body 2 Body massage service I don't believe the girls are obliged to get tested a lot probably do it for there own piece of mind. if your getting Natural services quite regularly with low end providers would be common sense to get tested every once in while. everything in life has risk driving a car going out in the sun etc there's a lot of things worth worrying about in life this would not be worth giving a second thought about.

• Like 1