Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 18/8/2023 at 5:00 PM, rainer_forde said:

Tempted by the picture to book max- exactly  what I look for. but there is not a lot of reviews - has anyone seen her?  Even if just in intro...

You won’t be disappointed 

• Like 1

I noticed Valentina is not on the roster anymore 😭

I just had an amazing session with her last month.

anyone know where she went?

11 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Ariana completely gone from the roster and stable of ladies. That leaves a MASSIVE hole within this establishment.

Was she that good?. never had the chance to book Ariana near impossible from what i hear same as Grace. Noticed the rosters are not jam packed like they used be looks like a sign of much needed market appropriation.  looks like all covid cash has all dried up. hopefully now the business will return to Normal it advertises itself as erotic massage parlor BR needs get rid of the This FS culture bull shit once and for all should not need to pay for extras to have a memorable service.

• Like 1
On 25/8/2023 at 4:20 PM, Neil003 said:

I noticed Valentina is not on the roster anymore 😭

I just had an amazing session with her last month.

anyone know where she went?

Was planning on making a booking to see her. What was her Massage style Like? Did she push extras in the Room?

11 hours ago, Porkchop said:

Ariana completely gone from the roster and stable of ladies. That leaves a MASSIVE hole within this establishment.

🐎

14 hours ago, REALM88 said:

Was planning on making a booking to see her. What was her Massage style Like? Did she push extras in the Room?

She was awesome, was my current favourite actually. Very caring and gentle personality.

she never pushed for extras. But she did offer kissing/playing with her pussy.

had a lot of fun with her, too bad she’s gone.

would love to know where though.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Padfoot said:

Any intel on where Leah might have gone to? 

Unbelievable, Leah’s gone as well!

Any intel on where will be appreciated.

Maybe it’s time to hit other places and find out where these amazing girls hv gone!

• Sad 1
On 03/09/2023 at 8:25 PM, REALM88 said:

Can anyone vouch for Gia?. Physically judging from the photos she looks like she could be a replacement to Talia.

Pics look sexy

Hi,

Anyone has recommandation? I would only see Camilla at BR but she will be gone for a while (on Holiday).

I am either looking for huge tits for a good titsfuck or someone really good at body slide.

Tell me your recommandation.

Thanks,

8 hours ago, plopfile123 said:

I am either looking for huge tits for a good titsfuck or someone really good at body slide.

Nina is good.    If you like the tan lines and South American accent

On 3/9/2023 at 8:02 PM, REALM88 said:

Was she that good?. never had the chance to book Ariana near impossible from what i hear same as Grace.

I have been seeing Ariana ever since she started. Pretty much only saw her for the last few years. I was pretty bummed out when she told me she decided to retire.

I’ve seen Grace but she only works when I should be working. :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, lemur said:

I have been seeing Ariana ever since she started. Pretty much only saw her for the last few years. I was pretty bummed out when she told me she decided to retire.

The Best ones are popular for good reason. These New girls should make the best bad economic situation give an amazing service with out pushing extras and guess what before you know it you got yourself a loyal customer base.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lemur said:

In Hind sight that Grace Review i wrote probably not the best idea pretty much given up on booking her heard off others you need to book 2 or 3 days ahead. hopefully now all the Covid Cash dried up things will improve booking wise service standards should improve all the opportunistic FS girls will move on good riddance.

16 hours ago, plopfile123 said:

Hi,

Anyone has recommandation? I would only see Camilla at BR but she will be gone for a while (on Holiday).

Tell me your recommandation.

Thanks,

Heard Francesca pretty good if Spanish is your thing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, REALM88 said:

Heard Francesca pretty good if Spanish is your thing.

Francesca is very good  can't comment on the Spanish as we didn't get there but great service anyway she is certainly build for good Spanish 

• Like 2
On 04/09/2023 at 10:54 AM, Neil003 said:

She was awesome, was my current favourite actually. Very caring and gentle personality.

she never pushed for extras. But she did offer kissing/playing with her pussy.

had a lot of fun with her, too bad she’s gone.

would love to know where though.

could see max as a replacement 

On 03/09/2023 at 8:26 PM, amos said:

🐎

Ford Mustang, buddy? 

Does anyone know what happened to Amanda? She was on the BR roster for a few weeks, I saw her once, now she's gone. I'm hoping she might have just moved to another establishment. I know this is a long shot as I don't think she was around long enough to establish any sort of following.

On 20/09/2023 at 4:25 PM, Addy69 said:

Has anyone tried Montana? Does she offer any extras?

TOFTT and report back. 😀

Indigo hasn't been on roster for the last few weeks.   Hopefully not departing.