Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 13/12/2023 at 1:30 AM, Norm Derr Plum said:

So appears Suki"s gone now

Shame 

I thought there might have been more fuss on here about her departure given the reviews 

Ah Suki. Amazing tight body and such a tease. Agree one of the last gorgeous slim model types. Agree BR needs to work harder to recruit and bring back some of the BR magic. 

• Like 2

With my regular gone haven’t been to BR in six months. Did a double with Sasha and another slim girl from Samoa the other day at BR to break the BR drought. Can’t remember the second girls name which is a shame as she was fun.  Sasha - had read some comments and reviews and so she was first choice. . She was slimmer with A/B breasts, smaller waist and firm body. Mid height not petite. Chestnut hair long, and milky white skin. Maybe late 20s but I am bad with ages. Very cheeky smile - and playful and cute - like a pretty GND. Both girls great - would see Sasha again. With Suki, Cindy, and Freya gone any suggestions of slimmer model shaped girls at BR? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

Ah Suki. Amazing tight body and such a tease. Agree one of the last gorgeous slim model types. Agree BR needs to work harder to recruit and bring back some of the BR magic. 

They Need to Start training the girls from scratch. I want to see brand new faces at BR in 2024 very attractive Models types who are eager and enthusiastic to perform an Erotic Massage No FS parlour Girls who will bring with them a Guaranteed hustler culture.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

They Need to Start training the girls from scratch. I want to see brand new faces at BR in 2024 very attractive Models types who are eager and enthusiastic to perform an Erotic Massage No FS parlour Girls who will bring with them a Guaranteed hustler culture.

Good luck with that but I think it’s way too late and the hustler culture is definitely there to stay. As for model types well good luck with that too. There just girls looking to suck as much money out of punters in the shortest amount of time . 
Models earn 100 times more lol 

3 hours ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

With my regular gone haven’t been to BR in six months. Did a double with Sasha and another slim girl from Samoa the other day at BR to break the BR drought. Can’t remember the second girls name which is a shame as she was fun.  Sasha - had read some comments and reviews and so she was first choice. . She was slimmer with A/B breasts, smaller waist and firm body. Mid height not petite. Chestnut hair long, and milky white skin. Maybe late 20s but I am bad with ages. Very cheeky smile - and playful and cute - like a pretty GND. Both girls great - would see Sasha again. With Suki, Cindy, and Freya gone any suggestions of slimmer model shaped girls at BR? 

Second girl I believe its Katana. Polynesian girl with a b cup and definitely gave a good look at rear as she returned to intro room who I met prior to my booking with Ciara on a Saturday. Would be my next girl on the list, body shape wise with a pretty face. Waiting for River (red head with a nice rack on BR profile), have not met but from what I gather she is on at least once a month.

I'm sad I haven't met Suki since I started going early to late December this month, if Suki was around still. I would definitely choose doubles with her and Ciara as it would be a tug of war session

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

@kazokoto in regards to Kitana what was her Ass to waist ratio like I really got a thing for slim Curvy Hybrids think Talia Grace eg.

I'd probably say on the lines of Grace as I have not seen her / met but based on frontal profile pic for waist, testing my memory at the moment. As far as I can remember, I will say she is attractive for my taste as well as @Gentleman_Caller.

She did wear a nice green lace lingerie and maybe a see through gown.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, amos said:

Good luck with that but I think it’s way too late and the hustler culture is definitely there to stay. As for model types well good luck with that too. There just girls looking to suck as much money out of punters in the shortest amount of time . 

You Basically just Described the whole  adult industry nowadays in a nutshell. When  I started paying for these services regularly I was in my mid 20s the quality of the Girls was outstanding and services generally were all inclusive for a set price. Now days most of the girls in the Adult industry you would not have a second look at them if you saw them in the street pushing extras seem to be the norm nowadays such a turn off from the punters perspective. Difference Between BR an other Venues private providers etc I’ve always considered BR to be in a league of there own when it comes to ethics and service standards. They are Smart enough and Rich enough to find ways around these  challenges that the adult industry dealing with right now.  one way around recruitment since it’s illegal to directly advertise for adult work on Mainstream advertising BR could provide actual erotic Massage training to civilian women they could put 2 and 2 together whether they would like to work at BR and by doing so they could create a new pool of talent instead of accepting the scraps left over from FS Parlours. There’s ways around everything @amos .

On 27/12/2023 at 4:11 PM, amos said:

Not sure @amos very few models in Australia earn more than mid-tier sex workers. There isn’t enough work and the tax! Maybe the top 5% might. However having said that… when I use the word model I am referring to body shape. Catwalk “model shape”, A-cup, slim waist, firm small ass, long thin legs, thigh gap. I can’t find enough girls like this so always open to tips and recommendations. 

On 27/12/2023 at 10:46 PM, REALM88 said:

@kazokoto in regards to Kitana what was her Ass to waist ratio like I really got a thing for slim Curvy Hybrids think Talia Grace eg.

Her photos are spot on.  The second shot gives you clue

Slim waist to curvy hips.   

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, rtfan said:

Her photos are spot on.  The second shot gives you clue

Slim waist to curvy hips.   

Are you speaking from Personal experience? If you had a session with her how was she performance wise did she go out of her way during the Massage did she try push extras? Cheers.

On 28/12/2023 at 1:45 PM, REALM88 said:

they could create a new pool of talent instead of accepting the scraps left over from FS Parlours.

It was my understanding that girls would choose R&T as it allowed them a choice as to whether or not they had to fuck a bloke who spends his day sitting on a beaded car seat or just settle for wanking him off.

Whereas at a full service brothel they do not have that choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

It was my understanding that girls would choose R&T as it allowed them a choice as to whether or not they had to fuck a bloke who spends his day sitting on a beaded car seat or just settle for wanking him off.

Whereas at a full service brothel they do not have that choice.

Most of the old school pre COVID era  Masseuses have left. Where are these new girls coming from? a lot from FS parlors i suspect. I 100 percent agree it should be the girls choice whether they decide to fuck the punter selective girls will  nearly always provide a more memorable intimate service. BR used to train girls years ago from what Ive been told they could reinstate this practice create there own unique pool of girls who will hopefully be loyal to BR.

I see there is a "Nina" on the roster.

Obviously NOT "Nina" of previous years.

They should retire certain names, as clubs retire numbers, and Nina is a name that should no longer be used out of respect to the one and only.

just my opinion.

• Like 4
On 29/12/2023 at 11:03 PM, REALM88 said:

Are you speaking from Personal experience? If you had a session with her how was she performance wise did she go out of her way during the Massage did she try push extras? Cheers.

Yes, experience earlier in the year.    There was an extensive and expensive extras options list, of which I didn't partake.

• Thanks 1

Browsing the roster for next week at BR and lamenting how many curvy and bigger girls they have now. Almost no size 6 girls, no model-thin girls? BR bring back some slimmer cat-like girls! 

Edited by AndyJ
Question not suitable for this thread edited
1 minute ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

Browsing the roster for next week at BR and lamenting how many curvy and bigger girls they have now. Almost no size 6 girls, no model-thin girls? BR bring back some slimmer cat-like girls! 

Hi GC, I've edited a question as you should ask that sort of things in some other topic, not in the BR subforum threads. Thanks.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

Some of them are on holidays as I last saw the roster ie Kitana has not been on as of this week and the week after, I think the girls that are rostered at atm are still ranging slim tone / athletic and couple curvys

Size 6-8 is my taste and size 8-10 needs to be hybrid proportion as I'm a slim guy myself.

If you get a chance to see Grace this Wednesday, she is gorgeous blonde with slim tone body

7 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

Some of them are on holidays as I last saw the roster ie Kitana has not been on as of this week and the week after, I think the girls that are rostered at atm are still ranging slim tone / athletic and couple curvys

Size 6-8 is my taste and size 8-10 needs to be hybrid proportion as I'm a slim guy myself.

If you get a chance to see Grace this Wednesday, she is gorgeous blonde with slim tone body

and a delicious pussy 

• Like 1

Do you think reception would allow me to see 2 specific girl that I have not met prior to my booking, last time I went I was able to get majority of the ones that I have not had a session with.