Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, h3k said:

That's why I'm thinking one of the advertised doubles pairs would be a good move.

It is a great regret of mine that I never saw Suki + Ariana as a double, I saw Suki very regularly and Ariana once and I believe it would have been amazing.

Perhaps I'll see Max a few more times on her own and feel out Luna on her own as well to make sure I'm not going to blow $1k on nothing special.

Go see Violet and ask her if she has a double fav

• Like 1
On 21/03/2024 at 12:52 PM, h3k said:

That's why I'm thinking one of the advertised doubles pairs would be a good move.

It is a great regret of mine that I never saw Suki + Ariana as a double, I saw Suki very regularly and Ariana once and I believe it would have been amazing.

Perhaps I'll see Max a few more times on her own and feel out Luna on her own as well to make sure I'm not going to blow $1k on nothing special.

I did have the double with Ariana & Suki on two occasions. Amazing beyond words. This was probably the absolute peak of Bodyrotic for me.

Maybe, just maybe, these two stunners will make a cameo return one day !

• Like 2

I know she hasn't been on the roster for quite a while but Camilla's profile has disappeared from the list 

What a shame 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

When was the last time anyone used the fantasy room? It’s been a while since I been there. One of the best rooms ever especially if the lady is into kink. 

Another loss?  Sasha hasn't been on roster for a month or so

7 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

When was the last time anyone used the fantasy room? It’s been a while since I been there. One of the best rooms ever especially if the lady is into kink. 

They hate having to clean it at the end of the session. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, amos said:

They hate having to clean it at the end of the session. 

They would hate having to clean me at the end of the session as well.

It is the job.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

They would hate having to clean me at the end of the session as well.

It is the job.

Most hate the job . The money makes the difference 

• Like 1

If anyone here remembers two tall blondes who worked there before covid, Amber and Emma, I couldn't decide between the two of them when I met them both and they had never done a double together they decided to double with me. We all got on great, and I returned for another two more doubles sessions with them. We always ended  with Amber getting my goo all over Emma's tits via the glory hole while I was helping Emma with my fingers at the front of the bench as she lay down under the table to climax as I lost my load on her. Best doubles experience there ever and we did it 3 times before covid hit .

So it appears that Amber is still on their roster. WOW! I just realised this.

On 25/03/2024 at 5:57 PM, amos said:

Most hate the job . The money makes the difference 

Surely not.

I thought they did it for the job satisfaction. The sense of personal self. The friendships and the workplace perks.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Surely not.

I thought they did it for the job satisfaction. The sense of personal self. The friendships and the workplace perks.

I thought they just liked seeing ugly old men naked 

I suppose I could be wrong 

9 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Surely not.

Not Many Jobs that you can make that much money per hour with out the need for a Tafe or UNI Degree.  Girls these days need to get a fucking a reality Check they should be pulling our cocks with smiles on there faces bows around there hair and holding a bell shaking it with enthusiasm awaiting there next client.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

Not Many Jobs that you can make that much money per hour with out the need for a Tafe or UNI Degree.  Girls these days need to get a fucking a reality Check they should be pulling our cocks with smiles on there faces bows around there hair and holding a bell shaking it with enthusiasm awaiting there next client.

You've just given them 3 more things to go on the extras list 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

I thought they just liked seeing ugly old men naked 

I suppose I could be wrong 

maybe that's why there are lot of nurses get into this industry there seeing naked old men all the time making a lot less money might as well get paid more per hour to get naked and pull our cocks.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

maybe that's why are lot of nurses get into this industry there seeing naked old men all the time making a lot less money might as well get paid more per hour to get naked and pull or cocks.

Hay there's a business idea BR could try 

Only hire nurses and we can claim  the " nursing services " from the health funds 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

Hay there's a business idea BR could try 

Only hire nurses and we can claim  the " nursing services " from the health funds 

Actuality not far fetched if they run the business like a Japanese bathhouse we could claim the base rate as Bathing services BR would pick up a lot of trade from the NDIS and any extras would be of of course paid between punter and Bath attendant no difference to what Thai Massage parlors are doing same principle.

Indigo hasn't been on roster for a number of weeks, hopefully a short break.  Any intel ?

On 21/3/2024 at 11:03 AM, h3k said:

Has anyone seen Luna before? I think she used to be called Vanessa. I've noticed that she does a double with Max and they are both on the roster tonight.

On that topic, has anyone got any feedback on doing a double at BR? I've wanted to try it for a while but never pulled the trigger.

Done some doubles here. See my reviews. 

• Like 1

Just out of Curiosity Guys other than the Fantasy Room does BR have any other premium Rooms?

Anyone seen Jennifer since she's back how did she go?

On 10/4/2024 at 8:24 PM, REALM88 said:

She was awesome. Expanded menu. 

• Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

She was awesome. Expanded menu. 

Can you elaborate?

7 hours ago, rtfan said:

Can you elaborate?

DM me. 

• Thanks 1
On 10/04/2024 at 8:24 PM, REALM88 said:

she's back? hell yea looks like I'll be returning from my BR hiatus then 

• Like 1