Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, REALM88 said:

What ever happened to Nude shifts? Heard about it never actually seen one.

Have seen one, prob 2 years back (maybe even pre-Covid)  - ladies wore sheer negligees.

But none this year.  That said, what the ladies wear in intros doesn't leave much to the imagination.

• Like 1

Been to the intro tonight at about 7pm Fri, only 4 girls were available which was Nina, Dallas, Sam and Viv. But declined to proceed. Dallas stood out(blonde with some tatts) but I left kindly.

With the intros when its one on one, you say hi and your name...what else do you guys ask?? I asked what style of massage do you do and felt awkward af

2 hours ago, kazokoto said:

Been to the intro tonight at about 7pm Fri, only 4 girls were available which was Nina, Dallas, Sam and Viv. But declined to proceed. Dallas stood out(blonde with some tatts) but I left kindly.

With the intros when its one on one, you say hi and your name...what else do you guys ask?? I asked what style of massage do you do and felt awkward af

Nothing wrong with asking what style of Massage they offer I’ve asked it plenty. I personally Prefer a firmer style massage with lots of pussy Grinding opposed to that slow Sensual hand sliding bullshit. plenty of the Masseuse’s at BR offer a great Raunchy massage. Always ask questions in a self assured direct Manner gives little room for awkwardness.

Saturday Night’s not Much Masseuse are on offer.  Pre Covid remember it being a full house a lot of the Time. Might be Time for BR to incentivise get more stunners working Friday Saturday nights etc.

• Like 2
On 29/11/2023 at 8:45 AM, rtfan said:

Sad to hear.  Had a very enjoyable time with her.

I tried to book her a few times but she canceled her shifts unlucky I guess. Wonder why she left rosters are not as full like they used to be sure she would have had a loyal following.

17 hours ago, REALM88 said:

Saturday Night’s not Much Masseuse are on offer.  Pre Covid remember it being a full house a lot of the Time. Might be Time for BR to incentivise get more stunners working Friday Saturday nights etc.

Hate working Mon to Fri and take 45-1hr to get to BR after work unless I'm on RDO or AL.

1 hour ago, kazokoto said:

Hate working Mon to Fri and take 45-1hr to get to BR after work unless I'm on RDO or AL.

You should try finding a place closer to where you work or take more sickies and/or AL days . 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, kazokoto said:

It's mostly traffic that kills me, can get there within 30 min or less😅

Same. This is the only reason why I would pre book.  ideally would prefer to intro the Masseuse of interest in person. All the Masseuses should have there  photos up would make it easier for us to determine whether to prebook or take our chances at intros.

• Thanks 1

Anyone has intel on Violet, would like a brief description about her face - pretty, gnd, ig model etc…and if similarities to a celebrity. I know she got a fine body and ass

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

Anyone has intel on Violet, would like a brief description about her face - pretty, gnd, ig model etc…and if similarities to a celebrity. I know she got a fine body and ass

Go see her . Celebrity ? What do you mean ? Does she look like like Elle McPherson. No 

She looks like Violet at BR. Go see her 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, amos said:

Go see her . Celebrity ? What do you mean ? Does she look like like Elle McPherson. No 

She looks like Violet at BR. Go see her 

just random thing that came to my head. 

but will do

5 hours ago, kazokoto said:

Nothing beats meeting these women in the flesh at intros. Nothing wrong with Fantasising sure some of these girls might remind you of someone not necessarily celebrity’s.

• Thanks 1

So appears Suki"s gone now

Shame 

I thought there might have been more fuss on here about her departure given the reviews 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

Shame 

I thought there might have been more fuss on here about her departure given the reviews 

Saw her recently had an amazing Time. She was one of the last pre Covid era Stunners.

• Like 2

@kazokoto

On 8/12/2023 at 6:35 PM, kazokoto said:

Reminds me of Vile Vixen meets a little bit of Riley Reid

On 13/12/2023 at 2:30 AM, Norm Derr Plum said:

Shame 

Enough is Enough there needs to be more incentive on BRs part to retain these model types to many have left or greatly reduced there availability probably working at other parlours i suspect. BR needs to start putting more effort into the recruiting side of the business to ensure there is a healthy supply of model types above average like they  had pre covid.

I just saw Valentina on the roster at Nirvana, wonder if it’s the same Valentina as from bodyrotic…..might hv to make a booking to find out

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Neil003 said:

I just saw Valentina on the roster at Nirvana, wonder if it’s the same Valentina as from bodyrotic…..might hv to make a booking to find out

There’s a lot of ex BR Girls working at Different Massage and FS parlours around Sydney. if you’re willing to put 2 and 2 Together shouldn’t be that hard to Find Saw one of my ex BR regulars working at another place.

• Like 1
On 16/12/2023 at 1:40 PM, Neil003 said:

Unless she met herself a rich man Find it Hard to believe she would just exit the Adult industry with her lucrative following more likely than not she is working at another venue.

• Like 1
On 16/12/2023 at 3:16 PM, REALM88 said:

There’s a lot of ex BR Girls working at Different Massage and FS parlours around Sydney. if you’re willing to put 2 and 2 Together shouldn’t be that hard to Find Saw one of my ex BR regulars working at another place.

Any info you're willing to share publicly ?

12 hours ago, rtfan said:

Any info you're willing to share publicly ?

No PM Me. I am looking for intel on Eliza or Valentina? Happy to share intel vice versa.

Edited by REALM88
Sorry guys for the Confusion don’t have intel on either of those Masseuses.