Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

On 05/11/2023 at 9:06 PM, anbtyo7648902 said:

Hey guys, anyone one know what happened to Kitana? Was planning on seeing her but seems like she’s dropped off. Any info appreciated!

also I agree, violet is fantastic, but then again I’m not a big boobs guy 

Fair Few girls on the the BR Books but some of them Rarely ever see them rostered don’t know if there all on holidays or BR is slow to Remove the profile if they have  moved on. Saturday Nights tend to have a lot of open roster slot’s as well don’t think BR is getting anywhere near the turn over like it was before less incentive for girls to pick up more shifts.

It’s a type of wood.  

(You have 6 posts and they are all questions, I don’t think it is fair that you should just expect to receive intel without sharing any)

That’s my rant for today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Addy69 said:

Hey guys, any intel on willow?

Mate go to a few intros meet and greet the girls get a feel for them have a couple of blind punts. In time should look at maintaining a few regulars can't go wrong don't overthink it. Some of the best punts Ive had at BR were from little to no intel there is a reason there not much intel on some of these masseuses there either really good or really Average.

21 hours ago, Addy69 said:

Hey guys, any intel on willow?

Her profile says she’s pregnant. Spikes my curiousity but not in a sexual way 

5 hours ago, Eroticlover84 said:

Her profile says she’s pregnant. Spikes my curiousity but not in a sexual way 

So is that an extra ?

Can anyone vouch for either Sasha or Tasha?. been told both these beauties have long legs slim bodies curious about how they do performance wise?

On 20/11/2023 at 3:07 PM, REALM88 said:

Can anyone vouch for either Sasha or Tasha?. been told both these beauties have long legs slim bodies curious about how they do performance wise?

sash is beauty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, carl johnson said:

sash is beauty

Sounds promising do you remember what her body shape was like she might be a bit slim for my taste based on the photos. I Try to go for girls similar to Talia’s Build slim girls with big round butts long legs.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

Sounds promising do you remember what her body shape was like she might be a bit slim for my taste based on the photos. I Try to go for girls similar to Talia’s Build slim girls with big round butts long legs.

petite very pretty 

22 hours ago, carl johnson said:

petite very pretty 

Noticed Amber Back on roster remember the Swedish Aus model Know you've got some fond memories.

On 26/11/2023 at 5:43 PM, carl johnson said:

petite very pretty 

Gia working this Thursday do you know much about her looks performance etc?. Looks like Eliza's left the BR team her body looked unreal slim curvy hybrid was hoping she would be a replacement to Talia.

On 28/11/2023 at 11:43 AM, REALM88 said:

Gia working this Thursday do you know much about her looks performance etc?. Looks like Eliza's left the BR team her body looked unreal slim curvy hybrid was hoping she would be a replacement to Talia.

na no idea, never booked, only met intros

gia similar body to jennifer

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, REALM88 said:

. Looks like Eliza's left the BR team her body looked unreal slim curvy hybrid was hoping she would be a replacement to Talia.

Sad to hear.  Had a very enjoyable time with her.

On 05/11/2023 at 9:06 PM, anbtyo7648902 said:

Hey guys, anyone one know what happened to Kitana? Was planning on seeing her but seems like she’s dropped off. Any info appreciated!

She's back on roster for tomorrow night (Thu). 

I do remember she had a curious (expensive) extras pricing for just about everything.  Above the regular pricing of others.   Didn't partake.

50 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

Anyone been to BR Topless popups intros and what are fellow punters experiences?

I’m looking forward to the bottomless pussy intros personally . Only a matter of time 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, amos said:

I’m looking forward to the bottomless pussy intros personally . Only a matter of time 

22nd December?? If I attend, it will be a candy store but can only punt for 1😅 

21 minutes ago, kazokoto said:

22nd December?? If I attend, it will be a candy store but can only punt for 1😅 

Last time I turned up on panty free day  only 1 girl to intro and she was wearing a skirt.

I guess every other old perv was there before me 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

Last time I turned up on panty free day  only 1 girl to intro and she was wearing a skirt.

Yep - we were all there.

11 hours ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

Haha. Gotta be quick