Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

19 hours ago, Joeramone233 said:

Saw a gentleman arriving with a few boxes of tim tams today as I was leaving the premises. Was that you? Haha

Cheers

If it's PDB I'm surprised he's still going to BR...

1 hour ago, Grand Noir said:

If it's PDB I'm surprised he's still going to BR...

It wouldn’t be him and he will never comment on the BR chats ever again I’m sure .

One of the few that has morals and discipline and tells it how it is without any bullshit .

• Like 4
9 hours ago, amos said:

It wouldn’t be him and he will never comment on the BR chats ever again I’m sure .

One of the few that has morals and discipline and tells it how it is without any bullshit .

Heartbroken because of Summer, huh?

5 hours ago, Joeramone233 said:

Heartbroken because of Summer, huh?

I wouldn’t say heartbroken at all .I would say very happy with the new situation .

Nothing better than having a regular girl go private. It opens up so many wonderful experiences😀

• Like 2

Guys, I moved a few follow-up posts to this other thread, as after all you are discussing about girls who have left Bodyrotic, so it's only fair to talk about them separately from this topic.

Guys, please keep this thread for experiences at BR and by this I don't mean what you think of BR if it does not relate to a particular experience you've had there. We get that some are unhappy with the venue, and you can talk more in general terms about R'N'T prices, extras, what you prefer, etc, in the link I provided in a post above, or better still post in the threads that belong to new places you are visiting.

One of the reasons why anyone can post in this thread (with or without subscription, etc), is that advertisers threads are open to even guests (they can't post but can see them, and members can post, as I said, regardless of subscriptions). So, if the discussion will be how much you'd prefer something else, I guess Bodyrotic will reassess their advertising here. It's a balance we need to juggle with. If you have a bad experience or something like that, feel free to post, as not even advertisers are exempt from that. But dwelling on the same topics that have been already expressed and discussed, I'm afraid that it's not very productive for anyone.

• Like 2
On 26/03/2023 at 8:34 PM, amos said:

really Nala hardly is appealing ?

couldn't agree more 

• Like 1
On 15/05/2023 at 11:29 PM, carl johnson said:

couldn't agree more 

Hows it hanging Been Milked Lately?

• Haha 1

Noticed Not many new reviews lots of new girls on the BR roster must be some gems might be worthwhile for BR incentive Times are tough sure there would be plenty of punters on here willing to do a road test on some of the new girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just Read on BR website that a modest price increase will commence June 1st. I personally feel this is a step in the right direction i know some will be  un happy at the end of the day needs to be done  if BR wants to restore its self to former glory. BR Management if your reading this we need caps on extras to make it fairer system for service provider and client speaking as a man we don't take kindly to getting hard done by its just how were built. The other recommendation Ive made several times in the past is I would like to see more girls new to the industry fresh and enthusiastic willing to learn the skill of erotic massage.

On 17/05/2023 at 1:58 PM, REALM88 said:

Hows it hanging Been Milked Lately?

no, 😞

36 minutes ago, carl johnson said:

no, 😞

Not Much action happening on my front either inflation biting pretty hard now days when things get better would love to visit BR consistency again looks like BR starting to get the message things should get better on there front in time aswell.

On 15/05/2023 at 11:29 PM, carl johnson said:

couldn't agree more 

Need to see new blood in the industry BR should step up Train the girls from scratch.

• Like 1

The bad news is that Freya is off to Europe travelling for a few months and finishes up this week (she does plan to be back)

The good news is I managed to see her yesterday.  Bookings with her are normally hard to achieve and easy to see why she is currently ranked #1

Has anyone spent time with Noah?  I got an intro with her yesterday and she looks hot.  In her photos she is blonde, but now has a pixie cut and hair dyed black.  

I have seen Noah about a dozen times.
I would say she is erotic as fuck mixed in with good massage.
At the end she provided  laidback, and insightful conversation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
On 30/6/2023 at 10:21 AM, carl johnson said:

guys is Cindy any good 

arianna

suki?

Once Cindy warms up and relaxes - she is incredibly sexy. Gorgeous body. I once saw her in a nearby coffee shop in a glam bandage dress - and she was even hotter looking than in the room.  
Suki is gorgeous, very sweet, and sexy as hell also. Both are gems. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

Once Cindy warms up and relaxes - she is incredibly sexy. Gorgeous body. I once saw her in a nearby coffee shop in a glam bandage dress - and she was even hotter looking than in the room.  
Suki is gorgeous, very sweet, and sexy as hell also. Both are gems. 

Is Cindy ass sexy as suki

On 5/7/2023 at 1:56 PM, carl johnson said:

Is Cindy ass sexy as suki

Both are slim with great asses. It’s a matter of taste my friend! Suki is slightly smaller than Cindy! Make a booking and go see! 

• Like 2
On 15/03/2023 at 2:17 PM, Padfoot said:

Greetings wise holders of all Bodyrotic knowledge and gossip. I had a few absolutely unforgettable sessions with Cassandra just before she seemingly vanished (although still on the roster) and was wondering whether any of you perhaps know if she is working elsewhere / privately? 

I would be forever in your debt 

she wasn’t anything special 

just a bland SEAT (car brand)

On 07/07/2023 at 12:43 AM, Gentleman_Caller said:

Both are slim with great asses. It’s a matter of taste my friend! Suki is slightly smaller than Cindy! Make a booking and go see! 

sukis body is like jennifer and her service is amazing 

• Like 1

Looks like Freya is off for a while, hope she comes back. Anyone recommend a girl similar to her? 

On 30/6/2023 at 6:21 PM, carl johnson said:

guys is Cindy any good 

arianna

suki?

Well it appears Cindy is no longer on the roster.  See was amazing and I will miss her.  If anyone hears she is elsewhere pls let me know.  

Has anyone been to intros lately?  is there much choice or is it still Red Hot with punters or should I pre book. I  would love to meet different kinds of women have not been for over 8 Months. How the service since rates been increased is there still a culture of pushing extras in the room all a the girls grateful just to do the Standard Massage service.