Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, rtfan said:

My experience has been when the ladies get to know you a little better there is the opportunity to skip the typical routine.

No harm in asking up front either. 

I would think it’s better to ask upfront, then you would at least know what you might be getting!

Yeah I do ask and some girls are ok but sometimes they can be a bit clinical too, I have had regulars over the years and this is the best but as you know they come and go so sometimes its a bit of luck finding  a good regular girl who doesnt mind fooling around with you.Im in the process of finding a new one atm

5 hours ago, Luke884 said:

I would think it’s better to ask upfront, then you would at least know what you might be getting!

This makes sense but isn't always the case. A no often becomes a yes later. One of the advantages of R&T for the girls is they don't have to fuck you. So YMMV indeed.

Years ago when Bodyrotic was absolutely no extras whatsoever, I had girls give me BBFS whereas anyone who walked in and casually asked would be told an emphatic no. I had never asked, much less begged. Even now there are girls whose extras are touching or maybe kissing (I do tend to ask these days), but once they know you a bit better will be quite happy to swallow your sausage.

Of course maybe it's just me.

Needless to say they'll all insist they don't do it for everyone. They do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Needless to say they'll all insist they don't do it for everyone. They do.

lol, my favourite quote 😂😂😂. I love when they say, I don’t do FS with anyone, you are only 2 or 3 guy I’m offering FS. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, renbrissy said:

lol, my favourite quote 😂😂😂. I love when they say, I don’t do FS with anyone, you are only 2 or 3 guy I’m offering FS. 

They will bang anyone with a dick that’s hard enough but more importantly it’s all about the coin lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 26/03/2023 at 3:14 PM, amos said:

Looking at her photos she can offer all the extras she wants. 
Definately not the type I would pay for sex. 

met her in intro at stiletto

On 15/03/2023 at 2:17 PM, Padfoot said:

Greetings wise holders of all Bodyrotic knowledge and gossip. I had a few absolutely unforgettable sessions with Cassandra just before she seemingly vanished (although still on the roster) and was wondering whether any of you perhaps know if she is working elsewhere / privately? 

I would be forever in your debt 

hi buddy

cassandra still works there

On 28/03/2023 at 3:48 PM, lostlittleboy said:

One of the advantages of R&T for the girls is they don't have to fuck you. So YMMV indeed.

👍

• Like 1

@Washersmit I’ve seen Olivia for an hour. She looks good but with one of the worse service - $50 extra if you wanna come twice, $50 if you wanna touch her boobs. $50 if you want her to massage your dick and balls only.

In fact same bad service go for all of the new girls I’ve stayed.

i won’t go back to this place anymore after so many bad services I’ve received. There are better places out there with better girls and services.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

In fact same bad service go for all of the new girls

Just wanted to agree with this.

8 hours ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

I won’t go back to this place anymore after so many bad services I’ve received. There are better places out there with better girls and services.

❤️

17 hours ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

@Washersmit I’ve seen Olivia for an hour. She looks good but with one of the worse service - $50 extra if you wanna come twice, $50 if you wanna touch her boobs. $50 if you want her to massage your dick and balls only.

In fact same bad service go for all of the new girls I’ve stayed.

i won’t go back to this place anymore after so many bad services I’ve received. There are better places out there with better girls and services.

wtf

rip off 

might as well get a fs or book samantha, mya tia 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, carl johnson said:

wtf

rip off 

Pretty obvious now if you’re going to BR you need to factor in extras a lot of the Masseuse’s will not be happy with just performing the Massage with no extras just how it is you either accept or go elsewhere. BR will be a now and then destination but I will not be my regular place anymore unless there is a massive shift back to the original businesses model.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Grand Noir said:

Just wanted to agree with this.

❤️

They still advertise masseuses wanted on their website It would be natural to assume either the girls seeking employment are professional massage therapist or Newbie background. These new girls that BR have hired a large percentage employed are FS parlour girls they have changed the culture.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

They still advertise masseuses wanted on their website It would be natural to assume either the girls seeking employment are professional massage therapist or Newbie background. These new girls that BR have hired a large percentage employed are FS parlour girls they have changed the culture.

FS has always been available at BR including BBBJ etc. 

The only difference is back then they would sack the girl if caught where as now it’s freely available at an inflated price.

Any new girl applying for a job knows exactly what is expected .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, amos said:

The only difference is back then they would sack the girl if caught where as now it’s freely available at an inflated price.

Bullshit BR is nothing like the old days I get a fucking menu and price list as soon  I enter the room no chemistry no connection the Massage aspect is secondary should be the other way around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

The prices for extras have become grossly inflated ever since they installed that fucking ATM. I have been quoted as high as $350 for a FS Time for BR to cap extras.

• Like 1

Personally I only ever went there for sex . Was never really interested in the connection part . 
But we all have different needs of course.

Had a few regulars over the past 20 years who are long gone now but treated me like a king .

Probably only been there 2 or 3 times in the last few years . 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, REALM88 said:

The prices have been for extras have become grossly inflated ever since they installed that fucking ATM I have been quoted as high as $350 for a FS.

Yep so I’ve heard . I guess some will pay it 

• Like 1

Honestly, there seems to be no point raising our concerns.

Multiple clients raising exactly the same issue yet I think management clearly don't care about customer feedback. Honestly I'm never going back to this place so it doesn't matter to me what they choose to do.

Props to them surviving COVID. They've been minting coin since the lockdowns ceased and people had an increased disposable income. BR could afford not to care about customer feedback. Now interest rates are rising and the housing/rental market had headed to shit. The current economy hasn't been kind to many. It'll be interesting to see if they can afford to have the same mindset now.

Of course there will always be clients who will pay no matter what but BR has lost regular clients in the process. Everyone says they don't stand out from other establishments with their current roster and practices... I agree. I also think new clients are unlikely to be regulars after a few visits as they'll soon realise they can get a better experience elsewhere for arguably cheaper. In my opinion, the famous "BR experience" that got BR to it's heights is sadly no more.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, carl johnson said:

wtf

rip off 

100%!!  most of the old girls ( I meant those exist before covid) normally are great! They provide good services. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

100%!!  most of the old girls ( I meant those exist before covid) normally are great! They provide good services. 

im glad i chose olivia but then cancelled.

she was tall had long blonde hair and had a nice ass on her but was unsure about her service. i saw talias photos online and they looked really hot and im glad i picked her. her massage is so sensual and raunchy. ive tried coming back to see grace but it's near impossible to see her as she's always fully booked out

47 minutes ago, Grand Noir said:

Honestly, there seems to be no point raising our concerns.

Multiple clients raising exactly the same issue yet I think management clearly don't care about customer feedback. Honestly I'm never going back to this place so it doesn't matter to me what they choose to do.

Props to them surviving COVID. They've been minting coin since the lockdowns ceased and people had an increased disposable income. BR could afford not to care about customer feedback. Now interest rates are rising and the housing/rental market had headed to shit. The current economy hasn't been kind to many. It'll be interesting to see if they can afford to have the same mindset now.

Of course there will always be clients who will pay no matter what but BR has lost regular clients in the process. Everyone says they don't stand out from other establishments with their current roster and practices... I agree. I also think new clients are unlikely to be regulars after a few visits as they'll soon realise they can get a better experience elsewhere for arguably cheaper. In my opinion, the famous "BR experience" that got BR to it's heights is sadly no more.  

which venues are cheaper and offer better service

Any one on here seen either Eliza or Valentina?. How  would you rate there looks are pics a fair representation. what was There massage style like? Were extras offered and if so were they reasonable priced?.

23 hours ago, carl johnson said:

which venues are cheaper and offer better service

Unless your attracted to Asians don’t think there are any Caucasian parlours In Sydney that would be cheaper than BR and offer a better service from what I can work out the girls working at BR before Covid still provide an amazing service problem is good luck getting a booking.