Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, REALM88 said:

Has anyone been to intros lately?  is there much choice or is it still Red Hot with punters or should I pre book. I  would love to meet different kinds of women have not been for over 8 Months. How the service since rates been increased is there still a culture of pushing extras in the room all a the girls grateful just to do the Standard Massage service.

Intros have been sparse for lady's of late only 2 or 3 last few times I've been 

So either the girls see me  coming and decide they'd rather not or the punters are still rolling in the door 

Extras have been mentioned  ( don't know why they wait so long into the session) but all have been fine with just standard service 

• Thanks 1

Thanks. I was hoping things would calm down a bit. when I started visiting BR pre Covid era was not uncommon to view 8-10 Girls plus. Few girls on my hit list really want to see Eliza Valentina Ciara to name Few. I tend to go for girls with a slender upper body long legs with a Round ass really loved Talia’s body she was perfection.

On 15/7/2023 at 8:58 PM, Norm Derr Plum said:

Intros have been sparse for lady's of late only 2 or 3 last few times I've been 

So either the girls see me  coming and decide they'd rather not or the punters are still rolling in the door 

Extras have been mentioned  ( don't know why they wait so long into the session) but all have been fine with just standard service 

How the lighting in the rooms? Last Time I spent Time with Talia lighting was fucking horrible lucky she was so accommodating fetched a lamp from another room.

On 15/7/2023 at 7:35 PM, REALM88 said:

Has anyone been to intros lately?  is there much choice or is it still Red Hot with punters or should I pre book. I  would love to meet different kinds of women have not been for over 8 Months. How the service since rates been increased is there still a culture of pushing extras in the room all a the girls grateful just to do the Standard Massage service.

I went in the other morning and met pretty much the half the girls  on the roster   

43 minutes ago, Eroticlover84 said:

I went in the other morning and met pretty much the half the girls  on the roster   

Fuck Yea sound promising usually take days of work like Fridays day shift occasionally i go Saturday evening shifts. Love having a nice perv at intros feel like i am back in Rural NSW at the sale yards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, REALM88 said:

How the lighting in the rooms? Last Time I spent Time with Talia lighting was fucking horrible lucky she was so accommodating fetched a lamp from another room.

Depends on the room 

There is one on top floor at the back that is terrible and has been for a long time but the other rooms seem ok

Well I've been able to enjoy the view without glasses or torch 

1 minute ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

Depends on the room 

There is one on top floor at the back that is terrible and has been for a long time but the other rooms seem ok

Well I've been able to enjoy the view without glasses or torch 

Haha okay mate not trying to get into a debate. Rooms should all be fitted with natural colored sky lights should be up to the punter whether they want to see the masseuse or get massage in the dark.

7 minutes ago, REALM88 said:

Haha okay mate not trying to get into a debate. Rooms should all be fitted with natural colored sky lights should be up to the punter whether they want to see the masseuse or get massage in the dark.

Sky lights might be hard to fit on the lower floors 

And massage in the dark may suit somebody's kink but I'm an old perv I love to look 

I have a theory the ceiling mirrors reflect more light around the room 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Norm Derr Plum said:

Sky lights might be hard to fit on the lower floors 

And massage in the dark may suit somebody's kink but I'm an old perv I love to look 

I have a theory the ceiling mirrors reflect more light around the room 

Yea Ive noticed That love ceiling Mirrors.

• Like 1
On 17/07/2023 at 9:48 AM, Eroticlover84 said:

Anyone petite slim and pretty? 

Don’t have the time for a real review. Saw Ciara the other day. She offers extras now. I have not really looked for extras in the past but it seemed that she as strongly hinting that she offered them, so I bit the bullet this one time and asked for a CBJ. Went straight to the sexy part in the first half, followed by a massage. I generally like a slow build up. The regular massage at the end was fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Hey fellow punters. How is it going. Have not been to BR for years now but want to go back again but after reading some reviews I’m a bit afraid. I always tip. I’m submissive. I always ask if I could massage them as well and so on. Had a few amazing experiences in the  fantasy room. A bit worried now if I want to offer a foot massage I will have to pay extra or if I want to massage them I have to pay extra. 

is this the new normal or are they old school females there that provides a good massage and allow for some fun or is everything now chargeable! 

6 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

Hey fellow punters. How is it going. Have not been to BR for years now but want to go back again but after reading some reviews I’m a bit afraid. I always tip. I’m submissive. I always ask if I could massage them as well and so on. Had a few amazing experiences in the  fantasy room. A bit worried now if I want to offer a foot massage I will have to pay extra or if I want to massage them I have to pay extra. 

is this the new normal or are they old school females there that provides a good massage and allow for some fun or is everything now chargeable! 

My Advice Mate never show weakness or vulnerability in the Room these Women will smell it a mile away. Always always come across as self assured and make out you have other options make them work for your business. if you start bringing up extras straight away they will treat you like a cash cow not only is bad news for you but fucks the culture for the rest of us. Over time when you’ve built up a good connection she should let minor things slide like offering to give them a massage sucking on their nipples etc. Mate the culture has changed no doubt but does not mean you still can’t have a good time if you keep your expectations realistic. There are girls who are very pushy with extras even want you to install apps or use the ATM machine nothing good has come out culture wise since that fucking machine has been installed. There are some old school Masseuse still working but a lot have left for Various reasons not going to get in to details.

The culture has changed for sure. Very much agree, we need to keep our expectations realistic.

In my experience - I have a list of 'wants' in my massage service. Some girls offer my 'wants' as standard and never ask for a tip. Whereas others want a small tip upon my request (and I've been happy to pay if we were clicking and the rest of the service was also of a high standard). I've also had girls who rattle off the extras list either upfront or mid-service along with their exorbitant price list for the same (most likely met with a polite decline from me and it's unlikely that I would see these particular girls ever again).

But I also look at the current 'punting market' the same way I look at other adult male hobbies - cars and wrist watches are two good examples.

Prices have gone up during and since the pandemic as a result of huge demand and limited supply.

Using wrist watches as an example, the best brands (Rolex, Patek, AP, Vacheron) had sky rocketing demand just prior to and during the pandemic, while the less hyped brands (Tag, Breitling, IWC, JLC, etc) had to offer (sometimes significant) discounts to keep their stock moving. In the last 18 months post the pandemic, the less hyped brands have decided to stop discounting along with raising their prices in line with inflation, implementing a similar business model to the best brands and trying to capitalise on the hype of the wrist watch hobby becoming popular. Authorized Dealers also expect you to 'build a spend history' on less hyped stuff before you get offered the chance to buy a hyped watch (which you can sometimes sell on the secondary market for hefty profit if you wanted to), and the other brands know this (hence no more discounting). The fact that people play these games with the ADs, in order to be offered the hype watches, has ruined the culture for those who want to collect watches across all brands and pay 'fair pricing' in the first place. Sensible realistic expectation here is not to pay for watches out of an AD that you feel are overpriced.

All the girls share the same 'waiting room' at Bodyrotic. The less popular girls see the popular girls getting snapped up ahead of them by walk in punters, or getting completely booked out for their shift days in advance. The way the less popular girls (for the most part) combat the hype around popular girls is by attempting to extract as much extras as they can out of a vulnerable punter (quite possibly desperate punters who couldn't get a booking with their favourite popular girl when they wanted to). Sensible realistic expectation here is not to pay for extras that you feel are overpriced and tell any girls who are pushy to shove it (in a respectful way off course). Asking for $100<> for basic touching of the masseuse during a RnT service is not an example of 'fair pricing' (there are plenty who have tried asking I am sure). 

If there is one thing that has certainly been on display since the pandemic - it's that a good majority of people in this world really do have more money than sense !

• Like 1
On 21/07/2023 at 1:09 PM, Porkchop said:

there is one thing that has certainly been on display since the pandemic - it's that a good majority of people in this world really do have more money than sense !

Lol

• Like 1

Hi All,

Anyone know if Camilla does any extras? I have seen her many time but was too shy to ask for them. However even without extras, she has been amazing! Went to see her like 2 weeks ago

On 01/08/2023 at 7:30 PM, plopfile123 said:

was too shy to ask for them. 

Man up son.

Working girls are easy practice for your confidence skills.

There is nothing they haven't heard before. You could casually ask one of them to eat your arse and they wouldn't bat an eyelid unless it was their first day on the job. Certainly wouldn't be offended. Be polite and just ask. Trust me.

• Like 1
On 05/08/2023 at 1:12 PM, lostlittleboy said:

Man up son.

Working girls are easy practice for your confidence skills.

There is nothing they haven't heard before. You could casually ask one of them to eat your arse and they wouldn't bat an eyelid unless it was their first day on the job. Certainly wouldn't be offended. Be polite and just ask. Trust me.

Only Fans Net Flix and Domino’s pizza along with PC culture Has made it near impossible for most men to have a worthwhile sex life outside the sex industry. 100 percent agree A man should always be Direct and self assured when dealing with any women regardless of her profession.

Man up son.

ok champ

Trust me.

ok big fella 

Tempted by the picture to book max- exactly  what I look for. but there is not a lot of reviews - has anyone seen her?  Even if just in intro...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rainer_forde said:

Tempted by the picture to book max- exactly  what I look for. but there is not a lot of reviews - has anyone seen her?  Even if just in intro...

Just take one for the team! lol

plenty of guys visit this and many other places but don’t review.