Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

12 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

Don't bother replying with common sense. Just ignore. 

It's always the same questions with this time waster... "does XYZ do FS?" and "did you fuck XYZ?". Anything to stir up some attention. 

i wasn't asking you 

12 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

Don't bother replying with common sense. Just ignore

are you his dad now? 

you're too cocky

15 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

Don't bother replying with common sense. Just ignore. 

It's always the same questions with this time waster... "does XYZ do FS?" and "did you fuck XYZ?". Anything to stir up some attention. 

The easiest way is just to block these morons . Once you do you don’t see any more from them. They still continue posting absolute crap you just dont see it. And they can change their name as often as they like but there still blocked from your view. Too easy 

I have 4 of them currently blocked which is a very small minority considering the amount of members. 

10 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

What the hell is going on? Summer has completely disappeared!!!

Oh that’s a surprise . Holidays maybe ? 

1 minute ago, amos said:

Oh that’s a surprise . Holidays maybe ? 

It’s not just from the roster. She’s also gone from the list of ladies at BR. I had an appointment with her coming up soon. 

7 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

It’s not just from the roster. She’s also gone from the list of ladies at BR. I had an appointment with her coming up soon. 

She possibly may have retired? 

@amos I’ve known her long enough that I’m pretty sure she would have given me advanced notice if she was going to retire. It would be beyond comprehension if she was sacked.

Just now, PlayDohBalls said:

@amos I’ve known her long enough that I’m pretty sure she would have given me advanced notice if she was going to retire. It would be beyond comprehension if she was sacked.

Agree 100% . 

20 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I had an appointment with her coming up soon. 

BR are usually very good at calling us back and rescheduling/cancelling appointments if it's an issue on their end. Happened to me several times, dealt with very professionally.

21 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

It’s not just from the roster. She’s also gone from the list of ladies at BR.

You are right. She has disappeared everywhere including from the top 10 which she was on even a few days ago! She only appears in the roster for last week but her link doesn't take you anywhere. 

If she was sacked then it might be the end of my long association with BR. Just imagine how much income she’s generated for BR over the years.

If she was sacked then it might be the end of my long association with BR. Just imagine how much income she’s generated for BR over the years.

1 minute ago, PlayDohBalls said:

If you look at the reviews section hers are still there . But that also is the case with reviews of other girls that have been gone for years .

Im Sophie can give us the heads up ? 

I remember Nina was sacked once for some minor stuff up and worked at RPM for a little while. Nina was one of the most popular ladies at BR, but that meant nothing. Sounds like there’s a management problem. If there is, then it will probably affect the performance of all the ladies. Anyone who has managed staff will know that rule by fear doesn’t work.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I hope it is a sacking or quit not something more tragic 

Best wishes to her 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Sounds like there’s a management problem. If there is, then it will probably affect the performance of all the ladies.

I've spoken to both current girls and girls who used to work before. Withholding names due to obvious reasons. They've always said the rooms/facilities and management were the best out of all the places they've worked. Although everyone mentioned a culture of bullying by more established workers in the girls' room (a major reason some of them left) being a problem. Summer was definitely not a newbie so that would not have been an issue. I am so confused... Let's hope nothing serious happened to her and she is doing well. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

I've spoken to both current girls and girls who used to work before. Withholding names due to obvious reasons. They've always said the rooms/facilities and management were the best out of all the places they've worked. Although everyone mentioned a culture of bullying by more established workers in the girls' room (a major reason some of them left) being a problem. Summer was definitely not a newbie so that would not have been an issue. I am so confused... Let's hope nothing serious happened to her and she is doing well. 

Yes the bullying has always been there as I’m sure occurs in other parlours too. 

It would have been nice to have received advice that she had been sacked rather than fronting up on the day to be told then. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

It would have been nice to have received advice that she had been sacked rather than fronting up on the day to be told then. 

Was she really sacked? 

15 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@amos Yes  It’ simply unbelievable. 

Wow I can’t believe it . Like you I have seen Summer over the years but just not recently. 
She has always been one of the best they ever had. It is none of my business and I won’t elaborate on my previous BR experiences but I would have thought Summer was one of the rock solid girls and a great employee as her work ethic was amazing .

I just still can’t believe it. 
Summer I hope you are doing well and maybe it’s for the best . 
Whether you retire from the job or decide to go elsewhere I wish you all the best .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, amos said:

Im Sophie can give us the heads up ? 

If Sophie deems a response required.

Until then we can only speculate.

• Like 1

@amos There’s been some questionable girls there over the years, but Summer is one of the good ones, and as you say, rock solid. No-one has actually come out to say she was sacked, but it’s easy to deduce it. Hopefully they will realise they made a mistake and reinstate her. I’d be the first one to thank Sophie, followed by all her faithful customers.

• Thanks 2

A long timer like Summer must've been close to management. There's bound to be personal resentments and history. She must've known too much about management from over the years.  Enough to maybe make management see her as a threat? All this must've gone into the decision I think.

Keep in mind, the girls are not employees of BR so it's not technically a firing. But whatever it is seems suspicious and probably not done in good taste. Remember what happened to Pixie from 7 odd years ago?

P.S. When I mean management I mean one individual. Those who know, know. 

• Thanks 1