Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

20 hours ago, samoan_sam said:

have you fucked max

FS Going rate now seems about $250-$300 on top the Massage rate plus girls want extra money for stupid things. The girl i was the other day wanted extra because i was kissing her ass checks its  getting to be fucking joke like@amos and others have said so many better cheaper alternatives to getting a FS at BR.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Realman1988 said:

FS Going rate now seems about $250-$300 on top the Massage rate plus girls want extra money for stupid things. The girl i was the other day wanted extra because i was kissing her ass checks its  getting to be fucking joke like@amos and others have said so many better cheaper alternatives to getting a FS at BR.

200 is my max

2 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

haha 

On 26/01/2023 at 6:27 PM, Realman1988 said:

Br Needs to start recruiting  mainstream girls  Massage/beauty therapist Etc Train them and increase the rate inline with cost of living bring back the old school BR culture. as @PlayDohBalls  said in the past A FS should be icing on the cake.

need them hot euro girls

13 minutes ago, samoan_sam said:

need them hot euro girls

BR does not recruit directly hot euro girls don't grow on trees eg Jennifer,Lena.

• Like 1

Many of the BR girls see clients (they meet at BR and are comfortable with) privately. Just ask them in an opportune moment. Worst thing they'll say no to you.

That way they pocket more $$$ and you also get value for money. That's how I've organised two of my more regular outcalls. Met them at BR twice then moved onto seeing them privately at my spare unit/hotel. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, kontol said:

Agreed, and that is only because I love her so much

Good Luck with inflation $200 is not what is used to be parlor model don't make as much sense to get a FS like they used to better of going private.

56 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

BR does not recruit directly hot euro girls don't grow on trees eg Jennifer,Lena.

Elaina Katie

24 minutes ago, Big Way said:

Who do you love

could see max over and over and not get bored 

she is so sexy

1 hour ago, Big_Noir said:

Many of the BR girls see clients (they meet at BR and are comfortable with) privately

It might be worthwhile being a bit circumspect. I’m not sure what Sophie’s view on this might be.

2 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

Many of the BR girls see clients (they meet at BR and are comfortable with) privately. Just ask them in an opportune moment. Worst thing they'll say no to you.

That way they pocket more $$$ and you also get value for money. That's how I've organised two of my more regular outcalls. Met them at BR twice then moved onto seeing them privately at my spare unit/hotel. 

Yes it’s not uncommon at all . Many  girls at most venues are up for this if they like and trust you . 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

It might be worthwhile being a bit circumspect. I’m not sure what Sophie’s view on this might be.

Hard for management to address this when no names have been dropped. What I mentioned has been discussed on PP previously and is common knowledge. I haven't "revealed" anything people (including management) didn't know. My regulars still do shifts reliably at BR so it's not impacting management on that end. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, samoan_sam said:

have you fucked max

from what I understand and heard - she does great anal, if you’re into that :) 

• Thanks 1

@Big_Noir I’m aware that some girls also work at various other places in addition to BR. There’s nothing wrong with maximising income. As long as clients aren’t poached for private arrangements, then management shouldn’t worry. 

58 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

As long as clients aren’t poached for private arrangements, then management shouldn’t worry. 

Plenty of punters out there. Enough to complain when certain girls are booked out in advance to the point where same day booking can't be made. I don't think the arrangement is poaching as it does not impact the flow of clients to BR. It's been happening for years. 

Even though I see BR girls outside BR I also see BR girls (who don't see clients anywhere else) at BR when I want just an erotic massage. The house never loses. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Big_Noir I’m aware that some girls also work at various other places in addition to BR. There’s nothing wrong with maximising income. As long as clients aren’t poached for private arrangements, then management shouldn’t worry. 

yeah i have seen nala at an intro at stiletto 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slime said:

from what I understand and heard - she does great anal, if you’re into that :) 

i wanna fuck her and grace 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

katie lena elaina melody were the sexiest