Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, bigdicktommy said:

no pressure at all 

you just don't want to tell haha

No pressure? We can all comprehend your inability (read incapacity) to understand the layers of complexities involved. By not divulging certain things I'm keeping alive what's on offer for the rest of us. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

No pressure? We can all comprehend your inability (read incapacity) to understand the layers of complexities involved. By not divulging certain things I'm keeping alive what's on offer for the rest of us. 

hahaha

2 minutes ago, bigdicktommy said:

hahaha

It's smart to leave this "conversation" with you here at this point. Everyone knows and can see what's going on.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Big_Noir said:

It's smart to leave this "conversation" with you here at this point. Everyone knows and can see what's going on.

🤣

On 20/01/2023 at 6:16 PM, amos said:

If your living  in Sydney or any capital city and your not earning 100k pa you might not last much longer . Rural life may be the answer 

no jobs in rural

On 20/01/2023 at 4:21 PM, Realman1988 said:

Nirvana charges 10 percent surcharge on credit card which is illegal BR charges the cost to process the transaction only plus the hourly rate goes down Nirvana is $300 an hour BR is in a league of it own we need more place comparable to BR would rather support a business that is ethical not dodgy like most of the other erotic massage places.

they overcharge

I remember that sometimes when you left feedback on the BR website, the ladies used to reply with a short note of thanks. While it didn’t always happen, it was a nice personal touch whenever they did respond.
Bring back the occasional reply I reckon. 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I remember that sometimes when you left feedback on the BR website, the ladies used to reply with a short note of thanks. While it didn’t always happen, it was a nice personal touch whenever they did respond.
Bring back the occasional reply I reckon. 

Yes I have one of those letters via email back in 2015 . I would love to share it on PP but it is way too personal. I reckon my kids will enjoy reading it once I’m gone lol 
No doubt yours is too PDB 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Valentina looks pretty hot. No reviews yet. 

Love those stripper shoes. Slim too! Nice. I wonder what age. 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Valentina looks pretty hot. No reviews yet. 

She looks fantastic thanks for pointing her out I've never noticed her before is she new or just doesn't work very often?

I see she's there on Thursday maybe a good way to celebrate invasion day. 

• Like 1

Nowadays lots of girls charge extra $50 if you wanna come twice in an hour. Receptionist and the girls were saying there’s lots of EXTRA works involved and it’s not a standard service.

I’ll never support this kind of BS.

It’s time for me to not to try new girls or look for better places to go to.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

Nowadays lots of girls charge extra $50 if you wanna come twice in an hour.

I've never experienced this. Which girls have charged extra?

• Like 1

I’ve never experienced this when I cum twice. And have done many times. You better talk to management to weed out the bad ones 

2 hours ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

there’s lots of EXTRA works involved

You might need a lady with a strong business arm. Ask the receptionist for a lady with large biceps.

• Haha 1
On 22/01/2023 at 6:05 PM, Slime said:

Yep - I’ve picked up on it too.

Pretty sure the culprit is Rachel

Can confirm Rachel isn't the most friendliest. I've been coming to BR quite regularly for over 6 years. Interacted with someone over the phone a few times recently (to make my regular bookings) and she came off very frosty. Was reluctant to give me her name when I kindly asked. She lacked any friendliness and made me feel very unwelcome. I will definitely be raising this with management. They've hired a lemon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 24/1/2023 at 8:22 PM, Big_Noir said:

I've never experienced this. Which girls have charged extra?

Most of the new girls : Alex, opal. Even heidi is now asking for $50 if you ask to come twice.

3 hours ago, Eroticlover84 said:

I’ve never experienced this when I cum twice. And have done many times. You better talk to management to weed out the bad ones 

I’ve spoken to the receptionist, she’s supporting the girls to charge extra. She said the girls need to do extra work. One of girls said “it’s harder and is more work” for me to do.

Besides the ladies I already known, I’m not going to explore any new girls and will look for better place to go to.

3 hours ago, Eroticlover84 said:

And I’m not talking about staying for half an hour. I’m talking about staying for an hour. And they said coming twice in an hour is not an standard service.

Does not like sound like the BR I've come to love over the years and frequent regularly. Would be interested to know the rationale behind cumming more than once being "extra work" for everyone.

Then again I don't see the new girls as much and my regulars let me do my thing (which sometimes include cumming twice). Shame that some of the new girls are trying to squeeze money out anyway they can. Times must be hard for some. 

1 hour ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

And I’m not talking about staying for half an hour. I’m talking about staying for an hour. And they said coming twice in an hour is not an standard service.

Had Punt Today enjoyed my time but culture has changed extras are more of the norm girls try make money from you for silly things don't think girls go out of there way like they used to.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

Does not like sound like the BR I've come to love over the years and frequent regularly. Would be interested to know the rationale behind cumming more than once being "extra work" for everyone.

Then again I don't see the new girls as much and my regulars let me do my thing (which sometimes include cumming twice). Shame that some of the new girls are trying to squeeze money out anyway they can. Times must be hard for some. 

I’m sure Sophie can get them back in line quick smart ? 

• Like 2