Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Just now, Big_Noir said:

Naked/nude hand job is my assumption. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

I assume that's correct, all Google could get me was notional hand job, but I don't see that applying here... 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Big daddy said:

@rtfan pardon my ignorance. What is NHJ?

3 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

Naked/nude hand job is my assumption. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Correct.  The expected standard.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Neil003 said:

On her profile, it says she does doubles…wonder who with??

That will be $800  thanks very much. And still no BJ,daty,kissing or even pussy touching from what I believe. It’s a joke 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ausmtv said:

I assume that's correct, all Google could get me was notional hand job, but I don't see that applying here... 

Ah, the perfunctory service - a notional HJ ..😆

The very mechanical, "I'd rather be somewhere else, but I need the cash" HJ.

• Haha 3

A bouquet for Sophie where it’s due. The new footpath awning, replacing the old rusted one, looks good. I noticed the storm water down pipe has been fixed and it also looks like the sandstone entrance has been spruced up too. Onya. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

A bouquet for Sophie where it’s due. The new footpath awning, replacing the old rusted one, looks good. I noticed the storm water down pipe has been fixed and it also looks like the sandstone entrance has been spruced up too. Onya. 

I agree. They were working on it a few weeks ago. Popped by today and it looks absolutely mint (I hope that's still a term the new kids are using...). Then again would you expect any less from a business with millions invested?

• Like 2

Some intel on Heidi.   Excellent session with her today.

Last week at BR next week before she heads south then west.   Likely return at the end of the year.   I'm now sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, rtfan said:

Some intel on Heidi.   Excellent session with her today (my first with her).

Last week at BR next week before she heads south then west.   Likely return at the end of the year.   I'm now sad.

I also booked Heidi today! What are the odds! She is absolutely beautiful isn't she? I agree... it's a shame she's leaving. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Neil003 said:

Does Heidi do any extras?

She does.

However, like other BR girls, what's on offer is not the same for every client. You'd have to ask her yourself as I'm not sure how comfortable she is with you. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

what's on offer is not the same for every client.

I think I mentioned once before that the only extra I’ve ever been offered was a back scrub under the shower. Maybe it’s my old undies with the arse hanging out that puts them off.

• Haha 3

I always feel quite excited when I see a new massage girl & she does extras , love a few minutes of the tease  before  daty & full service. I like to know what’s available before I book though

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, jovecutie said:

I always feel quite excited when I see a new massage girl & she does extras , love a few minutes of the tease  before  daty & full service. I like to know what’s available before I book though

Same.  Love dining on a delectable pussy.

A challenge now as ladies at BR don't discuss extras in intros.

• Like 1
On 31/12/2022 at 7:27 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

I reckon I could make some pretty good portable ones. I’m always up for trying something different.

For all you doubters and naysayers, I’ve just about got things organised.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Interested to see how you go about doing this. What pen/marker of choice you use, how you get them to use it... So many questions!

13 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Interested to see how you go about doing this. What pen/marker of choice you use, how you get them to use it... So many questions!

• Haha 1

Don’t remember it being anywhere this hard pre pandemic to get short notice bookings. There are a lot of new girls at BR don’t know if any off them a worth booking understandably with inflation really bitting hard i am not that gunhoe like I was year ago. Would be nice if BR could put more photos up of the new girls so us punters that don’t live near by could have more of an idea.

• Like 1

I am surprised with inflation cost of living that places like BR are still red hot with clientele shows that these businesses are near recession proof happy for BR but it sucks when we can’t appointments.    

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, rtfan said:

Hmmm, no roster posts on twitter today ???

Is BR on a twitter warning/probation ?

Twitter has been funny with "establishment" accounts lately. Kings Court had to re-do their entire profile not that long ago.

IMHO the BR website is always better! 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

I am surprised with inflation cost of living that places like BR are still red hot with clientele shows that these businesses are near recession proof happy for BR but it sucks when we can’t appointments.    

There is NEVER a lack of clientele. 

Clients with enough disposable income to punt regularly pre-pandemic have either financially plateaued or risen in the course of it. There are also the poor sex addicted people who punt beyond their means. Let's also not forget that there isn't much competition to BR when it comes to quality RNT. 

I usually book days, sometimes a week in advance and have never been disappointed. I hear you it is hard when you want to book last minute.

• Like 1