Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Big_Noir said:

Who were the ladies? What you described is not common at BR. I get extra for touching but nothing specific like that...

I've had a variety of experiences - from no cost for 'extras' up to FS rate scaled by time (yes - bit of a headshake at that 150/30 up to 250/60 extra - and I declined that offer).

The pattern seems to be with the newer ladies. 

2 hours ago, Rae said:

I think it may have become common if not standard

I was told touching Brest was extra last time I was there 

Pity ,they were magnificent 

That’s a ridiculous extra and in my opinion is simply price gouging. Exploiting clients is despicable.

1 hour ago, Big_Noir said:

Who were the ladies? What you described is not common at BR. I get extra for touching but nothing specific like that...

I agree. They should be named so they can be avoided. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, room112 said:

I've been going here awhile, yet twice recently I've tried to kiss breasts and been told that's costs 'extra' by two different masseuses.

Is this becoming standard practise now?

Yes I’ve noticed this as well pre pandemic used to suck the masseuse breast all the Time. The  culture definitely changed at BR now your expected to pay extra with some of the girls I suspect cost of living the girls are not make as much money of the massage  so Naturally they are pushing extras and from the sounds of it looks like lot of the Girls Have FS parlour experience. 

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

That’s a ridiculous extra and in my opinion is simply price gouging. Exploiting clients is despicable.

I agree. They should be named so they can be avoided. 

Hate to Say it Might be Time For BR to increase the Massage Rate otherwise I don’t see this new culture changing  any time soon. Other problem I see is BR should be Training Masseuses from scratch Bring the erotic Massage culture back extras should only be icing on the cake and BR should Cap what girls are allowed to charge this will make it fair to Clients and other Masseuses. 

5 hours ago, amos said:

Stop going there if that’s the case and you’re not happy with the extras policy.

There is much better value around . 

Considering doing this but maybe I just got unlucky?

I've always considered BR to be the best place for a massage (been going there since it was at five dock) but maybe that has changed?

5 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Who were the ladies? It’s not standard practice.

Morgan I think, I forget the other girls name.

If they can get guys to pay for extras more power to them I guess, but for me it's not just about the money.

It kills the mood of the masssage when it gets brought up.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, room112 said:

I've been going here awhile, yet twice recently I've tried to kiss breasts and been told that's costs 'extra' by two different masseuses.

Is this becoming standard practise now?

Suck tia breast free bro

7 hours ago, amos said:

Stop going there if that’s the case and you’re not happy with the extras policy.

There is much better value around . 

Where boss 

2 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Other problem I see is BR should be Training Masseuses from scratch

Back in the old Five Dock days, the original Monique asked a few times if she could bring a new girl into the room to get an idea of what to do. It didn’t worry me and they only stayed for about 15 minutes then left. I don’t think Sophie would endorse this though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, room112 said:

I've always considered BR to be the best place for a massage (been going there since it was at five dock) but maybe that has changed?

If they can get guys to pay for extras more power to them I guess, but for me it's not just about the money.

This would defeat the whole BR culture the culture we have all fallen in love with this amazing venue, There a plenty of massage parlours in Sydney that a really glorified brothels bodyrotic is a legit erotic massage parlour should stay that way the emphasis should alway be placed on the massage aspect extras should be given when both client and Lady have been well aquatinted  with each other for a fixed reasonable price.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Qwert1234 said:

Suck tia breast free bro

Thanks, I might check her out.

There was a girl called tia back in five dock who I used to see quite regularly. She went private and I continued to see her. I doubt it's the same girl hahaha.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Back in the old Five Dock days, the original Monique asked a few times if she could bring a new girl into the room to get an idea of what to do. It didn’t worry me and they only stayed for about 15 minutes then left. I don’t think Sophie would endorse this though.

BR have definitely recruited a lot of girls roster sizes are similar to pre pandemic how many girls are coming from FS parlours I would suspect a lot. Don’t see the big deal why masseuse can’t be recruited and Trained by BR in Higher numbers with economic the way it is should be a lot of attractive girls desperate to make some fast cash.

2 hours ago, room112 said:

You Can add Demi to the list wanted extra just to suck on her Tits and quoted me $350 for a FS $200 is where I draw the Line.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, room112 said:

Thanks, I might check her out.

There was a girl called tia back in five dock who I used to see quite regularly. She went private and I continued to see her. I doubt it's the same girl hahaha.

This tia busty 🤣

3 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

You Can add Demi to the list wanted extra just to suck on her Tits and quoted me $350 for a FS $200 is where I draw the Line.

U remember scarlet realman 200 for fs

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

This would defeat the whole BR culture the culture we have all fallen in love with this amazing venue, There a plenty of massage parlours in Sydney that a really glorified brothels bodyrotic is a legit erotic massage parlour should stay that way the emphasis should alway be placed on the massage aspect extras should be given when both client and Lady have been well aquatinted  with each other for a fixed reasonable price.

I guess it depends on what you think is included in the massage and what is considered extra.

For me touching and kissing breasts should be included. I've had some girls who position themselves so you can't touch breasts, but as you see them more often they allow more touching (for free). I have no problem with this.

This masseuse put herself in a position for her breasts to be kissed and then decides to hit me up for extras in the middle of the massage. I just find this annoying.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Noah by any chance?

I had this as well. Have never previously experienced it and in hindsight it was ridiculous.

I figured it might be before she did all sorts of freaky things but the massage was as vanilla as it comes.

I asked her why she inspected my back as well and she suggested skin to skin can cause issues. e.g. Monkeypox. Now leaving aside that the demographic affected most by Monkeypox probably isn't going to Bodyrotic, there is a further issue. Massage girls have *ample* opportunity to inspect every inch of your body, front and back during the massage. A brothel girl will be expected to have your cock in her mouth in the first couple of minutes. So I can understand an inspection there but this was in my opinion quite OTT. 

I was very polite but expressed as much. I wasn't offended at all. Just seems a bit ridiculous especially given that having ascertained just how super clean I was and how silky smooth as well, she still wouldn't chortle my balls.

I am quite on the fence about whether to say who it was or not. Especially if these inspections are considered a discretional option as standard practice for all that work there. ie like the random security check after you go through the x-rays at the airport, no one wants to do it, but if you get called out you just follow instructions if you want to fly. And look, I'm all for masseuses feeling comfortable with the person they're about to massage, they are after all offering up their naked intimate selves, and that is something I'm truly appreciative of. However, if that is the case, it would have been nice to know that this can happen.

It's more the fact that I was suspicious from then that I was a foregone conclusion for the 'extra's up sell and that's what the masseuse was angling to do. I'm going to be very scarce on details here deliberately because I'd prefer to keep my anonymity to BR - I do actually like going there, and find everyone professional.  But I will say this, overall the masseuse was pleasant, polite and all in all was reasonable fun, however my suspicions were confirmed at a point, and the extra's prices were gtf out of here prices. Quite simply I had a middle of the road good time (not a bad time at all), but simply will choose someone else next time. Like sometimes you go Gold Class at the movies, you know it's not value for money but what the hell, I just won't buy the Sundae whilst I'm there...

Apologies to those that might be upset with me for not leaving a review etc, I have done those in the past where I felt it was beneficial, but in this case at the beginning I was simply after other's opinions on what was the normal experience. In this case I really think YMMV, so don't see the point.

And now whilst writing this, I just went back over the FAQ section of their website, and they're actually pretty clear -
"note that each masseuses boundaries (and her prices for any additional services), may differ from day to day, client to client, and even with the same client on different days – we are talking about living, breathing, thinking, feeling women here – so remember, it is their body, and mood and chemistry can play a big part in your erotic experience"

So on that basis, there is nothing here for anyone to be upset about, I completely respect the masseuse's choices on what she did/did not offer.

My only feedback would be if they want to offer extra's, why not do it all at the start? None of this dancing around the bush stuff trying to entice you. If the inspection is only because they're going to offer extra's I'd rather just say 'hey, thanks, but no thanks', but on the flip side that can be a downer for the masseuse if they were hoping to get more money and possibly results in a less than average service. I'd prefer if there weren't any extra's, but I understand the principals of economics why it's allowed.

My personal approach that I adopted years ago from someone  else on here is I never ask for extra's, but if I have a really lovely time (and that's not dependent on if 'extra' services were given, just simply did I have a really good time) I offer a tip at the end.

I'm almost wondering whether to go back to not making an appointment and simply asking the masseuses when being introduced saying 'I'm not here for any extra's are you okay with that?' (tongue in cheek...)

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, ausmtv said:

I am quite on the fence about whether to say who it was or not. Especially if these inspections are considered a discretional option as standard practice for all that work there. ie like the random security check after you go through the x-rays at the airport, no one wants to do it, but if you get called out you just follow instructions if you want to fly. And look, I'm all for masseuses feeling comfortable with the person they're about to massage, they are after all offering up their naked intimate selves, and that is something I'm truly appreciative of. However, if that is the case, it would have been nice to know that this can happen.

It's more the fact that I was suspicious from then that I was a foregone conclusion for the 'extra's up sell and that's what the masseuse was angling to do. I'm going to be very scarce on details here deliberately because I'd prefer to keep my anonymity to BR - I do actually like going there, and find everyone professional.  But I will say this, overall the masseuse was pleasant, polite and all in all was reasonable fun, however my suspicions were confirmed at a point, and the extra's prices were gtf out of here prices. Quite simply I had a middle of the road good time (not a bad time at all), but simply will choose someone else next time. Like sometimes you go Gold Class at the movies, you know it's not value for money but what the hell, I just won't buy the Sundae whilst I'm there...

Apologies to those that might be upset with me for not leaving a review etc, I have done those in the past where I felt it was beneficial, but in this case at the beginning I was simply after other's opinions on what was the normal experience. In this case I really think YMMV, so don't see the point.

And now whilst writing this, I just went back over the FAQ section of their website, and they're actually pretty clear -
"note that each masseuses boundaries (and her prices for any additional services), may differ from day to day, client to client, and even with the same client on different days – we are talking about living, breathing, thinking, feeling women here – so remember, it is their body, and mood and chemistry can play a big part in your erotic experience"  
So on that basis, there is nothing here for anyone to be upset about, I completely respect the masseuse's choices on what she did/did not offer.

My only feedback would be if they want to offer extra's, why not do it all at the start? None of this dancing around the bush stuff trying to entice you. If the inspection is only because they're going to offer extra's I'd rather just say 'hey, thanks, but no thanks', but on the flip side that can be a downer for the masseuse if they were hoping to get more money and possibly results in a less than average service. I'd prefer if there weren't any extra's, but I understand the principals of economics why it's allowed.

My personal approach that I adopted years ago from someone  else on here is I never ask for extra's, but if I have a really lovely time (and that's not dependent on if 'extra' services were given, just simply did I have a really good time) I offer a tip at the end.

I'm almost wondering whether to go back to not making an appointment and simply asking the masseuses when being introduced saying 'I'm not here for any extra's are you okay with that?' (tongue in cheek...)

Echoing the sentiments above.

We punt, YMMV, and it would seem the more regular you are with a ML the better chance of less extra charge for services rendered.

And some sessions are more massage, other sessions with intent of seeking extras ...  each to their own.  I've enjoyed many of both types of sessions at BR.

My experience has been to get extras sorted up front to help manage the experience.   And I agree, would rather be upfront, and let the session flow that be hit up like a walking wallet mid flow.  And we'd all hope the degree of service is not correlated to the ML desire to get extra $$.   We can always vote with our next (non)selection of said masseuse.  

And others note just a validly, if you're absolutely after FS, there are other venues for which this is the standard fare.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ausmtv said:

My personal approach that I adopted years agofrom someone  else on here is I never ask for extra's, but if I have a really lovely time (and that's not dependent on if 'extra' services were given, just simply did I have a really good time) I offer a tip at the end.

Ditto

This masseuse put herself in a position for her breasts to be kissed and then decides to hit me up for extras in the middle of the massage. I just find this annoying.

I think I’d make an excuse to leave if that happened.

1 hour ago, ausmtv said:

My personal approach that I adopted years agofrom someone  else on here is I never ask for extra's, but if I have a really lovely time (and that's not dependent on if 'extra' services were given, just simply did I have a really good time) I offer a tip at the end.

Ditto

I think I’d make an excuse to leave if that happened.

5 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

This tia busty 🤣

U remember scarlet realman 200 for fs

Yea really beautiful great body pretty facial features curious to what happened to her maybe she met someone.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Hate to Say it Might be Time For BR to increase the Massage Rate otherwise I don’t see this new culture changing  any time soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the girl take 100% of extras money? Whereas a rate increase means more money to ownership?

Might explain the culture change.

44 minutes ago, room112 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the girl take 100% of extras money? Whereas a rate increase means more money to ownership?

Might explain the culture change.

Your correct my way of thinking is if the girls were making more of the massage the extras would be less inflated and not pushed for silly thing like sucking on breasts.

27 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Your correct my way of thinking is if the girls were making more of the massage the extras would be less inflated and not pushed for silly thing like sucking on breasts.

Yes, but the girl may not like that as they are giving away more of their cut. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes and what the girls motivations are? Are they getting too greedy?

Just guessing here but I think more regular clientele would be turned off by the continual push for 'extras'. It seems like some girls want to make short term cash at the risk of turning off a longer term client base. 

1 minute ago, Big_Noir said:

Reminder that tomorrow (December 22) is bodyrotic's "no panties day downunder".

Happy no panties day tomorrow everyone!

So will it be an extra to intro each girl ?

• Haha 2