Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

58 minutes ago, amos said:

I still think she was hot . Just had a lot of skills that the new/ younger ones don’t 😀

Yes sorry Chloe 

I was referring to lovely Nina. Gee I miss her. My all time favourite however was very beautiful, hotter than hot, knew how to tempt and seduce, and was exceedingly adventurous. My balls were but Playdoh in her hands….sigh! Actually, that’s where my PP name originated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I was referring to lovely Nina. Gee I miss her. My all time favourite however was very beautiful, hotter than hot, knew how to tempt and seduce, and was exceedingly adventurous. My balls were but Playdoh in her hands….sigh! Actually, that’s where my PP name originated.

Yes I never  forget the first time I met her . No massage girl any where has come any where near her . Great memories 

And I know the PDB story re the PP name lol 

I always wondered if she was up for private meetings but never took the opportunity to ask . 
And I do hope she’s doing well 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, amos said:

And I do hope she’s doing well 

I certainly hope so too. She deserves all the good things that life can offer.

2 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

The definition of "rich" is very subjective my friend. Especially in the current economy.

A lot of people who managed to buy property in Sydney before 2000 who a multimillionaires who are now very asset wealthy don't feel that rich i know plenty. I agree with your sentiment maybe my definition is a bit Narrow minded i could take loans out live off the equity and live like a king like a lot dumb fucks these days which is one of the reasons inflation is so bad now people living of finance. i agree 100 k isn't that much these for a white collar worker even a tradesman but for someone on a lower income like myself it is not every one who visit BR is on a big income.

1 hour ago, amos said:

If your living  in Sydney or any capital city and your not earning 100k pa you might not last much longer . Rural life may be the answer 

Prefer rural life over Sydney not as cheap as you think food power is actually more expensive wages are lower unless your a truckle or  self employed would not recommenced it actuality need a lot more money to survive you can get into a lot of debt if your are land owner purchasing sheds tractors etc.

21 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Prefer rural life over Sydney not as cheap as you think food power is actually more expensive wages are lower unless your a truckle or  self employed would not recommenced it actuality need a lot more money to survive you can get into a lot of debt if your are land owner purchasing sheds tractors etc.

Been self employed for 40 years . That is the key to success 😀

• Like 3

Ok so maybe this is just me - but has anyone else noticed a bad attitude with the receptionists or whoever responds to texts at BR lately? I have had two years of awesome service and now I sometimes get attitude when trying to book? Is it just me? 

8 hours ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

Ok so maybe this is just me - but has anyone else noticed a bad attitude with the receptionists or whoever responds to texts at BR lately? I have had two years of awesome service and now I sometimes get attitude when trying to book? Is it just me? 

I haven't picked up on any of that.

Then again I always deal with them in person or over phone calls. Never texts. The two of them that I always deal with are amazing. Maybe you caught them at a bad time?

Remember that some men like to be annoying and waste time. Maybe they were dealing with a few arseholes that day? Alternatively is this tone that you are perceiving via text? 

4 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

Remember that some men like to be annoying and waste time. Maybe they were dealing with a few arseholes that day? Alternatively is this tone that you are perceiving via text? 

It’s possible. My sense is someone new has started on the reception roster or else something has changed. Was wondering if anyone else noticed - but if not - then all good. 

1 hour ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

It’s possible. My sense is someone new has started on the reception roster or else something has changed. Was wondering if anyone else noticed - but if not - then all good. 

If it continues and seems legitimate, you can always give Sophie your feedback. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Gentleman_Caller said:

My sense is someone new has started on the reception

• Receptionists seem to come and go, apart from Dee. A new one asked me recently if I had met my regular before, when I texted to make a booking. She wasn’t rude about it though. I’ve never had a problem with any receptionists.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:
  • Receptionists seem to come and go, apart from Dee. A new one asked me recently if I had met my regular before, when I texted to make a booking. She wasn’t rude about it though. I’ve never had a problem with any receptionists.

Just doing her job as you would expect 

• Like 3
On 20/1/2023 at 11:32 PM, Gentleman_Caller said:

Yep - I’ve picked up on it too.

Pretty sure the culprit is Rachel.

On 12/01/2023 at 12:13 PM, jovecutie said:

I always feel quite excited when I see a new massage girl & she does extras , love a few minutes of the tease  before  daty & full service. I like to know what’s available before I book though

does grace offer full service

4 hours ago, bigdicktommy said:

which of the masseuses provide full service?

4 hours ago, bigdicktommy said:

does grace offer full service

You'd have to ask them. Most BR masseuses offer extras based on how comfortable they feel with you. Not everyone gets offered the same extras. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Big_Noir said:

You'd have to ask them. Most BR masseuses offer extras based on how comfortable they feel with you. Not everyone gets offered the same extras. 

That’s so true 

• Like 3

Seconding that comment.   YMMV.  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

who has given you full service bignoir

3 hours ago, bigdicktommy said:

who has given you full service bignoir

Divulging that will put undue pressure for FS on the masseuses from punters (especially ones the masseuse might not be comfortable with). If you want FS from someone in particular, just ask them and see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

Divulging that will put undue pressure for FS on the masseuses from punters (especially ones the masseuse might not be comfortable with). If you want FS from someone in particular, just ask them and see. 

There’s a range of reasons for whatever the ladies might, or might not, decide to do in the room, and these can change according to how the lady feels on any particular day, and, as you mentioned, how comfortable she is with you. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PlayDohBalls said:

There’s a range of reasons for whatever the ladies might, or might not, decide to do in the room, and these can change according to how the lady feels on any particular day, and, as you mentioned, how comfortable she is with you. 

If my suspicions about our "friend" above turn out to be true (and I am certain they will). Just going by what we see here, I'm sure he will forever miss out on "opportunities" with certain masseuses. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Concur - YMMV.  And as always, respect and courtesy to the lady goes a long way.

• Like 4

no pressure at all 

you just don't want to tell haha