Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

Sounds like a "you" problem to me mate. 

A wise person once said: punt within your means. Many options out there in the market. We can't have everything. 

Surely he can afford Chinese.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, room112 said:

I can’t afford all the options. I’ve been priced out of the market 😢

Don’t have enough game to pull this off 😢

So to have a successful punt these days it seems like you need a huge wallet and playa skills.

I guess I’ll just stay home and have a wank then.

Don’t get your hopes up. I have seen reviews on BR girls who have provided extras for free for their regulars 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Eroticlover84 said:

Don’t get your hopes up. I have seen reviews on BR girls who have provided extras for free for their regulars 

Possible but I wouldn’t believe everything I read on PP 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

A wise person once said: punt within your means. Many options out there in the market. We can't have everything. 

I already punt within my means. But do I needed to be reminded before and during the session that I don't have the means to pay for extra?

I go to BR to escape from reality. Talking about money all the time takes me out of the fantasy.

You clearly have the means for extra so good for you. I'm jealous.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@room112 I’m not into extras. Nevertheless I’ve had the most erotic experiences possible with the ladies I’ve seen regularly over many years. I think building a mutual rapport based on respect, humour and happiness takes you a very long way beyond the normal experience. 

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, room112 said:

I already punt within my means. But do I needed to be reminded before and during the session that I don't have the means to pay for extra?

I go to BR to escape from reality. Talking about money all the time takes me out of the fantasy.

Don’t be jealous. Just find what suits you that is affordable . 
We all wish for things we don’t have. Lots of really good value around where you don’t get pushed for extras . 
Assuming your Sydney based it shouldn’t be too hard 

Try CBD Style massage , MAC , SBM is good value without extras etc. There are many . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, room112 said:

Quite the contradiction there, sir. 

Your statement would indicate that you are currently not punting within your means. 

It's okay to be sour over unattainable things beyond your means. That being said, it is very poor form to blame the business (one of the best in Sydney) for not giving you what you want at your price point. 

I bet you don't go to the Bentley dealership and whinge that the cars you want aren't priced like a base model Hyundai. For that matter I bet you don't do that at point of sale for any luxury items or services. What makes you do that to sex workers (who are a luxurious indulgence)? 

I'll say it again... To avoid disappointment and embarassment, punt within your means

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

Your statement would indicate that you are currently not punting within your means. 

OK fine. I don't punt within my means.

So what's it like banging BR girls on the side? I could use the motivation to earn more for extras.

39 minutes ago, amos said:

Just find what suits you that is affordable . 

Thanks for the tip. It can be hard to let go of a place where you've spent so much money and have so many great memories.

Maybe I'm just venting.

41 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Dear Misschamber,

I would love to see your contributions to this forum.

yours sincerely

PDB

My thoughts also 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, room112 said:

So what's it like banging BR girls on the side? I could use the motivation to earn more for extras.

Thanks for the tip. It can be hard to let go of a place where you've spent so much money and have so many great memories.

Maybe I'm just venting.

Like a property you’ve owned and raised a family. Might be time to get it in perspective?

1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Misschamber,

I'm guessing this is Sophie 

Would be good for us but I can see why she would be reluctant 

5 minutes ago, Rae said:

Assuming she is a she. These days who knows 😀

4 hours ago, amos said:

Possible but I wouldn’t believe everything I read on PP 

I’ve seen one review where the punter received a service that I would almost guarantee that the WL doesn’t offer.

4 hours ago, room112 said:

Just tell her that you have limited funds and would prefer that we didn’t discuss extras. It really annoyed me with one WL because she asked for an extra $50 for BBBJ, and I would have extended but I was pissed off. I’m very much that girls either do it or don’t, and if they do they might get a return visit.

3 hours ago, room112 said:

Maybe I'm just venting.

Most punters don’t like to admit when there not blowing expendable income. Historically the great thing about BR the FS was unnecessary the massage aspect of the service was unreal used to be able to get away with things pre Covid inflation era now are considered extras. Unfortunately there are no economical alternatives you cant compare dodgy Asian joints to high end western joints BR Bliss Nirvana. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

Similar to SPECTRE in James Bond, the inconspicuous name… Gioxle remains shrouded in mystery. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

Yes how rude of me to assume a bloke couldn't run such a great establishment 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Most punters don’t like to admit when there not blowing expendable income. Historically the great thing about BR the FS was unnecessary the massage aspect of the service was unreal used to be able to get away with things pre Covid inflation era now are considered extras. Unfortunately there are no economical alternatives you cant compare dodgy Asian joints to high end western joints BR Bliss Nirvana. 

Why can’t it just go back to the way it was before? I’d hand over the money just relax and have fun. I felt like most of the girls were there to have fun too. It didn’t FEEL transactional.

I just don’t get the same vibe from any of these girls that are charging for extras. Feels more like a business arrangement. Yes I’m aware thats what it is, but I prefer the fantasy that the girl is there to have fun and not view you as a walking ATM machine.

It feels like I’ve entered into a negotiation or something and I now need to start working angles on the girls to get better extras or to setup private situations.

8 hours ago, Rae said:

Sophie’s PP name is ‘Sophie’. I originally thought that ‘misschamber’ was Dee, but @OG81 has thrown a Spaniard in the works. ‘Mischamber’ might need to be requested to appear at the Star Chamber.

7 hours ago, samoan_sam said:

😂😂😂

It's poor form to blame the business.

I wonder if it's poor form to solicit girls outside for sex?

2 hours ago, room112 said:

It's poor form to blame the business.

I wonder if it's poor form to solicit girls outside for sex?

People have free will and can chose what they want to do. Explaining this to an apparent adult is baffling. I wonder how you function in daily life? 

External arrangements are poor form if they detract from the business. Reading previous comments on this thread you can see how they do not. In fact they open up booking opportunities for otherwise "fully booked" girls. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, room112 said:

Why can’t it just go back to the way it was before? I’d hand over the money just relax and have fun. I felt like most of the girls were there to have fun too. It didn’t FEEL transactional.

I just don’t get the same vibe from any of these girls that are charging for extras. Feels more like a business arrangement. Yes I’m aware thats what it is, but I prefer the fantasy that the girl is there to have fun and not view you as a walking ATM machine.

It feels like I’ve entered into a negotiation or something and I now need to start working angles on the girls to get better extras or to setup private situations.

Covid and inflation's been hard on everyone including BR they had to do what had do to to survive there not getting the a lot of of overseas workers like they used to its very hard in Australia to recruit directly because of the bull shit laws we have in this country so most of the newer girls are coming From A FS background Brothels private sex workers etc for them to consider working at BR they expect to make extras the massage is one aspect of the service. if you had a regular pre covid inflation maybe you should just stick with her as long as willing to pre book otherwise might be time to move on.