Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

It would be really naive to assume you know the situation.

There are few assumptions.

At least for the issues being raised.They have been raised by the women who have had first hand experience and confided in people they trust. 

You're right, we might not know the women completely but after seeing someone 50+ times (in various settings and through various stages of each others' lives), you can't deny there is an ounce of truth and trust in the relationship that has been built.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, lostlittleboy said:

Some thoughts:

1. Staff come and go.

2. Brothels are particularly interesting businesses that attract both staff and customers who are at times batshit crazy. Your experience in managing a regular business doesn't apply here.

3. Staff can vanish in a hurry for reasons that have nothing to do with management or the venue. For example a friend or violent partner discovers their workplace or gets out of jail. Or they get arrested. Or deported. Or get sick.

4. You don't actually know these women. You think you do, but you don't. You might be in looooove with one of them and think you know their entire life. Meanwhile they're a junkie or a sociopath who lies and steals as a habit. It would be really naive to assume you know the situation.

5. It's also naive to assume the venue owes you an explanation. Refer point 1.

Find another girl.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 

Remember while people tell their version of events (and more often then not), the truth will lie somewhere in the middle 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Some thoughts:

1. Staff come and go.

2. Brothels are particularly interesting businesses that attract both staff and customers who are at times batshit crazy. Your experience in managing a regular business doesn't apply here.

3. Staff can vanish in a hurry for reasons that have nothing to do with management or the venue. For example a friend or violent partner discovers their workplace or gets out of jail. Or they get arrested. Or deported. Or get sick.

4. You don't actually know these women. You think you do, but you don't. You might be in looooove with one of them and think you know their entire life. Meanwhile they're a junkie or a sociopath who lies and steals as a habit. It would be really naive to assume you know the situation.

Find another girl.

Your usual commonsense and practicality again shine through lostlittleboy.

I have to agree with what you’ve said totally .

Sometimes the human emotion gets in the way and can often cause mixed feelings and emotions. It happens to us all from time to time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tara has now gone from the list och I feel PDBs pain now

I do wonder if all the talk about seeing BR girl's privately has caused a witch hunt 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, Rae said:

I do wonder if all the talk about seeing BR girl's privately has caused a witch hunt 

For as long as brothels and massage parlours have existed girls have seen some of their regular clients outside the work environment.

We’re not in the 60’s and 70’s anymore and I would assume owners and/or managers don’t bully and threaten like they used too ?

Or do I have this completely wrong ?

2 hours ago, Rae said:

Fuck just noticed that. She was one of the old school masseuses she did not push the extra bullshit in the room she gave an incredible massage. First Summer now her who will be next?. A Lot of Nonsense been going on lately since this ATM been installed culture has defiantly changed would not be surprised if there is jealousy between BR girls who are selective about extras and those freely advertising. The Male clientele are going to make a decision with there cock who do you think there going to chose at intros?.

4 hours ago, Big_Noir said:

There are few assumptions.

At least for the issues being raised.They have been raised by the women who have had first hand experience and confided in people they trust. 

You're right, we might not know the women completely but after seeing someone 50+ times (in various settings and through various stages of each others' lives), you can't deny there is an ounce of truth and trust in the relationship that has been built.

these rumors have been going on since I started Visiting. Ive always  been under the impression the Male owner had very little to do with Managing the business (Female Managed) which is why BR  is successfully run most men could not run a business like this not heterosexual anyway think straight make decisions etc.

7 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

these rumors have been going on since I started Visiting. Ive always  been under the impression the Male owner had very little to do with Managing the business (Female Managed) which is why BR  is successfully run most men could not run a business like this not heterosexual anyway think straight make decisions etc.

I think the male owner calls all the shots. Who is the female manager?

1 hour ago, Rae said:

It's common knowledge that many BR girls work elsewhere and privately as well. It's been like that for years. 

28 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Ive always  been under the impression the Male owner had very little to do with Managing the business (Female Managed) which is why BR  is successfully run most men could not run a business like this not heterosexual anyway think straight make decisions etc.

You're right Dee manages the day to day well.

• Like 1

I have no need to go into BR anymore given my current and more recent arrangements so I won't be as involved in this thread from now on. Been to BR regularly for years and have made some great memories with the girls I've met there. Looking forward to continue making more amazing memories. Peace. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Big_Noir said:

It's common knowledge that many BR girls work elsewhere and privately as well. It's been like that for years. 

You're right Dee manages the day to day well.

Which is totally different to managing the business . 

2 minutes ago, amos said:

Which is totally different to managing the business . 

I'll message you. Response isn't appropriate here. 

Well …. Wow…. this thread went dark all of a sudden. BR has given me (and still gives me) some of the most erotic experiences I have ever had - sometimes an erotic massage done right is even better than FS. I am besotted with two gorgeous girls I see there now regularly, and they spoil me exceptionally. Thank you angels. BR still works for me. 
We will miss your banter and sense of humour @PlayDohBalls - you were a BR raving fan - hopefully you keep your Summer connection or find a new reg. 
These girls they spoil us, we sometimes fall a little in love (just a little)… but it always ends. This is the way. 

20 hours ago, lostlittleboy said:

Some thoughts:

1. Staff come and go.

Find another girl.

Extremely well said !

I'll also add, and as an extension of points #3 & #4 - most of us as punters keep our punting escapades as a very closely guarded secret, be it from our partners (if we have one), family members and friends. We also need to remember why we visit MLs/WLs in the first place, and that is to take the emotion out of the situation while also fulfilling our needs. We are basically living a separate secret life, which if such secrets were to get out, our punting habits are likely to change all of a sudden (meaning that we probably won't be visiting & spending as much money at the venue we were so loyal to for years and years).

I've had plenty of regulars over the years that have moved on. Have also had plenty that I saw for a long time and then suddenly I moved on because I got 'bored' with them. It works both ways. 

• Like 2

Damn this thread is crazy getting all the insider on BR, but does anyone k ow if Camilla is properly gone or just on a break?

On 12/02/2023 at 4:24 PM, anbtyo7648902 said:

Damn this thread is crazy getting all the insider on BR, but does anyone k ow if Camilla is properly gone or just on a break?

I'm not an insider by any means but she's not been on the roster for 3 months or more but her photos are still on the list so there is a chance it's just a long holiday 

2 hours ago, Rae said:

I'm not an insider by any means but she's not been on the roster for 3 months or more but her photos are still on the list so there is a chance it's just a long holiday 

Crystals profile was left on there for a few months after she had well and truly retired. Guess the fab management team at BR lived in hope as I’m sure she was a good money spinner for them 

Wow, unbelievable Summer is gone.

Wishing her best of luck.

She was my first BR experience years ago.

I will always remember the doubles session I had with Summer and Odette 🤩

• Sad 1
On 12/02/2023 at 6:55 PM, amos said:

Crystals profile was left on there for a few months after she had well and truly retired. 

She hadn't retired for quite some time. Just moved away but would occasionally drop in via Sydney and some of us got the heads up. 

Or so she said. Could also be she got married. Or found a sugar daddy. Who knows? Refer my earlier comment.