Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, Neil003 said:

I booked Leah for an hour tonight. Blind punt, let’s see how it goes!

her pics got me drooling 🤤 

Looks like she is not on the roster tonight. My guess she possibly not working or just booked out already. 

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Anyone else seen Leah how did she perform ? thinking about booking her for an hour and Half.

Make sure you use the discount voucher . Saves you 10%. Good value . Extras on top of that 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, amos said:

Make sure you use the discount voucher . Saves you 10%. Good value . Extras on top of that 

Haha did Last night with Talia 2 hrs or pure Bliss. Tonight's roster looks pretty good few of my favorites are on it Week nights seem to have the best selection of ladies to choose from.

• Like 2

QR Check in won’t be required from Friday 18 Feb after the Govt’s latest changes to Covid rules. Only needed for night clubs, and music festivals with more than 1000 people attending.

• Thanks 1
On 17/02/2022 at 9:18 AM, Neil003 said:

I booked Leah for an hour tonight. Blind punt, let’s see how it goes!

her pics got me drooling 🤤 

Hi Mate Did you end up seeing Leah ? might Hit up BR this week  leaning towards having a punt with Leah or Jordana if there on roster.

• Like 1

I saw Leah this week. If you like tits she is the one for you. Big and natural. She uses them really well. I’d still prefer Elaina if she was around but she’s a good substitute. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Mmmm, I love natural breasts.  Haven't been for a while but I may have to check her out.  What's her status regarding extras.  Come to that, I'd love to get the lowdown on all the other gorgeous ladies that provide extras and their nature. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, spheroid333 said:

Mmmm, I love natural breasts.  Haven't been for a while but I may have to check her out.  What's her status regarding extras.  Come to that, I'd love to get the lowdown on all the other gorgeous ladies that provide extras and their nature. 

Guess the only way to do that is to see them all and ask them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, amos said:

Guess the only way to do that is to see them all and ask them. 

Of course you're right amos, just a very expensive way to find out! Not to mention the time!!

• Like 1
On 03/03/2022 at 1:49 AM, Big daddy said:

I saw Leah this week. If you like tits she is the one for you. Big and natural. She uses them really well. I’d still prefer Elaina if she was around but she’s a good substitute. 

Yes elaina was really good

gorgeous face

• Like 1
7 hours ago, spheroid333 said:

Of course you're right amos, just a very expensive way to find out! Not to mention the time!!

Extras depend on how the girl feels on the day, as well as how she feels about the bloke in the room. Nevertheless, there will be some that are amenable to extras and you would think the receptionists could give you a bit of a hint if you ask the right question, eg is she adventurous, does she enjoy fun in the Fantasy Room? I’m sure this won’t happen, but it might help. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Extras depend on how the girl feels on the day, as well as how she feels about the bloke in the room. Nevertheless, there will be some that are amenable to extras and you would think the receptionists could give you a bit of a hint if you ask the right question, eg is she adventurous, does she enjoy fun in the Fantasy Room? I’m sure this won’t happen, but it might help. 

The last couple of Times I’ve Visited BR the Girls have brought up about using the Fantasy Room they must be keen to use it with me Next booking. What exactly happens in there don’t really consider myself overly kinky not really that keen on being tied up and whipped. I am intrigued  by the Japanese Bath stool curious how it works would love to use it with Talia.

43 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

What exactly happens in there

I’ll only tell you one thing. There’s a hole in a glass wall that you can flop your appendage through, if it’s big enough that is. The lovely lass will be eagerly waiting on the other side. And then….oh yeah, it’s business time.
The rest you’ll have to work out for yourself. Go for it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll only tell you one thing. There’s a hole in a glass wall that you can flop your appendage through, if it’s big enough that is. The lovely lass will be eagerly waiting on the other side. And then….oh yeah, it’s business time.

What about Beds? Are there any  would Love to have a FS with Talia not that keen fucking on a table.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Haha maybe Sophie should print out pamphlets for the Newbies which can be picked up at reception illustrating  the different activities positions glory hole etc.

• Haha 1
On 26/01/2022 at 8:51 PM, Vitesse said:

Probably never gets offered or denied xtras. 😆

I do unlike some people lol

I’m waiting to see a first review for Celeste. It’s good to know there’s someone for all tastes at BR.

I’m waiting to see a first review for Celeste. It’s good to know there’s someone for all tastes at BR.

@PlayDohBalls Should Treat yourself Mate with a double Massage with Celeste and Olivia have the BBW experience you have always been fantasizing about over all these years and better yet when you make the booking book the fantasy Room make good use of the Sukebe Fantasy Chair and report back mate!!!.

• Haha 2

I good to see BR is Updating the new Girls photos makes it a lot easier to make a booking for those of us who prefer to pre book. Just out of curiosity has anyone displayed the vouchers from there mobile phones and BR accepted them all can you only use them when you pre book via Text Message. Have not been to an intro in over a year would like to to meet the new girls in person you never know what gems are out there some of the the girls don't want there photos up have privacy concerns are shy etc.

• Like 1