On 10/05/2022 at 4:37 PM, Qwert1234 said:

Any1 know where fran chess car went

Perth. Working privately 

1 minute ago, amos said:

Perth. Working privately 

How did u find out brother

1 minute ago, Qwert1234 said:

How did u find out brother

Just keeping up with the girls and where they go and what they do. 

1 minute ago, amos said:

They give you their numbers?

3 minutes ago, amos said:

Should have fuck francesca when I had the chance to. Her huge jugs and raunchy body slides were to die for

11 minutes ago, amos said:

Perth. Working privately 

Her tugging and milking technique was so good. You could hear the loud fapping noises from the amount of oil she used and It was quite generous

11 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

They give you their numbers?

Some do but that’s normal I thought so they can earn more privately . They all do it 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, amos said:

Some do but that’s normal I thought so they can earn more privately . They all do it 

Yeah do u remember the old arianna at br she now works privately. Sum say violet does too but I can't find her ad anywhere

10 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

Yeah do u remember the old arianna at br she now works privately. Sum say violet does too but I can't find he

Yes I knew her well. She still works privately and does ok as a more mature masseuse. And she’s very good at it. 
You won’t find Violet or any of the other girls unless you meet them where they work and get to know them and arrange a private situation.

So you’re either taking the piss or looking for info on girls that you won’t get from me and hopefully any other punter on this site.

Put in the hard yards and the coin and you will be rewarded . Lol Cheers 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, amos said:

Yes I knew her well. She still works privately and does ok as a more mature masseuse. And she’s very good at it. 
You won’t find Violet or any of the other girls unless you meet them where they work and get to know them and arrange a private situation.

So you’re either taking the piss or looking for info on girls that you won’t get from me and hopefully any other punter on this site.

I just said do you remember her. 
relax.😂

14 minutes ago, amos said:

If u got the funds then keep wasting 🤣

10 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

I just said do you remember her. 
relax.😂

If u got the funds then keep wasting 🤣

Very relaxed and enjoying some girls and the funds will never run out. Hope you’re doing the same 

21 minutes ago, amos said:

Very relaxed and enjoying some girls and the funds will never run out. Hope you’re doing the same 

good for you 👍

the funds will never run out (are you sure) 

like i said keep throwing it down the drain 😼😸

• Like 1

I caught up with Summer again today, which is normal, and I can’t really add anything more to what I’ve already said about Summer many times before. Perhaps the fact I’m still seeing her after such a long time is a testament in itself to this beautiful, sexy lady. Anyhoo, roll on next week.

• Like 3

Hope you’re doing the same - it’s fun getting your cock pulled but 30 minutes.

they rip you off. It’s only 15 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I caught up with Summer again today, which is normal, and I can’t really add anything more to what I’ve already said about Summer many times before. Perhaps the fact I’m still seeing her after such a long time is a testament in itself to this beautiful, sexy lady. Anyhoo, roll on next week.

👍

5 minutes ago, Qwert1234 said:

the funds will never run out (are you sure) 

like i said keep throwing it down the drain 😼😸

Very sure 😀

• Like 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

Very sure 😀

Lucky bastard, well managed, or both indeed.

Yes, I'm envious.   Good luck to you @amos, punt on !

• Like 1
On 11/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, amos said:

Perth. Working privately 

Any ads for Francesca in Perth? 

20 hours ago, rtfan said:

Lucky bastard, well managed, or both indeed.

Yes, I'm envious.   Good luck to you @amos, punt on !

get a tesla ya old dog

• Haha 1
On 11/05/2022 at 8:05 PM, Qwert1234 said:

Hope you’re doing the same - it’s fun getting your cock pulled but 30 minutes.

they rip you off. It’s only 15 

if your not Planning on visiting BR for at least and Hour better of going private. BR is a parlor at the end of the day they run there business like clockwork They Need to account for clean up showering etc.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

get a tesla ya old dog

Haha don't forget the battery powered cock pump@amos needs to keep himself in prime condition for all these punts at the same time helping save the environment.