Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

So it appears only myself,PDB,rtfan,and Aus tv are the only ones that frequent BR ? At least on this site.
Others have a lot to say but it’s the old saying actions speak louder than words that applies here lol 

On 22/05/2022 at 6:12 PM, rtfan said:

14 on the current list.   

(6 from roster this week and 2 more from last week).

Awesome . So far you’re in the lead legend 😀

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, amos said:

Awesome . So far you’re in the lead legend 😀

<cartwheels> - and my 'month of funded visits' prize is in the mail ? 😀 

Hoping to make the count 15 this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 21/5/2022 at 5:54 PM, amos said:

Hopefully out the front cleaning the main entrance lol 

It’s still there. Next time I go I’ll scratch ‘PDB loves Summer’ in the mould. 

• Haha 2
On 22/5/2022 at 4:47 PM, amos said:

So a general question. Out of interest looking at the list of current girls on the roster how many have you seen at least once. 12 for me.

But judging by the popularity of this place I’m sure someone must have seen more ? No cheating 

16 on the list, 9 on this week’s roster

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Francesca back oh yeah ! Wooohooo

Good that you’re back 

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, amos said:

Good that you’re back 

Hope your shift went well today sweetie lol 

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

Good that you’re back 

u gonna start seeing her 

The new NSW affirmative sexual consent laws come into effect today. They will require consent to be asked and given for any sexual activity. How will you interpret this in relation to a brothel situation? Theoretically we will need to ask for consent for each and every activity.

Presumably I should be seeking consent each time I catch up with my regular lady, which seems excessive.

Anyhow, I’d be interested in your views

The BR website addresses consent to some extent in their FAQ section. I’ve copied the relevant FAQ below.  

put simply, it is up to the masseuse at the time…

each masseuse will have her own individual boundaries – we give the masseuses a few simple guidelines, however unlike most other erotic massage venues, we would never profess to dictate where each individual masseuse should draw her boundaries – note that these boundaries can differ from day to day, client to client, and even with the same client on different days – we are talking about living, breathing, thinking, feeling women here – so remember, it is their body and mood and chemistry can play a big part in your erotic experience

their body, their boundaries...

if you want to know the boundaries of a particular masseuse, simply ask!... you will not cause embarrassment – simply showing respect to your masseuse will go a long way to ensuring your erotic massage experience is all you want it to be
all of our masseuses do their utmost to ensure you thorough
ly enjoy your experience – keep in mind... you are here to receive an erotic massage.”

Edit Update: I sorted out consent with my regular lady today and we agreed to not discuss it again.

• Thanks 2

@lostlittleboy I agree with you. It will be hard to create common decency and respect between two people through legislation. I think it’s main function will be to prosecute assault cases.

• Haha 1
On 02/06/2022 at 5:41 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

@lostlittleboy I think it’s main function will be to prosecute assault cases.

I think it's main purpose will be to ruin the life of men who did nothing wrong because a girl woke up with buyer's remorse. This has happened numerous times on American college campuses. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case and will continue to do so. As a result young men will become reluctant to go anywhere near women and women will become hypersexual to fulfil a basic biological urge. Strap in...

• Like 2
On 22/5/2022 at 7:47 AM, amos said:

So a general question. Out of interest looking at the list of current girls on the roster how many have you seen at least once. 12 for me.

But judging by the popularity of this place I’m sure someone must have seen more ? No cheating 

7 for me.

• Like 3
On 22/5/2022 at 4:47 PM, amos said:

10 is my luck number. I’ve always wondered that. Good to know I’m not the only one that likes to shop around. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Qwert1234 said:

Any1 seen Scarlett jordana

Sorry, can’t help.

• Like 1

For those interested, it’s ‘no knickers day’ soon - 22 June. It will probably appeal to those who come for the lineup. The knickers drop pretty quickly in the room on normal days as it is.

• Like 1
On 12/05/2022 at 6:53 PM, benkeller said:

Any ads for Francesca in Perth? 

Na bro she's back at br

On 24/06/2022 at 3:33 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Incorrect post - sorry

When is the actual no knickers day then?! Sounds good