Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Those with a keen eye might have noticed that Charlize was working on Tuesday this week. She’s been missing for a while, so hopefully this signals a return to more regular shifts. Charlize is a great girl and huge fun in the room.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Those with a keen eye might have noticed that Charlize was working on Tuesday this week. She’s been missing for a while, so hopefully this signals a return to more regular shifts. Charlize is a great girl and huge fun in the room.

Did notice that .. and, yes hoping for same (return to more frequent shifts).

• Like 1

@Qwert1234  Just a heads up. BR have quietly been giving away 45% ‘Top Client’ discount vouchers to reward regular clients. I just sent a text message and received mine. They said there’s only a few left, and today’s the last day to claim one. I know you are a BR regular, so give it a go. But get in quickly though.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Qwert1234  Just a heads up. BR have quietly been giving away 45% ‘Top Client’ discount vouchers to reward regular clients. I just sent a text message and received mine. They said there’s only a few left, and today’s the last day to claim one. I know you are a BR regular, so give it a go. But get in quickly though.

So 45% off the cost of a session ?

16 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Cheers 🍻 

57 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Qwert1234 @amos  Well, it is 1 April gents. Don’t  hassle the receptionists. It’s just an April fool prank. I think Sophie is pissed with me. 

Sounds like a great idea though

• Haha 1

They have a special card at the pub for all the old blokes who spend there days drinking beer . They won’t give me one cause I don’t drink often enough . You have to drink a shitload to get this card and I reckon there just encouraging alcoholics .

Maybe BR could come up with a similar idea 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, amos said:

Sounds like a great idea though

Apparently the receptionists have already had 200 calls 

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, amos said:

They have a special card at the pub for all the old blokes who spend there days drinking beer . They won’t give me one cause I don’t drink often enough . You have to drink a shitload to get this card and I reckon there just encouraging alcoholics .

Maybe BR could come up with a similar idea 

Cute Korean girl at the local cafe gave me a coffee card that was already half stamped. I haven't worked out how to drop it into conversation that I'm good with my tongue, and I would be quite happy to make her cum, no obligation, but if she wants to return the favour I would be OK with that.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Qwert1234 @amos  Well, it is 1 April gents. Don’t  hassle the receptionists. It’s just an April fool prank. I think Sophie is pissed with me. 

🤣 

4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

took the bait haha 

got me fooled lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey guys I have never been to BR but keen to try this week. Are the girls pretty hot overall and reasonably easy to organise extras?

any fake tits in there? Sorry if too direct lol

@Jonojones86 Sure there’s plenty of great girls. If you can’t find some that take your fancy then you’re hard to please. As for extras, YMMV. You’ll find enhanced breast wherever you go. Some are a work of art, sculpted by Michelangelo.

22 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

@Jonojones86 Sure there’s plenty of great girls. If you can’t find some that take your fancy then you’re hard to please. As for extras, YMMV. You’ll find enhanced breast wherever you go. Some are a work of art, sculpted by Michelangelo.

nice fake titties summer mya etc.

• Like 1
On 5/4/2022 at 1:06 PM, Jonojones86 said:

Hey guys I have never been to BR but keen to try this week. Are the girls pretty hot overall and reasonably easy to organise extras?

Some stunners - check the reviews they’ve been good for me. Curvy or model thin? Asian or Caucasian? Extras I have found may take time and a few regular visits with the same girl. 

• Like 2

Anyone recently meet Freya?? She seems really popular and very hard to make a booking. I was trying to make an appointment with her (for me weekend or weekdays evening only works) last few weeks when she is on but she always seems booked out (even today). She must be doing something right. 

Haven't been there lately. Any recommendations from the newbies slots? Or anyone worth seeing?

• Like 1
On 05/04/2022 at 1:06 PM, Jonojones86 said:

My Advice would be Since You have never Visited BR Make an Effort at Intros Make Sure You are well Groomed and Polite goes a long way. This Is the Best Way to meet Different types of Woman at the one Time This is what I did when First started Visiting BR. When you know what you Like you can Make an Advance Booking feel Free to use the Discount Vouchers on Offer will help your Wallet out especially if your inclined to indulge in any extras.

• Like 1
On 01/04/2022 at 11:51 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

Haha that’s Pretty Funny Another Idea is We Should Receive a Offer Via Text Message on the Day of Our Birthdays after having our Cocks Pulled and Milked a sexy Receptionist Preferably Topless  Brings our Birthday  Cake in the Room.

• Haha 1
On 09/04/2022 at 9:45 AM, Gentleman_Caller said:

Some stunners - check the reviews they’ve been good for me. Curvy or model thin? Asian or Caucasian? Extras I have found may take time and a few regular visits with the same girl. 

Have you checked out the pics of Tess on the BR Website looks Like Model size 6. My Personal preference is either curvy or curvy athletic but even I have to admit she looks smoking hot in the photos probably a good idea to meet her in intros before you book.

https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=2108

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Have you checked out the pics of Tess on the BR Website looks Like Model size 6. My Personal preference is either curvy or curvy athletic but even I have to admit she looks smoking hot in the photos probably a good idea to meet her in intros before you book.

Photos look good taken in the fantasy room too . 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Realman1988 said:

Haha that’s Pretty Funny Another Idea is We Should Receive a Offer Via Text Message on the Day of Our Birthdays after having our Cocks Pulled and Milked a sexy Receptionist Preferably Topless  Brings our Birthday  Cake in the Room.

And these days many girls will do more than just pull your cock. At a cost of course lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 11/04/2022 at 4:14 PM, Realman1988 said:

She offer extra bj for 100

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1