Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Did anyone turn up for the equinox topless intro day on Sunday? I couldn’t make it but I’m sure whoever went enjoyed the occasion.

I must say I have mixed feelings though. One of the attractions for me has always been the classy ladies at Bodyrotic who have worked there. I’m worried the high standards will slip and the top class girls will eventually leave. Also I worry that the insidious extras culture will creep into the place and it will become a bland experience unless you are prepared to negotiate for a range of extras. 

I realise many clients will be happy with the decision. I’m not though. I hope the management can guarantee the standards will be maintained.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I realise many clients will be happy with the decision. I’m not though.

Don’t be grey. The girls are very pleased about it too. 

8 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’d heard a whisper on the grapevine about this. I must say I have mixed feelings though. One of the attractions for me has always been the classy ladies at Bodyrotic who have worked there. I’m worried the high standards will slip and the top class girls will eventually leave. Also I worry that the insidious extras culture will creep into the place and it will become a bland experience unless you are prepared to negotiate for a range of extras. 

I realise many clients will be happy with the decision. I’m not though. I hope the management can guarantee the standards will be maintained. I also wonder if this is a prelude to selling the business? Oh well....time will tell.

Most likely business is slow and it was an eventual progression that was necessary

7 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Don’t be grey. The girls are very pleased about it too. 

Certainly a few girls on the list to visit soon. See it worked

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Submissive Punter said:

I have never had any “extras”

and I don’t even know where to start. What possible extras? BJ? 

Well that would be one. Sure you can think of lots more lol

• Haha 1

I suppose it was an inevitable progression. I‘d just grown accustomed to how things were but I do realise you need to move forward or risk becoming a dinosaur amongst the more progressive establishments. I’ve been coming here for many years and met some fabulous ladies. No doubt that will continue to be the case and hopefully Bodyrotic will maintain it’s impeccable standards.

• Like 1

I hope that if FS becomes an option then they install some sort of bed so we don't have to be banging on a massage table.

I find that rather awkward and uncomfortable

Yeah I guess I don’t want to admit a FS. I don’t know. Feels weired. If anything the only extra I will ask for is if I can massage them! Hahha 

• Haha 1

@amos Well, FS is legal so I suppose it’s now an option for those who want to provide it. While most rooms are certainly large enough for a bed, you would think it would be necessary to have rooms with them permanently installed.  It’s certainly a matter for management to consider. I think I can now see the glory hole in the Fantasy Room being used to its full potential. I’m looking forward to reading the first review about that.

• Haha 1

@PlayDohBalls I think it would be good for the beautiful ladies to see if there are open to any extras? That way it avoids the awkwardness. Like we can go in to get a erotic message and the extra is a bonus. I certainly don’t want to go there with extras in mind. 

Right now I'm thinking of a couple of girls I have seen recently and hoping they decide to extend the services offered.

I wonder if they will have some sort of system where the more adventurous girls are able to be promote extras ?

2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I suppose it was an inevitable progression. I‘d just grown accustomed to how things were but I do realise you need to move forward or risk becoming a dinosaur amongst the more progressive establishments. 

It might also be about recruitment of staff

I've met several ML"s who are ex Bodyrotic that have been critical of the no extra"s policy even one that doesn't do extras but feels the girls that do sould have the opportunity

But now if you don't take up the offer of extras are the ladies going to give it their all

hopefully most will

• Like 1

I must admit that I have always been puzzled by the no sex policy at Bodyrotic's Camperdown premises, given that it has a Development Approval to operate as a brothel. Their obvious competitors - Mistys, the Michelles group, Bliss on Crown and others have been offering extras for some time. It may have made some sense at the Garfield St premises which did not have a brothel DA (plausible deniability and all that - although the happy ending defines the place as a brothel as surely as sex). But regardless, Bodyrotic has been a successful business for many years. I suspect they have a good handle on what the market wants.

I wonder what the toll for extras will be ... remembering that Bodyrotic is currently $280 ph for the massage and a couple of blocks up the road is Stiletto which starts as $420 ph for FS in a real bed. Try to avoid thinking with your dick ...▪️

Ignore my slightly negative rant from last night. I just reacted too quickly wishing that the status quote could remain as it’s served me well over the years. However, I’ve reconsidered my stance in the sunny morning light of a new day. So bring on the changes. It’s time to move ahead.

.@Vitesse  yes agreed; don’t be grey. Things aren’t as dim as they seem (although hopefully not as dim as they sim if there’s an Asian invasion).

@Submissive Punter @amos  It will be interesting to know how those who are open to extras will be identified. Perhaps there will be some marker on their profile so that clients don’t end up awkwardly raising it with all and sundry. No doubt there will be information in future PP reviews as well. 

40 minutes ago, Rae said:

But now if you don't take up the offer of extras are the ladies going to give it their all.

There is always a possibility this could happen I suppose and one I alluded to last night. However, I’m sure there will at least be some form of minimum service guarantee for those who like things just as they are now.

@Oldandbald  Yep, Bodyrotic has been the last man standing for a while now and as you say, very successful at understanding and satisfying the needs of their market. Good, astute management of all areas of operation should see the changes successfully bedded down (I had to say that) for all the many forms and tastes of both the clients and the ladies alike. 

You guys recon there will be a lot of ladies who will offer extras? I some how don’t feel that way though. It will be interesting to see who offers. 

1 hour ago, Submissive Punter said:

You guys recon there will be a lot of ladies who will offer extras? I some how don’t feel that way though. It will be interesting to see who offers. 

That is indeed a question that will soon be answered. To quote someone way more eloquent than me:

Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.' 

(Alfred Lord Tennyson)

By the way. Should you and I be talking?......lol

6 hours ago, Submissive Punter said:

I suspect very few ladies would dive in offering FS immediately but you can certainly start off with cheeky little extras initially and work your way down. 

• Like 2