Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, iftheshoefits said:

This is really tempting. I'm a punter who's never been to a shop / parlor of any kind. Just can't bring myself to it. Anyone in the same boat and how did you get over it?

I’m not in the same boat as you. I’m a regular at BR and have been for many years. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I’ve met many beautiful and caring ladies here. If you don’t feel like visiting establishments then no problem. It’s probably not something you need to overcome. Just enjoy what you like. 

• Haha 1
On 20/05/2018 at 11:12 PM, iftheshoefits said:

This is really tempting. I'm a punter who's never been to a shop / parlor of any kind. Just can't bring myself to it. Anyone in the same boat and how did you get over it?

I was the same.

However I was wayy too thirsty one night and just went.

Entrance is good. Receptionists are nice. Just go in and it's pretty normal. I still haven't broken my brothel virginity though lol.

1 hour ago, anonoob said:

I was the same.

However I was wayy too thirsty one night and just went.

Entrance is good. Receptionists are nice. Just go in and it's pretty normal. I still haven't broken my brothel virginity though lol.

But you are a punter, yes?

What stops you from going to RnT and brothels? 

11 minutes ago, iftheshoefits said:

But you are a punter, yes?

What stops you from going to RnT and brothels? 

I suppose I punt privately knowing what I'll receive. I don't always go randomly. One day I will, but it's not how I go about punting really.

Regardless,

Has anyone seen Audrey? I notice she pops on last minute lately

I’ve been going to Bodyrotic for many years, but over all that time I’ve never had a spa. It was suggested to me by an extremely lovely lady, so today I gave it a go and tacked on an extra half hour to ensure I got the full experience. The spa was filling with warm water when I arrived, and I lay back on the table for the normal sensual massage I enjoy so much. Then after another quick shower to remove the oil, we jumped into the spa, turned the jets on and had the best time together frolicking, slipping and sliding around in the warm, bubbling water. It was amazing and I loved it. It was a great way to end a fantastic appointment. In fact I think I’ll do it again next week. In case you’re wondering, this isn’t a paid advertisement. I just wanted to inform my fellow punters. There was an extra $10 charge for the spa, but I think it was well worth it.

2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ve been going to Bodyrotic for many years, but over all that time I’ve never had a spa. It was suggested to me by an extremely lovely lady, so today I gave it a go and tacked on an extra half hour to ensure I got the full experience.

I have had a number of pleasant times in a spa (although not at Bodyrotic). There was a time 10 or 12 years ago when I routinely booked a two hour session with spa with a busty blonde at Club 350 in Chatswood. But for the time in the Spa to work, you do need a lady that is prepared to "snuggle" together with you. It seems you found one.

Hey there guys haven’t been to body rotic for years but I’ll be back in town this weekend. If the current crop of girls any recommendations ? Thanks 

Gents, if you’re interested in this sort of thing, you’ll find that BR has been nominated in the 2018 AAIA under the Hall of Fame section. I think voting closes in October sometime. This isn’t a paid advert by the way (I wish it was). I’m just supporting the place I love to visit. 

It looks like Tessa has disappeared from the roster and moved on to other things. I’ll miss her a lot. She is a very sweet, sincere and desirable young lady who I’ve shared many happy times with. I wish her all the very best in whatever the future holds for her.

2 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

It looks like Tessa has disappeared from the roster and moved on to other things. I’ll miss her a lot. She is a very sweet, sincere and desirable young lady who I’ve shared many happy times with. I wish her all the very best in whatever the future holds for her.

I always wonder if the girls ever get to read this feedback.   Or if someone who can might pass it on.  For some reason still unknown to me I stopped seeing her.   She had been my favourite for a good while.    I always wanted to go back and say goodbye.   I have been grateful for your continued kind feedback in this forum.

I want to echo your words and add my own.  A lovely person,  a lovely manner and a practically perfect body.  I always felt lucky to be able to see her.  Thank you BR.

• Like 1

They read it . No doubt . Some appreciate the positive comments and some couldn't care less. I never had the pleasure of meeting Tessa . But I do believe you  Attila and Play doh balls are very good judges . 

• Like 1

So 2 of the hottest girls I have ever seen at BR are both on tomorrow. 

Violet and Verity. 

Im sure this would be a double that you would never forget. 

Just a shame I can't make it as this is a one in a million experience to kick of the new year . 

Good to see the ad on their website advertising for a cleaner.

I think it's a great idea as the girls shouldn't be expected to clean the rooms after each client as

personally I think they do enough.

Good move management▪️

@amos 

It’s a good idea for sure. I think it will help to ensure the showers are kept clean and fresh as this can take some time to do properly. A girl I see regularly always uses the same room and makes sure she has scrubbed it spotlessly before the start of her shift. This isn’t easy to do though, so a cleaner will be a great asset. I just hope they don’t walk in with the mop and vacuum while I’m on the table. Then again, I probably wouldn’t worry anyway.