Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I saw Monique for quite a while. She is a lovely lady. Beautiful and toned to perfection. Her boundaries are in line with the usual Bodyrotic rules. No extras.

Thank you man and does she allow touching of the breasts/bum? Im just being picky.

Thank you man and does she allow touching of the breasts/bum? Im just being picky.

That's standard for all the girls. Just go along and find out.

So a new Grace has arrived . My heart missed a few beats when I saw her name appear. But no she's not the Grace of old. Big shoes to fill.

Anyone who has seen Nina will know why we miss her , be seeing her for 4 years and she always was bright and happy gave so much more cheers best wishes 

Nina . I saw her a few times . She was ok but Grace was a totally different experience .

I saw Grace (the previous one) but never really hit it off with her. I enjoyed her bright personality, but strangely from a sensual aspect it was a non-event. It must just be me as everyone else seemed to love her.

The latest BR " Rush" option I think is a winner . $100 for 20 minutes with a stunning BR girl . No booking needed . Just walk in .

Question . What do the girls think as $50 is not a great cut . Perhaps designed to combat the ongoing cheap massage places that are taking over Sydney and no doubt other areas I think it is a good option for the client with a small budget but still looking for a 5 star experience .

Probably okay for those with a hair trigger too Amos. I'm afraid that I would just be warming up after 20 minutes. I like a long and slow build-up.

See there is a new girl, "Tori" on the roster. For those of us with long memories an association  with BR, that is one helluva name to live up to at BR

I never met Tori brainnbody and I've been a regular for a long time. She must have been quite special if she's still in your memory.

On a different note, it's tax refund time. My refund has been earmarked for a very delightful favourite of mine. All I need to do is actually organise an appointment, which is proving to be difficult as she's an exceedingly popular young lady.

If I'm not on crack I vaguely remember a slightly milfy English bird.  Details now escape me, will have to wrack my brain...

Someone please enlighten me on what kind of extras are available here.

Extra sexiness, extra sensuality, extra beautiful girls, extra nice rooms. Seriously though, don't expect anything that will require a condom. It's against their rules. Each girl has her own personal limit that you need to respect. My advice is to just go along, select one of the beautiful girls and find out for yourself.

Has anyone seen Tanya? Description is right up my alley (Eastern-European, Brunette, Grey Eyes). Curious. May end up taking one for the team. :)

Has anyone given miranda a shot? I've heard very little about her.

Tried for rush. Not bad

Didnt allow to tuch boobs as she mentioned not covered in rush ( not the case with others. They allow)

I did see a French girl a while back. One of my regulars made the booking for me and as I never made the arrangements myself, unfortunately I can’t remember her name. It may have been Jade. The girl I saw was relatively new at the time, but eager to please.

Does anyone know whatever became of Chelsea? Super tall brunette, gave one hell of a sexy massage. Seen a few girls at BR since she left, but none hold a candle to her.

Shame you didn't get her number. I always try that with the ones I really like. That way you can stay in touch if they leave

Yeah, I wish. She was there for quite a while after my last encounter with her, but I could never swing a visit there on a night she was on shift, then she disappeared.