Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Speaking of legends of BR - Crystal is back on the roster for the first time in a while. Back tonight in fact.

Wonder how long before she's back in their 'Top 10'

Shame you didn't get her number. I always try that with the ones I really like. That way you can stay in touch if they leave

I do that too but also find that they (and I'm referring to any WL in the industry)  also change numbers on a regular basis and unless you keep in regular contact then you miss out on getting the new number

Crystal will always be top of the list for me followed by Norwegian Dita, who hasn't been there for some time now.  I wonder where she went to?  Mind you, as I put some thought into it there was also Monique, Sienna, Jessica, Fiona, Tori, Jaimie and others whose names I've forgotten that would also jostle for top spot. 

Yep Spheroid. After Crystal (my all-time favourite) there was Jaime, Sienna (great in a double with Jaime) and Monique was sensational also. Of course the incomparable Nina was right at the very top. I had quite a thing for Pixie too. Lots of other wonderful ladies at present of course. I love them all.

Boys Chelsea went on to work at stiletto... one helluva ride in the sack

She has kids so I’m guessing she retired back up the coast

I tried few girls before but never stick with them until i saw Nina. Always booked her every time i visit. Too bad she is gone now :(

Could anyone recommend girls with similar tickle tackle skill like Nina ?

OMFG . Can't believe it has taken so long to discover the stunning Camilla . I saw her recently and as a long time BR regular she is a 10 .

Most definitely right up there with some of the all time greats .

• Like 1

Good for you . Camilla is outstanding . And I have spent time with the best at BR . Including Crystal, Jamie , Kimberly , Grace , Ava , and a couple of other glamours .

Having never been to Bodyrotic... the praise for the place amongst punters here seems so high! It's a bit out of my way... is there anyone here you'd say is truly unmissable if I drop by?

There are many unmissable girls there; someone for everyone. It’s best to discover that special girl for yourself. And I can confirm you will have lots of fun finding out.

Hi fellow punters. I’m new to bodyrotic and am very interested In the fantasy room. Has anyone done any “ bdsm related” Slave type situations? I feel super shy for asking. Is there anyone you guys recommend.