Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I see on the website there is a Jamie that has recently returned. Does anyone know if this is " The Jamie " from a few years back ?

There have been a few "Jaime's" Amos. The one you refer to is most definitely much loved and missed. This particular Jaime isn't her unfortunately. But nevertheless she does look to be very sweet. If she is half as good as the previous one then she will be well worth visiting.

Usually in the second hour the girl with help you with filling out your tax return or give you some financial advise . Or anything else you're too stupid to figure out.

Usually in the second hour the girl with help you with filling out your tax return or give you some financial advise . Or anything else you're too stupid to figure out.

Yep, Amos is correct. It's the H&R Bodyrotic Service for tax returns. And sometimes the girls will beat you with a rolled up towel if you misbehaved during the first hour.

Hi, I'm new to Bodyrotic. Any punters can tell me whether they have ever paid a girl extras to grind their pussy against your cock to achieve a happy ending?

I would not hesitate to do so if it was offered as an 'extra'.

No that would require a condom to be safe - and is therefore not allowed.

I've never met Savannah so can't comment about her.

Mate.. I would review, but I haven't seen her in a while and I wouldn't want to leave out all the good details. In short, of all the current br girls, nina is no.1 savannah comes in at a close second. I still have no idea how a 19 yr old can be that fkn good

I only saw Grace the once and didn't really hit it off. It must just be me. I think she is now Yvette Andrews, or something like that.

Hi PDB, how sure are you (or anyone) that Yvette Andrews is Grace? I only saw her once at BR and my memory of what she looked like is a bit different to the photos of Yvette ... would love to see Grace again!

Hi PDB, how sure are you (or anyone) that Yvette Andrews is Grace? I only saw her once at BR and my memory of what she looked like is a bit different to the photos of Yvette ... would love to see Grac

I've never had the pleasure of a rendezvous with Yvette Andrews so I can't confirm what you are asking Froyo. You may have to visit Yvette to satisfy your curiosity.

I'm hoping my fellow punters can indulge me. I have a penchant for pubic hair. A landing strip or neatly trimmed would suffice. Has anyone come across anyone at Bodyrotic who would fit this category?

I'm hoping my fellow punters can indulge me. I have a penchant for pubic hair. A landing strip or neatly trimmed would suffice. Has anyone come across anyone at Bodyrotic who would fit this category?

Monique used to have a very nice landing strip. I'm not sure if she still does as I haven't caught up with her since her recent return from a long break. She's a great lady and I saw her quite often.

Hey guys, just out of curiosity how much do you guys normally tip if you guys were given great service?

There's no magic formula. It's not necessary to tip at all if you don't want to and it's definitely not a poor reflection on you if you don't wish to do so. People have varied opinions on tipping. Some do and some don't. I'm sure the girls will accept your views whatever they may be. Personally I like to tip the girls I see regularly as I'm very fond of them and they spoil me. As to the amount, well that's between the girls and myself. If you want to tip then perhaps keep it reasonable and also ensure it's a genuine token of appreciation.