Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Perhaps make an appointment with Dakota. She is a natural and totally great lady.

Yess PDB! Spot on - Dakota is loads of fun! Also from the photos Zoe's look great too!

Really? Well she is a little different in a good way.In her own words " Im finding my way around this place at the moment " In the room she is very real , sexy if you like a bit of a tomboy. In saying that she has a beautiful flawless body in perfect proportion. Smart and entertaining but you need to take the lead

I hear what you are saying Amos. It's certainly great when the girls don't necessarily repeat the same formula each time. I suppose they will naturally tend to focus on what works best. But the top girls always seem to have many different qualities that they can bring in to play from time to time to keep the experience fresh and exciting.

One of the best non routine girls I ever met at BR was Grace. But as you know she is private

...ahhh Grace! Thanks for the reminder Amos, unfortunately I only saw her once. Pre BR she was with CMQ from memory. Do you know what name she is going by now?

I only saw Grace the once and didn't really hit it off. It must just be me. I think she is now Yvette Andrews, or something like that.

have been to bodyrotic a few times int he last few months and just wanted to ssay i had a great time with Skye at the end of last year and Jennifer who I caught up with earlier tonight.  Also saw Demi in between and was a bit meh.  

I see on the website there is a Jamie that has recently returned. Does anyone know if this is " The Jamie " from a few years back ?