Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

For what ?

To be clear no extras were involved. Somebody simply went of her way to make me extra comfortable and I walked out feeling on top of this world that I felt it justified an extra thank you. 

There's no magic formula. It's not necessary to tip at all if you don't want to and it's definitely not a poor reflection on you if you don't wish to do so. People have varied opinions on tipping. Some do and some don't. I'm sure the girls will accept your views whatever they may be. Personally I like to tip the girls I see regularly as I'm very fond of them and they spoil me. As to the amount, well that's between the girls and myself. If you want to tip then perhaps keep it reasonable and also ensure it's a genuine token of appreciation.

Well said PlayDohBalls

About extras?

I have been charged from nothing for touching, to $50 for touching down there, to $100 to  $150 for touching everywhere you might say.   I always ask.  This is apart from the "tip" which usually is about extras just happening with the flow.   I actually don't abuse the privilege, its just that its so much nicer not to be admonished for an accidental or instinctive touch, or even a spontaneous emotional kiss in response to nearness, and I am all for topping up the income, but my reading suggests that some patrons don't elect to pay for extras.  True?

The way you write and communicate Attila is most inspiring and impressive . I do wonder how many would understand the meaning of admonished although in context the smarter ones might . As for tips/ extras it's a grey area I'm sure

Go in and have a bit of respectable fun. Admonished or not :P 

Always be mindful of the girls boundaries and everyone is happy.

Thats my philosophy. 

About extras?

I have been charged from nothing for touching, to $50 for touching down there, to $100 to $150 for touching everywhere you might say. I always ask. This is apart from the "tip" which usually is about extras just happening with the flow. I actually don't abuse the privilege, its just that its so much nicer not to be admonished for an accidental or instinctive touch, or even a spontaneous emotional kiss in response to nearness, and I am all for topping up the income, but my reading suggests that some patrons don't elect to pay for extras. True?

It's an interesting subject you have raised Attila. Tips are quite distinct from extras. I tend to have an adverse opinion about extras. But that's just me and I'm by no means suggesting my opinion is the correct one. But I do worry about the potential for gradual price creep, plus the likeliehood of a diminished basic service, if extras become an accepted practice by all the girls. And running through a shopping list of extras in the room would spoil the spontaneity and the mood of the session for me. I've also read reviews about other establishments where extras seem to be getting out of hand and the punters aren't amused. I've been quoted extras a few times and declined. And I've never booked those girls again. So for me, I'll stick with my lovely regulars and continue tipping them.

Any first hand feedback on Tia? Her photos look fantastic and she has quite a bit of good feedback on the Bodyrotic website, but no reviews here which is a bit unusual.

It's an interesting subject you have raised Attila. Tips are quite distinct from extras. I tend to have an adverse opinion about extras. But that's just me and I'm by no means suggesting my opinion is the correct one. But I do worry about the potential for gradual price creep, plus the likeliehood of a diminished basic service, if extras become an accepted practice by all the girls. And running through a shopping list of extras in the room would spoil the spontaneity and the mood of the session for me. I've also read reviews about other establishments where extras seem to be getting out of hand and the punters aren't amused. I've been quoted extras a few times and declined. And I've never booked those girls again. So for me, I'll stick with my lovely regulars and continue tipping them.

Thanks PDB.   I think your comments are very helpful, and probably what I was after.  Just never sure about forking out large amounts of extra money.  I'm afraid you're probably right.

Extras is an interesting topic. 

Up until a few years ago it seemed that the very few girls who mentioned extras for the same level of service that many of the other girls provided didn't stay at BR very long.  I don't know if that was by their choice or BR management's choice. 

Extras now seem to be more common amongst many more of the girls than used to be the case and I get a bit confused about what is and isn't allowed nowadays and what's an extra and what isn't.  Thinking of some of the fun I had with some of the girls in times past that was considered normal service, phew. (I've been attending BR on and off for so long [about 27 years] I sometimes joke that I'm due for long service leave1) I can remember one young lady who wanted to be paid extra for a certain activity and although I politely refused she went ahead with it anyway and really seemed to enjoy herself.

Again, the atmosphere within the room can be tarnished if one has to go through a list of dos and don'ts.  Perhaps the girls could wear a coloured ribbon in their hair that would correspond to the services they do allow or will charge for!!!! Only joking.............although........!!!!!

I agree with PDB that a list of extras and bartering could spoil the atmosphere.

Or if you get to know 2 or 3 girls or even just 1 then once you develop that on going relationship no discussion is required . I love extras and each girl has a different level of service which makes it most interesting

Any first hand feedback on Tia? Her photos look fantastic and she has quite a bit of good feedback on the Bodyrotic website, but no reviews here which is a bit unusual.

Tia, my Mediterranean goddess (as I have so nicknamed her), has a new set of photos that leave nothing to the imagination. I havent had a moment to review her but she certainly is one of a handful of favourites of mine. She will leave you begging for more and relaxed at the same time. 

Absolutely. And if anyone wants to sell their pre-booked appointment to me then just get in touch.

Unfortunately I've been gazumped. She was quickly fully booked out JB. So it's tears all round for me.

Wow . Not surprised . The quick or the dead . Or perhaps next time the lucky one will succeed . And I hope that's you . Lol

Yep. I've really missed catching up with this lovely lady. So I'll try and head the stampede next time. You've been quiet for a while JB. Good to see you are back again.

I'm tempted to tell you she's a shocker and stay away. But that would just be selfish. Yep she is a very lovely lady indeed Stavro.