Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

What happened to Chelsea ? Her photos are up but she hasnt worked in ages.

Same here Spheroid. I actually haven't been able to catch up since her return and it's killing me. I'll keep trying though and with luck I'll get in before you next time - lol.

Saw jasmine for 45min session, which lasted about 30mins (this included shower time) then had to tip because I patted the kitten, not happy at all

Sorry to hear C4.

As a minimum I've never spent less than an hour with any of the girls. I don't think I could truly appreciate a session at Bodyrotic in such a short amount of time.

I could have someone had once told the clock starts once they've returned with oil in hand.

Sorry to hear C4.

As a minimum I've never spent less than an hour with any of the girls. I don't think I could truly appreciate a session at Bodyrotic in such a short amount of time.

I could have someone had once told the clock starts once they've returned with oil in hand.

The commencement of the clock has been raised and clarified here a while back. You're correct Stavrosarissa. Shower time at the start isn't included but the shower at the end is.

For those who have enjoyed the company of Nina as much as I have, you will be sad to know that she has moved on to a new phase in her life. I will miss her warm and caring nature immensely . She always gave so much of herself to ensure our pleasure. I wish her nothing but the best in the future with an abundance of joy and happiness that she absolutely deserves.

It's a shame that she has left suddenly and not done a 'final week.'  A farewell tour would have been in order for someone who worked so hard for so long and made such a contribution to the place.  

I hope she didn't leave on angry terms.

So has she gone to another massage place ?

She has left the industry I believe. Perhaps she may make fleeting appearances in the future. I can only hope.

It's a shame that she has left suddenly and not done a 'final week.' A farewell tour would have been in order for someone who worked so hard for so long and made such a contribution to the place.

I hope she didn't leave on angry terms.

I understand It was her decision entirely to move on and that she left under happy terms. And I agree that all those who appreciated her work ethic would have wanted to send her off in the style she deserves. She will be a hard act to follow.

I have never gone to a place like this before, as I usually frequent FS establishments. However, I passed by the other day, and the girls are absolutely gorgeous. Just wondering what the sessions are like? How much are you allowed to touch the girls? Is there absolutely no possibility of paying a nice tip and the girl providing a more full service?

Also, has anyone booked Valentina, the Spanish girl ? She has a gorgeous accent and absolutely luscious ass, was wanting to know what she's like in the room.

For those who have enjoyed the company of Nina as much as I have, you will be sad to know that she has moved on to a new phase in her life. I will miss her warm and caring nature immensely . She always gave so much of herself to ensure our pleasure. I wish her nothing but the best in the future with an abundance of joy and happiness that she absolutely deserves.

I just noticed today when looking her up on the roster

Absolutely shattered. Been seeing her since 2011. No words here mate.. but she deserves the best in her future endeavours. Bittersweet moment but will always remember the positive impact she has had on my life. A true star

I just noticed today when looking her up on the roster

Absolutely shattered. Been seeing her since 2011. No words here mate.. but she deserves the best in her future endeavours. Bittersweet moment but will always remember the positive impact she has had on my life. A true star

I have never gone to a place like this before, as I usually frequent FS establishments. However, I passed by the other day, and the girls are absolutely gorgeous. Just wondering what the sessions are like? How much are you allowed to touch the girls? Is there absolutely no possibility of paying a nice tip and the girl providing a more full service

Also, has anyone booked Valentina, the Spanish girl ? She has a gorgeous accent and absolutely luscious ass, was wanting to know what she's like in the room.

I've been coming here for years. You will find that each girl has her individual limits and you need to respect that. The business has a strict policy prohibiting anything that would require a condom (check their website). So you won't find FS type services here. But to be honest, you will find that it's not a problem as the girls more than make up for it in sensuality and teasing.

Jesus Christ guys, you've all gone a big fuckin floppy one like a family member just died. The girl that got paid to touch your cock now no longer works at this establishment. Get some perspective on life

A touch of reality.  And made me smile.

Jesus Christ guys, you've all gone a big fuckin floppy one like a family member just died. The girl that got paid to touch your cock now no longer works at this establishment. Get some perspective on life

Pales into insignificance too - thinking about recent events.   This is not grieving material - its fabulous wonderful news of her move on into her new life.  Drink up!

A touch of reality. And made me smile.

Pales into insignificance too - thinking about recent events. This is not grieving material - its fabulous wonderful news of her move on into her new life. Drink up!

Yep. I'm very happy for her too. I'll still miss her though.

Words of a man that hasn't met Nina.

Perspective is there. She was paid but she was also human. A rare find and a soul of energy, enthusiasm and a love for all things sexy.

Shes moved on. Bound to happen. Doesn't mean she shouldn't or won't be missed

So let me mourn in peace lol

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone has gone in to see Monique? What were her boundaries and what are the extras?

P.S. I know they might change from time to time, i just wanna get an idea of what they could be. Thanks!

Words of a man that hasn't met Nina.

Perspective is there. She was paid but she was also human. A rare find and a soul of energy, enthusiasm and a love for all things sexy.

Shes moved on. Bound to happen. Doesn't mean she shouldn't or won't be missed

So let me mourn in peace lol

Ahhhhhhh ahahahahaha

I've been to bodyrotic once and had a pretty good relaxing massage with odette.

However, I'm sucker for kissing and french kissing, sadly at the time, I was to nervous to ask but after reading some comments I realized that some girls offer extras.

Do you guys know of any girl that would consider offering french kissing and approximately how much would that cost?

I've never encountered it at Bodyrotic Dought. But then I've never sought it either. Looks like it's up to you to test the water.

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone has gone in to see Monique? What were her boundaries and what are the extras?

P.S. I know they might change from time to time, i just wanna get an idea of what they could be. Thanks!

I saw Monique for quite a while. She is a lovely lady. Beautiful and toned to perfection. Her boundaries are in line with the usual Bodyrotic rules. No extras.