Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Popped into Bodyrotic the other day without an appointment, hoping to see Yvette whose photos and profile looked pretty enticing.

Go through the intros which included Hunter and Brittany.  Hunter was drop dead gorgeous and for me it was lust at first sight.  Her intro was very engaging and i thought she was quite interesting as well as beautiful.  She said she was leaving BR in two weeks to head to the country, so I thought I would see her while I could.

Brittany too looked great and was very bubbly.  Receptionist comes to ask me my choice and when I said it was a toss up between Hunter and Brittany, she tells me that neither should have come out for an intro as they both had bookings and wouldnt be available for an hour and a half - I was not ina position to wait or come back.

Both girls disappeared off the roster and web page the next day - sooo disappointing.

(I ended up seeing Yvette isn that session, which I am sad to say was also disappointing). 

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, jackdaniels said:

Any Indians on the current roster? Have a recent fetish for them

Try Avalon!!

Dita the Norwegian was always my fav so sad she left. I was amazed no one ever mentioned her on this site or were they just like me and decided to keep her a secret. The last time I went there I spent an hour with Dhalia and she was pretty talented but didn't last there too long. Overall my success rate there has been Dita, skye, Dhalia and Summer, most of whom I had multiple visits with. There were 2 girls there that were complete duds and have gone since.  So far I score it a 4 out of 6. Whats that in percentages. 

9 hours ago, Mercury8 said:

Dita the Norwegian was always my fav so sad she left. I was amazed no one ever mentioned her on this site or were they just like me and decided to keep her a secret. The last time I went there I spent an hour with Dhalia and she was pretty talented but didn't last there too long. Overall my success rate there has been Dita, skye, Dhalia and Summer, most of whom I had multiple visits with. There were 2 girls there that were complete duds and have gone since.  So far I score it a 4 out of 6. Whats that in percentages. 

How do you define success rate?  Please don't answer this! 

Haha well failure is walking out of the place and thinking that was a waste of time and also thinking what better things you could have spent $250 on

On 11/03/2018 at 10:09 AM, Mercury8 said:

Haha well failure is walking out of the place and thinking that was a waste of time and also thinking what better things you could have spent $250 on

Damn kin right! 

Visited Bodyrotic while I was in Sydney for 2 days saw a girl called Tiffany she’s Canadian great massage wanted to see Alice who was number 1 in the top 10 but only for 30 mins was told as she was booked out I prefer longer bookings will come again next time I’m in Sydney

Dita was one of my all-time favourites.  We always had a good time in the room, especially when she produced her little toy!!1 She is sorely missed (along with Jaimie, Sienna and some others)

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:09 AM, PlayDohBalls said:

@spheroid333 

i guess you will be delighted to see her on the roster again.

Mr PDB, Is this the same Dita?

On 3/12/2018 at 10:22 PM, Andypandyt said:

Out of interest who were the duds?

Kathryn who had a few reviews ( 2 years back)  and a Eurasian chick I can't remember her name but she was like sexy nurse clinical but quite underwhelming, I think her name started with V or J (Maybe Jody)? but that was 2 years back also. Neither seemed to last long. Both finished up in 2016 and never heard of since. Overall I have to say BR is a worthwhile place to visit. 

yep Dita is back, like WTF did she read my post and go ok they miss me Ill come back, nobody mentioned her at all until last month, I thought she was long gone and living in some Norwegian fishing village. 

On 3/4/2018 at 10:21 PM, xiclarence said:

(I ended up seeing Yvette isn that session, which I am sad to say was also disappointing). 

Disappointing to hear this.

On 17/05/2018 at 11:58 PM, bigadr said:

Good news guys, crystal is back for 1 month. Go see her before she leaves

And I am out of town for one month - the Gods must hate me

• Sad 1

This is really tempting. I'm a punter who's never been to a shop / parlor of any kind. Just can't bring myself to it. Anyone in the same boat and how did you get over it?

7 hours ago, xiclarence said:

And I am out of town for one month - the Gods must hate me

You may be out of town, but I’m not. Lol