Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

She just retired and moved on to a relatively normal life as massage girls do

Most don't want to pull dicks forever

• Thanks 2

I'm overseas at moment but if she is the same lady who worked in NZ for a while then she's gold!  She said she would likely return to Bodyrotic when she left recently to go back to Oz. When I'm next over I will definitely book her but be good to know for sure. Pictures would help but not up yet.

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, amos said:

Although she doesn't appear on the roster?

Not only is she not on the roster, it seems she doesn’t even work there.....lol

Maybe just contact Dee the receptionist to enquire about any Indian girls. I’ll be there later this week and if I remember I’ll ask.

• Thanks 1

So what is it about Zoe that has me by the balls? She is the only lady that I have seen since I started punting nearly 30 years ago that has me wanting to see her again and again, and she is at a RnT venue not full service.

Only a few ladies over the years have been stored in the memory bank, a cutey in Perth who was a little older than me who as all class... Manami (Tokyo Melty Kiss) in Tokyo .. pure pleasure for 2 hours.  a cute blond in Melbourne in a spa ... but all of these ladies didn't have me wanting them again and again.

It is not that Zoe is the only lady at BR that I have seen either .. the highly rated Alice didn't really do it for me, a young Spanish lady Maree (no longer on the roster) she was great fun... but neither of them have me wanting a repeat performance like I do with Zoe.

Seen Zoe twice and looking forward to seeing her again hopefully soon, would so much love it if she worked a full service location as she is such a beautiful sexy young women who really knows how to turn you on and .........ahh to dream.

• Like 2

Khiara from this venue was for me one of best I've encountered in my punt career. She did come with great reviews from this site that led me to her. And the reviews were spot on. So hot and so sensual - she delivered an erotic massage.

Only the one meeting for me and I'm so disappointed that I couldn't have booked her in again at a time that would have worked for me before she retired (few years ago now).

• Like 3
On 20/07/2019 at 4:00 PM, amos said:

Any hot Indian girls working at BR ?

I’m afraid you’re out of luck. I checked today and there aren’t any Indian ladies working at BR at present. 

• Thanks 1

Taking a trip down memory lane but does anyone remember Claudia who used to work here about 5-6 years ago? Best I have seen at Bodyrotic, supermodel looks and knew how to please. She told me she was heading overseas back in mid 2014. No idea whether she is back or even remains in the industry.

14 hours ago, jackdaniels said:

She told me she was heading overseas back in mid 2014. No idea whether she is back or even remains in the industry.

Usually they need their 'overseas trip' to break up with them before they come back. Often to a different venue to avoid running into their 'overseas trip'.

@Submissive Punter 

Yeah. That would be fun. I’ve stripped in the waiting room a few times to give the lady a nude client day, but only while waiting for the lady I had an appointment with. That’s been fun, but not something I do often. It’s good to keep an element of surprise.

I would love to do that. Imagine being stripped naked and blindfold on. Than the ladies come in and choose if they woukd like to see you! Haha

That does sound hot. BTW has anyone seen Jennifer the recently returned French lady. Tall, beautiful, sensual and excellent. I'm planning a trip to Sydney soon and hoping she's the same Jennifer I saw often in Auckland.