Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Don't be shy . Just call them and ask . I'm sure as long as your expectations are reasonable you will enjoy the experience

Why else is the room there ?

Don't be shy . Just call them and ask . I'm sure as long as your expectations are reasonable you will enjoy the experience

Why else is the room there ?

Thank you for that:)

I have become much less of a regular here with increasing prices and the departures of such wonderful people as Nina, Grace, Crystal etc.

With many talented ladies leaving and price increases I wonder if the cost/benefit ratio has now shifted well away from good value for money.

Would be interested in amos' and PDB's opinions in particular as these gents are true BR connoisseurs. (noting amos' recent praise of Camilla). 

Hi all. You’re right about girls leaving.. Melody just left too.. boo. Anyone can recommend someone who has a similar massage style to hers? Appreciate it thanks

Alexi , Sabrina,Samantha & Dakota are probably the ones who have been there longest .

Sabrina & Alexi are still on the roster but they dont seem to have done any shifts for ages

Sam & Dakota are the only long serving ones who seem active any more,shame

I have become much less of a regular here with increasing prices and the departures of such wonderful people as Nina, Grace, Crystal etc.

With many talented ladies leaving and price increases I wonder if the cost/benefit ratio has now shifted well away from good value for money.

Would be interested in amos' and PDB's opinions in particular as these gents are true BR connoisseurs. (noting amos' recent praise of Camilla).

It certainly looks like Crystal has finished up. I’ve been one of her regular clients almost from the very time she commenced working at BR and I became extremely fond of her over that time. I’m very sad that I never had a chance to say farewell to her and I’ll miss her terribly. I wish her all the best that life can provide in the future and huge amounts of happiness in everything she does. If you by chance read this Crystal, I’ll miss you enormously beautiful girl.

It’s an unfortunate reality that all the girls will eventually move on to do other things, so cherish the good times you have with them while you can. Then hold all those good times in your memory when they leave and be happy for them.

It’s true that many legends have left over the years I’ve been visiting BR, as brainnbody has correctly mentioned. But don’t overlook the fact that there are many other lovely girls on the roster who have equally beautiful natures and are incredibly exciting to spend time with. BR seems to attract these type of lovely ladies. There’s someone for everyone.

Prices haven’t changed for a few years now and in my opinion are appropriate for the quality of service. I’ve never been asked for extras, which I believe is prevalent elsewhere. So I do think that given the lovely girls you will meet at BR it remains good value for your money. For me it’s perfect. While some of the superstars have moved on, it’s always wonderful to meet new ladies with whom I can build a happy and enjoyable rapport over time.

Well said and I have no doubt Crystal will read and appreciate your thoughts.

I too enjoyed some awesome times with a girl a few years back that I also miss but she moved on and has a new life.

Camilla is without a doubt one to see if you enjoy the erotic part of the massage

I think Play Doh Balls has said it all .

Thanks for your thoughts amos and PDB,appreciated.

Perhaps I'm just getting jaded and lazy, not willing to put in the effort and search out the likes of former "legends" as you so aptly put it. And yes, best wishes to all the lovely ladies.

Well it appears there is a most enjoyable challenge ahead of you brainnbody to discover your next legend. I’m sure you will achieve the goal.

On a final note brainnbody . I understand what you're saying re the legends at BR . And there have been a few I have met since 2006 .

Well on Friday I spent an hour with Charlize. Fucking WOW. She reminds me of a girl a few years back that I would see weekly and as soon as I saw her in the intro that was it .

Perfect to say the least . A gorgeous size 6 , toned , funny and as sexy as you will ever see.

She is already in my opinion a legend . Go see her .

But just remember this is an erotic massage place and that's why we go there . Cheers

On a final note brainnbody . Well on Friday I spent an hour with Charlize. Fucking WOW. She reminds me of a girl a few years back ...

Hey Amos, can you enlighten some of us old-time BR regulars who it is that Charlie’s reminds you of?

On a final note brainnbody . I understand what you're saying re the legends at BR . And there have been a few I have met since 2006 .

Well on Friday I spent an hour with Charlize. Fucking WOW. She reminds me of a girl a few years back that I would see weekly and as soon as I saw her in the intro that was it .

Perfect to say the least . A gorgeous size 6 , toned , funny and as sexy as you will ever see.

She is already in my opinion a legend . Go see her .

But just remember this is an erotic massage place and that's why we go there . Cheers

Her photos are now up on the website and she certainly looks stunning.

Went to BR just few hours ago. With no prior appointment. It was still early, so almost all of the girls were available. Was comparing between Charlize and Camilla after seeing them. Visually Charlize is definitely 5star. However, after reading so many positive reviews of Camilla, I decided to spend an hour with her.

First things first, she is old. And you can immediately tell that, when you touch her skin.

She has exceptional erotic massage & teasing skills, no doubt. She took time, went very slowly, with minimal use of oil. The HJ method was kind of unorthodox. I felt very relaxed after I blew the load.

One downside though, she said sucking her boobs is not included. It's an extra. This is the first time in BR, I heard something like this. Maybe I haven't been there enough times, but it was kind of dissapointing.

Apart from that awesome service.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Aw bugger, didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Crystal, what an absolutely gorgeous lady.  And soooo sexy too. Wishing her all the best and a big thank-you for the times we had together. xoxo

She would definitely be in the top 10 of Bodyrotic legends going right back to the Five Dock days along with Dita, Jessica, Joy, Jaime,  Fiona, Monique, Gemma, Sienna, to name but a few.

But time moves on and I'm sure some of the current ladies will become Bodyrotic legends too.

Went to BR just few hours ago. With no prior appointment. It was still early, so almost all of the girls were available. Was comparing between Charlize and Camilla after seeing them. Visually Charlize is definitely 5star. However, after reading so many positive reviews of Camilla, I decided to spend an hour with her.

First things first, she is old. And you can immediately tell that, when you touch her skin.

She has exceptional erotic massage & teasing skills, no doubt. She took time, went very slowly, with minimal use of oil. The HJ method was kind of unorthodox. I felt very relaxed after I blew the load.

One downside though, she said sucking her boobs is not included. It's an extra. This is the first time in BR, I heard something like this. Maybe I haven't been there enough times, but it was kind of dissapointing.

Apart from that awesome service.

Maybe you just weren't her type lol
  • Haha 1

Let’s not start heading down the “extra’s” path at BR. It would be the beginning of a slippery slope to mediocrity and an insult to the beautiful girls who work so hard to develop and maintain their clientele.

Maybe you just weren't her type lol

Definitely not! She repeated at least 3-4 times, "you are so young!"