Studio 466 - General Discussion Thread

Studio 466, South Melbourne :: 0436 400 950
Address: 466 City Rd, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Email | Website | 0436 400 950

Edited by AndyJ
Contact details updated. Reopening under new management.

This place is an old favourite for me but the standard of the girls has gone down recently IMO. Annoyingly if you hand over more than the price the girls won't give your change unless you ask.

They used to have a Japanese girl JoJo I think who only did massage; she was excellent but generally the girls are there to fuck and massage skills are a rare bonus.

As always ask the Mamasan for a recommendation. They know the girls and who is good at what.

I am dropping in there tomorrow to unload some dirty water so I will ask.

;)

As always ask the Mamasan for a recommendation. They know the girls and who is good at what.

Personally, I take a mamasan/papasan recommendation with a grain of salt. They are there to spread business to ensure that all the girls earn a living. She is not going to recommend the best girl to every customer, is she?

I would rather go by the reviews and posts on PP whenever possible.

Personally, I take a mamasan/papasan recommendation with a grain of salt. They are there to spread business to ensure that all the girls earn a living. She is not going to recommend the best girl to every customer, is she?

I would rather go by the reviews and posts on PP whenever possible.

Agreed. I forgot to mention that as I have been going there for years she has become very friendly towards me and always 'points me in the right direction' including having staged doubles where I have one Lady for an hour and the second comes in after 15 mins for a 30 min banging... :)

Went here in December and had a great time. The girl I had (was for a massage and R&T only) was in Melbourne for a week from Perth. I didnt feel like going the whole hog so the R&T was great, lots of oil, lots of rubbing, mutual touching and she was a bit of a squirter. She was Korean, wish I could recall her name but the service was A-Class. Will write a review in a bit. Recommended for sure.

Went here in December and had a great time. The girl I had (was for a massage and R&T only) was in Melbourne for a week from Perth. I didnt feel like going the whole hog so the R&T was great, lots of oil, lots of rubbing, mutual touching and she was a bit of a squirter. She was Korean, wish I could recall her name but the service was A-Class. Will write a review in a bit. Recommended for sure.

How much did you pay out of interest? Considering stopping by there myself for a bit of the same.

I have massaged the amazing rear end of lovely Julie (pretty Thai, lovely person) for a lengthy amount of time... : )

But have had no massages from ladies there. Had an excellent legit massage in the city.

Hi Guys

Drove past this place a few times- seeing quite a few mixed reviews here. Anybody been recently this month in feb? Any news

Hi Guys

Drove past this place a few times- seeing quite a few mixed reviews here. Anybody been recently this month in feb? Any news

Hi, I myself is quite a regular for this place and seemed to know quite something in there. I've just been there on last Wed Feb 20th. at night but it was a pre-booking I've done not a walk in.

What news you want to know? If I go, would usually be on Mon. Wed Thurs and sometime Sunday night. Just to let you know though that some girls are chosey though. There are some particular type and some particular nationality which the girl won't take a job for. Kind of find that annoying when they have this peekaboo wooden screen at the lounge to gaze through if they will accpet you or not before coming out for intro. The intros and the room are much better than the ones at Topes though.

Just to let you know though that some girls are chosey though. There are some particular type and some particular nationality which the girl won't take a job for. Kind of find that annoying when they have this peekaboo wooden screen at the lounge to gaze through if they will accpet you or not before coming out for intro. The intros and the room are much better than the ones at Topes though.

Hahaha... yes that annoys me too if they do that; doesn't happen often and when I asked the Mamasan Michelle about it she said some girls with very poor English aren't confident enough with farangs...

Have some cracker K Girls there at the moment and a genuine Japanese girl who works odd hours. Trying to catch up with her... :ph34r:

Thanks for the updates guys- much appreciated

the reviews recently seemed a bit luke warm

may give it a try over the weekend if i get the chance!

Has anyone else had problems getting their change at this place?

if you have to ask it upsets the whole tone of the booking.

Or is it just one girl ?

I always make sure I have exact change. The girls whoever always tend to act like oh, he he was waitingchange. If he says nothing I just shut up pretend I didn't realise.

I think it's not just one girl. AND.....also not just this place........

I think it's a much better practice to pay up front at the desk as this stops any hastle about change and stops the girl wandering off for 5 to 10 mins whilst your time is ticking away.

I discussed this with a friend of mine last night and he had the same problem at 466 with the same girl ---when does your time actually start at this place?

Does anybody know what happened to Fiona (I think she changed her name) . . . K Girl was there in January 2013 . . . . .? (shoulder length hair, skinny body, no tattoos and fake boobs)

Does anybody know what happened to Fiona (I think she changed her name) . . . K Girl was there in January 2013 . . . . .? (shoulder length hair, skinny body, no tattoos and fake boobs)

Hmmm... shoulder length hair, skinny body, no tattos and fake boobs - don't think I have ebver seen a K-Girl who looks like that. ;)

Bit like Crimestoppers looking for a Truck Driver described as late Forties, balding, blue singlet (now hi vis vest), stubbies and pot belly...

This shop used to be busy and have good selection of girls.

Service was also pretty good except hard to get kissing and no bbbj...but now not many reviews and I am told not very busy.

Maybe because a lot of the longtime girls are getting older and burnt out or maybe other asian shops offer better value for money?

Any thoughts ??

Hi pommysaint.

I was a regular at 466 for many years and still like to drop in but as you say the variety of ladies has gone down and they are mainly K-Girls now who are not allowed to provide the 'extras' that Tope Street and other venues are offering. I think Michelle's attitude is that it is better to keep within the Law and that is fair enough.

As with any product, shoppers vote with their feet and soon she will have to 'spice things up' to get business back up.

But still, I have many happy memories of times gone by at 466; let's hope it does pick up again.

I would love to run it; great location - reasonable building. Could be a goldmine again.

;)

Hey fatcat 50 you are right on the money....I would like to run it to.

One of the girls once asked me to try to buy 466 or another brothel and she would recruit the best girls and help me run it.