Studio 466 - General Discussion Thread

The last girl I booked turned out to

be absolutely heavenly. I didn't bother to do a review only because she was about to leave.

Tell me who was the hot girl you stay with. I really want to know. And which country she from.?

I used to love this place a few years back.But now everytime I've seen a girl there they all want me to come quick even if their pussy is dripping and eyes rolling in pleasure .It's like they have been instructed because they all give me the same line, 'this job not easy, get tired, have many client today'.I even saw a vietnamese girl there who was screaming her lungs out in pleasure(not fake) it was so loud punters were knocking on the walls adjacent to our room, when her phone suddenly rang, I briefly noticed it was a Chinese name, she left the room to talk to her 'daughter supposedly' at 3am and then barely made a noise when we proceeded to resume proceedings.My suspicion was her boyasan had told her to tone it down.I don't go there anymore.If a girl wants me to cum quickly I take it as an insult because I treat women like goddesses ahead of my own desires and in other shops most WL's say i'm a gentleman.BTW it's not a size thing either, some of the girls there are not exactly tight but give me the same line.I get the hint.Plenty of other places to spend your money.I recommend some of the outer suburb venues,cheaper,better service,friendly and genuine girls who are happy to have a nicely dressed, clean, non drinker, non smoker, fit gentleman.

I used to visit this place regularly years ago. The quality used to be outstanding. Maya was my favorite back then. What's the talent like these days?

What's the talent like these days?

There seems to be a regular turnover of girls at 466. Unfortunately some really great girls, such as Yuki, left recently.

Have stayed with a few times Maria, a cute young, Japanese girl. Pretty friendly and a good service. Can recommend her. She usually works Wednesday or Thursday days, but you would need to check.

Have been tempted by some others who are really pretty, such as Coco from Singapore, but have not tried them yet.

Can anyone update on the girls at 466?

Work pressure has kept me away for ages, but would like to explore again?

Yuki and Maria were fantastic!!!!!!!! Is Coco still there?

Very friendly lady on the phone. Spoke to me politely and gave me specific details about which girls are working when. A stark difference from the other Asian joints I've called up.

Just went here but all ladies were busy. Mamasan's kindness is out of this world. Not even my mum is this polite. Mamasan is damn hot too...if only I could have her

I saw Maria, Tuesday night. A Japanese 22 year old girl. Short, great tight body. Pretty nice time, would recommend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, so I really want to test this place out, I have tried several different establishments in the past 2 regular Brothels and 1 Asian brothel. What I noticed is that the White girls don't seem to mind me cumming as many times although this could be coincidence, all the Asians I fucked required me to pay extra for a 2nd shot. I am deeply annoyed by this as I feel ripped off. I am paying for the time after all. So is it the same here ? Do I only get 1 shot no matter how much time I payed for ? 

Has anyone tried the ‘sensual rubs’ here advertised on their website? I’m not after full service here as the girls are quite mediocre for the price. Also, does the same mamasan work here as earlier this year? Does she still wear a quipao lol

Are there any great girls at Studio 466 right now?

Haven't been back there since 2106 when I saw Yuki and Maria, two divine girls from Japan. 

I'll be back in the are next week. Can anyone recommend any girls?

There seems to be a regular turnover of girls at 466. Unfortunately some really great girls, such as Sarah, Mandy , BM left recently.

We used to visit 466 at least once a week greeted by many great WL , now a day , the quality at 466 drop badly , and one  thing that really piss me off is some WL  try to hide their face when they pass thru the intro lounge ,or don’t bother to show their face pass the curtain .

save you time and save money punt else where , there are a lot more WL to choose from and hip friendlier... try Candy club or Rainbow Dolls... I believe we a better off  .

On 09/05/2018 at 5:51 PM, randyman said:

Are there any great girls at Studio 466 right now?

Haven't been back there since 2106 when I saw Yuki and Maria, two divine girls from Japan. 

I'll be back in the are next week. Can anyone recommend any girls?

Maria still works there and is still divine.  She works Tuesdays and Fridays. 

On 13/09/2018 at 9:11 PM, PostiePie said:

There seems to be a regular turnover of girls at 466. Unfortunately some really great girls, such as Sarah, Mandy , BM left recently.

We used to visit 466 at least once a week greeted by many great WL , now a day , the quality at 466 drop badly , and one  thing that really piss me off is some WL  try to hide their face when they pass thru the intro lounge ,or don’t bother to show their face pass the curtain .

save you time and save money punt else where , there are a lot more WL to choose from and hip friendlier... try Candy club or Rainbow Dolls... I believe we a better off  .

HEY YO

Studio 466 used to be great about 15 years ago. When the all star line up of Stella, Brooklyn and Ebony were all working during the day. Used to love my lunch breaks as I was just working a few streets away.

Stella has the most amazing natural breasts I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. She moved around to Westminister under Misha name and then Southern Comfort....however I believe she has returned to Westminster. 

I believe Ebony was last spotted at Southern Comfort...but I dont know where she is now. Brooklyn has also gone MIA....any intel would be appreciated

I visited 466 twice this year...both based on reviews from here...the first one was the asian lady who has the big ass....while not up to daddymacs big ass requirements she was still decent. And I recently stayed with Brazilian Sherry or Sheryl not sure...she was a cute girl with a killer accent.

But the price range is a bit steep for my liking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Cuddles O'Reilly said:

whats the stats on this Maria girl? Is there a review?

Maria is a young japanese girl ,

around 22ish , petite and attract , good English , I had punt with her number of times . Provide good GFE , light lip kissing , enjoyed doggie alots , sometime she give a fake moan which kind of ruins the experience. Overall would give Maria 7.5 out of 10.

• Thanks 1
On 26/09/2018 at 1:02 AM, Cuddles O'Reilly said:

whats the stats on this Maria girl? Is there a review?

I'm reluctant to do a review.  She's a lovely girl and she's busy enough as it is.  I don't want to create a stampede.