Studio 466 - General Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, jboden123 said:

Most girls don't do FS, but anything else is up for discussion.

Looking for the easy way out are they?

8 minutes ago, daddymac said:

HEY YO

Am I missing something here?

So when I used to work in South Melb going back around 2008ish...I used to frequent 466 to play with Brooklyn, Ebony and the best natural breasts in Melb Stella...the price was the standard 120 buks for half.

Had great punts there...one memory was doing stella hard on the bed in the 1st room after the girls retreat....and the bed banging against the wafer thin wall...

My point is 120 for great FS times....but from what im reading the price is now around 400 and theres no FS?

I know im retired but Isnt that a rip off? Surely for that type of money your better off going to boardroom or gotham.

Right?

BR maybe, but definitely not GC, you can easily pay for a decent private at GC's prices with all the trimmings included too.

On 12/05/2023 at 3:02 PM, daddymac said:

HEY YO

Am I missing something here?

So when I used to work in South Melb going back around 2008ish...I used to frequent 466 to play with Brooklyn, Ebony and the best natural breasts in Melb Stella...the price was the standard 120 buks for half.

Had great punts there...one memory was doing stella hard on the bed in the 1st room after the girls retreat....and the bed banging against the wafer thin wall...

My point is 120 for great FS times....but from what im reading the price is now around 400 and theres no FS?

I know im retired but Isnt that a rip off? Surely for that type of money your better off going to boardroom or gotham.

Right?

it's the same shop but new management.

they went from an Asian brothel to now a semi-legal massage rnt. the girls are diverse, no longer just Asians.

if you go in, you can see the signs everywhere that says no sex is offered because they don't have a brothel license. but then you intro the girls, they all offer at least a HJ for a price (this current crop of girls at least), I posted a review when they first opened a while ago, scroll up to see it, I didn't get shit except talking to the girl but looks like they smarten up and figured out no bros gonna just go in and chat, don't matter how much of a simp he is. 

their girls are listed on frontpage.net.au

As for if it's a rip off or not. 

they offer a niche. young non-Asians that's willing to tug and suck. that's all. there's not that many around Melbourne.

Sure you can go to GC or Boardroom or better yet hire a private. But you most likely won't find some one as young as the ones in this place. 

This place is basically a massage shop that's opened in an old brothel then they pretend they are not a brothel. Mike Jone's hand is in this probably. 

Don't get me wrong, is it value for money? probably not, but if you want a barely legal non Asian and willing to pay for it? this is the place to go. 

This place is 140 club 2.0 but now it's probably should be called 400 club

On 22/07/2023 at 11:30 AM, jboden123 said:

Yes still in business. I cim a girl just the other day was fun but expensive

Thanks for that. It's just their Snapchat and updates have gone quiet, or maybe I am looking in the wrong spot? Where did you find out info about them? Thanks!

On 24/07/2023 at 9:37 AM, JohnnyT said:

Thanks for that. It's just their Snapchat and updates have gone quiet, or maybe I am looking in the wrong spot? Where did you find out info about them? Thanks!

They regularly post their roster on frontpage.net.au 

Walked past a couple of days ago, quite early mind u, and the front door does not look very inviting.  A far cry from the halcyon days.

2 hours ago, O'HIGGINS said:

Walked past a couple of days ago, quite early mind u, and the front door does not look very inviting.  A far cry from the halcyon days.

HEY YO

I drive past every day multiple times.

Looks dead...sad...dark....

Not the same as the ol days....some great pounding in that building lol

• Like 1
On 03/12/2023 at 11:15 PM, HbrKhna said:

Did they start Full service again ?

I could see there are now advertising as brothel instead of massage parlour 

This is reopening as a full service brothel, and from what I can see not as an Asian place.

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, AndyJ said:

This is reopening as a full service brothel, and from what I can see not as an Asian place.

Gather that from the prices geez, these are standard prices without the deluxe etc.   Light body touching hehe.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Brauninc said:

Gather that from the prices geez, these are standard prices without the deluxe etc.   Light body touching hehe.

Surely this is for 2 girls as its double the price.  

Then again, some guys pay this.

4 hours ago, Jeff6969 said:

Surely this is for 2 girls as its double the price.  

Then again, some guys pay this.

Not in this area.

• Haha 1

Anyone been recently.

A few girls advertising $100 blow and go's on Frontpage at the moment

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, HaveYouBeenHereBefore said:

Anyone been recently.

This is a desperate situation for this mob.  Nobody runs the sex industry better than the Asian providers.  And the reformed Duke massage shop opposite Candy Club are in for a world of pain as well.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, HaveYouBeenHereBefore said:

Anyone been recently.

has the frontpage site always been this bad? sounds amazing, non asian girls offering hundo bngs but my guess is it'd be CBJ, +$50 for bbbj, +$100 for cim if at all

9 hours ago, feistyweisstie said:

has the frontpage site always been this bad? sounds amazing, non asian girls offering hundo bngs but my guess is it'd be CBJ, +$50 for bbbj, +$100 for cim if at all

I'll take the $150 for a 10 minute bbbj over their previous $150+$50 for a massage and hj lol

• Like 2
On 28/03/2024 at 8:38 PM, HaveYouBeenHereBefore said:

Anyone been recently.

Frontpage? or do you mean the reverse. 

Miss the days when swingers/kinky people would post on craigslist and I could get a kinky fuck lot more easily. Some migrated to backpage but even that was shut down. 

Locanto is a sh1tshow with most ads asking for rewards. here is a response from Vicki68, says she is 48 but I bet she is 55
here you go
$140 15 mins
quickie no bj jusr sex
$180 half hour bj, finish with sex
$200 45 min full serv.
$230 hr
No anal or cim . Please be clean and showered (can use mine if needed)
Mutual oral and touching me is fine I get turned on by nipple and boob play. No blow and goes as I love sex and want to be pleasured just as much as you do. Sensual massage with ot without happy ending without is $100 for half hour or with $120 hand relief only .
I love a nice smelling man and I'm putty in your hand especially kissing my neck and sucking and licking my nipples. Mmmmmm

Another caller  Amberlea operating out of her car.

Bj $100 + $30 for cim
6:12 PM
Amberlea
I offer bjs only 15 mins cum once and I do car meets

Had to remind few of them about this thing called Brothels and some got offended.

Yes I mean Frontpage

On 05/04/2024 at 5:14 PM, HaveYouBeenHereBefore said:

Yes I mean Frontpage

Can you pls drop a link, Google seems to give my MS app's product page

Keen to know also if the girls offer a decent service at the prices listed!

For young Caucasian girls, seems too good to be true

• Like 1