Studio 466 - General Discussion Thread

It's open

Yes indeed it is :)

Went here a second time after my first misfire, waited in the front lounge area (there was another punter ahead of me). Sat down, waited a while and left after no one come up to me from reception.

A week later gave this place one last chance, glad that I did. Had a great time with a beautiful, sexy lady called Christine! Supposedly these South Melbourne Oriental bordellos skimp on your time, well a 30 minute punt here ended up being 50 minutes from the time I entered the shower to when I walked out the front door!

Heard that Mina/Maree had semi retired and was only doing regulars with prior bookings and not at 466 all of the time...she has looked burnt out for a long time...must have made her fortune by now

Bella?

Does anyone know where the thai girl, Bella went to work after 466? Have not seen her at 466 for over a year. She was a beautiful thai girl with tattoos on her back. Has anyone come across hr again?

hi, has anyone tried Kelly the korean student girl?

(wondering if is the same student elly, used to work in the 44a Red light shop.)

Haven't been here in many years but my favorite was an Indonesian girl called Maya. Anyone heard from her?

Bella?

Does anyone know where the thai girl, Bella went to work after 466? Have not seen her at 466 for over a year. She was a beautiful thai girl with tattoos on her back. Has anyone come across hr again?

She was amazing. Want to know what happened to her as well. Those tits were heaven.

what night was this? or what night does she work there?

what night was this? or what night does she work there?

booked gigi tonight

Who has stayed with a thai girl named Christine??? And who could tell me where i can find her now

because i believe she is using a different alias. Does anyone know what she goes by now???

Can someone tell me where Christine might be working now???

Is this establishment worth a visit? there isn't much written about it I drove past it the other day and it looked fucking tiny! any intel would be much appreciated

Is this establishment worth a visit? there isn't much written about it I drove past it the other day and it looked fucking tiny! any intel would be much appreciated

Have met hot girls there a few times, mostly on weekday afternoons.

It's close to the CBD, but parking has not been a problem: there are 2 hour spots across the road.

The outside looks small, but it goes back a long way and most of the rooms are upstairs.

It's neatly furnished and clean, with pictures of naked asian ladies on the walls. The papasan was friendly enough and straight forward about the girls and facilities.

The girls (all asian) ranged in looks from average to godesses. The last girl I booked turned out to

be absolutely heavenly. I didn't bother to do a review only because she was about to leave.

Agreed with above post. Most girls there are between 20-35 from my visits and are attractive.

One of the better places I have been too with all asian WL. You should give it a shot.

The standard of the ladies varies from ok to pretty hot. Reasonably clean and neat rooms. Never been cheated for time. There is an upstairs area so it looks smaller from outside than in fact it is. Can't say I have ever had a totally dud punt here and a few were really good.

They've also increase their night rate to $140 for 30min but only for basic service. I rather drive to a suburban brothel and pay $110 for similar quality WL with similar service. Nothing special at this place.

They've also increase their night rate to $140 for 30min but only for basic service. I rather drive to a suburban brothel and pay $110 for similar quality WL with similar service. Nothing special at this place.

Very true. I agree.