Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I have to agree Doodre55. I've never finished early with Lani. Always had a fantastic time with her and loved every second. She is such a nice girl and I've seen her often.

• Like 1

Got a question to ask.

At Bodyrotic: The $250 asking price for the hour - does it include the girl fully nude and at least a hand job? Or even a front body slide ?

Or does the girl of uiur choice shark you for another further $50-$80 extra for these really basic extras ?

Hey thanks mate...

And front bodyslide included for the standard entrance fee ?

Also, how much for the extra - touching her cat?

Fingers inside allowed ?

Hi chunky4me, all these options very much depend on the lady, and ymmv.. To answer your questions: generally yes, $0-$50, and sometimes..

I really would suggest you just go and find out for yourself, I have never had a bad experience at bodyrotic, and take heed of the positive reviews excellently posted here..

Thanks for the onfo, both you dragons.

If I book 1 hour at $250 standard fee and am physiologically able to, can I request ( and obliged by the lady ) to cum twice ( once early on and second at the end ) all inclusive ?

Anyone had the experience ? Or do most girls charge $50 extra for that ?

Thanks for the onfo, both you dragons.

If I book 1 hour at $250 standard fee and am physiologically able to, can I request ( and obliged by the lady ) to cum twice ( once early on and second at the end ) all inclusive ?

Anyone had the experience ? Or do most girls charge $50 extra for that ?

Twice I have asked with no problems and no $$ changing hands.

Cheers, Hoochieman...

I guess that's what the $250 "exorbitant" fee buys you....

It's all packaged up...and its for us punters to make the most value out of our own session.

Too often in the Asian Massage places, it's $50 for extras, and then another $30-$50 to cum twice or the girl tries to get out of it by saying her hand will get tired.

Greetings Chunky4me.

In reply to a few messages about certain girls at Bodyrotic, I would prefer to reply in an open forum. Hopefully this will be okay. Firstly let me say that BR is an incredible place - extremely clean, smart, upmarket and with fantastic management who ensure the place runs well (and it really does). The girls who work there are all class, and I mean that sincerely. They are beautiful, sexy, friendly and go out of their way to ensure your visit is memorable. I've been visiting for many years and would not want to go anywhere else. There is definitely nothing unsafe or unhygienic in the services provided. What you get is an exceptional erotic massage...not FS!   Each girl has her own personal boundaries and it is important to respect that of course. I would prefer not to comment specifically on the various girls. There are many great reviews to be found here and I think they are all accurate; so this should give you a good guide. I totally respect and admire the girls that I visit regularly. They are like dear friends and they pamper me unbelievably.

I think the best idea is to just visit yourself. I am sure you will find someone with whom you will feel comfortable and have a great time. Treat them with respect and you can't go wrong. If this sounds like a paid commercial then I assure you it isn't. I just think it's the best place you could ever want to visit.

Cheers and happy punting!

Agree totally with your comments.The whole place is like paradise.The girls are all stunning and yes once you get to know them they can be great fun.By far the best place I have ever been and no longer bother going anywhere else.

Thanks mates ! I'm getting all hyped up now - I usually go for the Cheapee Asian massages and I am wondering what I have been missing out all these years !

That, I shall, my friend ... But after reading so many reviews both on their site and on these forums....

I cannot decide which girl - very tough choice ... They r all gorgeous and will milk me dry of both cum and coin !

But perhaps the deciding factor will be the ones who will be willing to do a basic extra ( punter's hand action on the girl touching her vagina or even finger-in ) for a $50 tip.

I've compiled a list of candidates...

My short list: Crystal, Nina,Dakota, Dita, Ava, Anya, Lani or Khiara.

Now...Which of these hot ladies on the above shortlist will accept $50 for the extra to be performed on them (that I have just described above ) ??

Which one or ones will absolutely not allow her cat to be stroked for whatever money ?

Any punting brothers out there who have had any experience with any of them, care to comment ?

Mate I reckon you should stick with the cheap asian joints . The BR girls are too good for you .

I would say the girls are too good even for the price we pay. I often tip extra for nothing because of how much effort they put in for an amazing and personalised service

Mate I reckon you should stick with the cheap asian joints . The BR girls are too good for you .

I would say the girls are too good even for the price we pay. I often tip extra for nothing because of how much effort they put in for an amazing and personalised service

I agree entirely Doodre. The BR girls are special. I'm happy to tip just because I love their company and the way they look after me, not because I want anything extra.

I got the point now..! The BR GIRLS are all high quality and extra special and skilled in the art of pleasure beyond what a normal RnT is,,,, they redefine RnT with their body contact, simulated sex, dirty talk and moaning, and with that, you don't really need extras that take it into unsafe sex territory and quite oftentimes this is surprisingly better than a straight out FS session with an untrained WL outside.

I sincerely do apologise if I may have caused offence to anybody.

I am just so used to the extras for extras sake in the cut-throat Asian RnT game.

Also I had read that certain BR girls are willing to allow patting of their pleasure cat for a pineapple tip. Maybe its a case of some punters embellishing their stories.

Also I had read that certain BR girls are willing to allow patting of their pleasure cat for a pineapple tip. Maybe its a case of some punters embellishing their stories.

Best to find out for yourself Chunky as ymmv. From my experience it depends on your attitude and how you treat them. Go in with a demanding attitude and expecting all sorts of extras any you will likely get squat. Be respectful and you may have an amazing time not just a good time.

...Otherwise best to stick to the cheap Asian joints!

Crystal...no; Nina...no; Dakota...no; Lani....no

Probably none at all I think!

Crystal = Most likely a definite NO... You need to earn her trust / respect... And she will reward you a million times over.

Nina / Dakota / Lani = YMMV... 

Doodre, PDB, Michele - I share your sentiments regarding the quality and service of the masseuses.  My strategy is tip up front, expect nothing, and be pleasantly surprised by the service I receive...  Works 8/10 punts for me.  This is specifically in regards to 'new' masseuses, or ladies I have not had the pleasuring of seeing before.  If I don't like their service, I don't see them again...

I have my favourites that continue to WOW me time and time again! 

A word of WARNING re Lani. She is a time cheat!

Lani used to be one of my favourites along with some select favourite ladies.

After the initial wow factor wore off, I noticed my one hour massages would always end 10 min early and my 90 minutes massages would end 15 min early. I'm not talking about shower time - I'm talking dressed and out the door 10 - 15 min early! I drew her attention to the fact that we'd finished 15 min early one day. Her response = she prefers not to have bookings any longer than 1 hour as anything longer is too long! She ticks all the boxes in regards to young, sexy and playful. Time cheat me once = shame on you, time cheat me repeatedly = shame on me!

Other favourites will fill in the time with a hot towel / head massage / 'insert time filling activity here' etc. Lani has you out of the door after she's had her fun with you but well before time.

Ever noticed how popular masseuses like Khiara, Nina and Jaime are always running late? That's because they're not stealing your time and often going over. Food for thought...

In response to PlayDohBalls and Doodre,  I am please to hear that you've NOT shared my time-cheating experience.  It was something that I discreetly discussed at a later time with one of the receptionists that knows me well.  She said that you would have a quiet word with Lani, and it appears that it may have worked. 

I have no complaints in regards to her service otherwise.  It was just the repeated time-cheating that killed in for me.  She ticks all the boxes for in regards to looks, personality, service etc. 

In response to PlayDohBalls and Doodre, I am please to hear that you've NOT shared my time-cheating experience. It was something that I discreetly discussed at a later time with one of the receptionists that knows me well. She said that you would have a quiet word with Lani, and it appears that it may have worked.

I have no complaints in regards to her service otherwise. It was just the repeated time-cheating that killed in for me. She ticks all the boxes for in regards to looks, personality, service etc.

With these popular girls they can afford to be picky with their clientele- maybe you did something that turned HER off? Some girls have told me stories like this. Sorry to hear bond.