Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

Hmmmm......I wonder how much a chunky bloke would earn? Just joking Chunky.

without being unkind ,there is an old saying that refers to ability to ear "two bob on a troop ship",can't think why it comes to mind ?

So tomorrow I believe is Ava's last day . If you have been lucky enough to see her you will understand the lack of feedback as most who have known her at bodyrotic have kept her a tight secret. She is one of the most stunning women I have ever met and look forward to my time with her and Summer tomorrow. I wish you all the best for the future Ava and look forward to seeing you one last time. Cheers x

Cheers for sharing, Jellyballs, but I've merged this to the GDT as nothing in it was close to a review. Sometimes I take some consolation on the data from the template but most options in yours were chosen as "No", so I still have no idea what Ava did inside the room.

Sure . Whatever works for you AndyJ. Doesn't really concern me where it is or goes. What Ava did in the room is history now and for me she was totally charming . Like most of the girls I have met there . Cheers buddy

Some times I just can't help but shake my head at some of the reviews on the BR website. The latest is a total fucking cracker

Pixie.  I was so excited for a moment there.  Next week nothing.  I'm so lucky if you gave me a wallaby it wouldn't hop.

Pixie is indeed back Attila. She disappeared for only a very short time and then returned again just as quickly. And I couldn't be any happier. I love Pixie and can't wait to catch up with her!

Yes nude shifts are still on.And there could be one coming up very soon.!!!

Was this a lucky guess or does someone have some inside information?

I suspect Jellyballs and PlayDohBalls works for Bodyrotic.

Mate I wish I did work there. Nope - I can assure you I'm just a happy punter like the rest of us. I probably write so much about the place because I've never visited anywhere else and love all my favourite girls there. As for nude shifts, I think I've ever chanced upon two of them. I prefer to greet the girls in their lingerie to be honest.

Ditto. Sorry Oreos. Wrong in both cases. But if a job opportunity came up I would most certainly take it. Any offers ?

And yes.Some weeks I spend more time at BR than I do at work so it does feel like a job and an awesome one at that.lol

I tried my best to give up punting, but the thought of a BR massage drew me back. I have an actual addiction, I'm sure.

In any case, I saw Coco after picking her from a two girl line up. The other girl was stunning but far too curt for my tastes. Can't remember her name I'm afraid.

Coco is a Japanese babe and she gives a great massage. Her finishing technique is also right out of the Nina play book. Suffice it to say amazing.

I'll do a full review sometime later.