Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

JD no ,but one of my regulars told me to try her as she is very sexy!

I've now seen her. Wow what a dynamite I couldn't keep up for most of the session.

Stop by the other day and noticed a few name changes.

Decided to go with summer who has a amazing body but for some reason I kind of wished I went with the newbie Mackenzie.

Would anyone have a review of jade I was hoping to see her today!!

Don't waste your time with Jade, she wants money just to touch, I'm not talking about the female bits, just in general. It was a dud punt for me. It was nearly a year ago, so hopefully things have changed. I always respect the girls there and ask if I can touch them. In the 13 years I have been going to bodyrotic, never been asked to pay to touch just in general, so in one way that is a good record. She is a smoking hot girl with a great body, I guess we didn't click. Good luck.

Stop by the other day and noticed a few name changes.

Decided to go with summer who has a amazing body but for some reason I kind of wished I went with the newbie Mackenzie.

How was Summer?

Saw Emily a couple of weeks ago cause everyone else was busy. Great body and rack (photos are definitely true) good massage and body slide, asked for an extra $100 for touching down under. Would see again if only one available but would try others first when there is a choice.

Looking forward to my first time at Bodyrotic this weekend.

Arianna has caught my attention and I was wondering if anyone had any advice.

Keep checking the roster on th BR website to see when she is working. She is a beautiful, sexy girl with a lovely beaming smile and a great personality.

Has anyone any idea what happened to Pixie?  I would love to see her again, wherever, whatever.   Desperate, even.  :)

She knows my PP name.

• Like 1

Has anyone any idea what happened to Pixie? I would love to see her again, wherever, whatever. Desperate, even. :)

She knows my PP name.

If you get a lead would love to know as well! ?

• Like 1

Guys it has been requested that in this specific case of a couple of the girls at Bodyerotic not to keep linking old and new names due to some safety issues. Thanks.

Best to keep hush so that we can keep our favourite girls safely ON the roster! Knowing Pix, she is having a magical time, wherever she is.

Hi, has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Giselle or Samira? I'm passing through Sydney on business next week and want to make a booking. Tough choosing between these 2 stunners.

Hi, has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Giselle or Samira? I'm passing through Sydney on business next week and want to make a booking. Tough choosing between these 2 stunners.

I haven't seen Giselle but I have seen Samira. It was a while ago and was good fun.

Are the pics of Samira on the website accurate?

All BR's photos of their girls from my experience are 100% genuine. That is one aspect I respect about them.

I don't really think there's any negative aspects at BR at all . Really compared to the other similar or should I say sub standard establishments in Sydney it's a no brainier ?

All BR's photos of their girls from my experience are 100% genuine. That is one aspect I respect about them.

I know they are always genuine, sometimes they are slightly outdated especially if a girl has worked there for a while. I.e hair colour, dress sizes etc.