Bodyrotic - General Discussion Thread

I'would definitely take nude introductions every time, but I'd almost like the lady to put some lingerie back on and start the session with a slow striptease!

That sounds funny, but I know just what you mean and tend to agree.

I am sure if you ask the lady to do that medragon she would be only too happy to oblige

I did say almost.. Are they even doing nude shifts anymore?

You might have to wait for a conscience vote in parliament on that one, not least a nation wide referendum !

:P  :D

I caught a nude shift yesterday morning. And the receptionist didn't join in unfortunately.

Come on Dee - why not join all the fun? And on the same topic, what about you Sophie?

The mind boggles JB,I think if Sophie were to join in people might be truly aghast!

As for Dee,well that's a very welcome thought

;-)

Ha ha,AP ,yes that would be a sight!

Have caught a nude shift or two & I think they're great,like the idea of us boys stripping off as well,that would be funny ,if both the clients and the girls were all starkers and Dee was the only one with her clothes on!

You lot are getting a bit carried away here.lol . But Dee is rather hot and the day she starts offering erotic massage I reckon the line at the door will be long . If only :)

And I'd like to include Maddie the receptionist in the nude shifts too. She's definitely a very hot girl.

Now you're talking . Maddie is to die for . I would love a double with her and Danni :) Now PDB you need to stop right now. To many awesome scenarios being created here :)

Now you're talking . Maddie is to die for . I would love a double with her and Danni :) Now PDB you need to stop right now. To many awesome scenarios being created here :)

Not wrong JB ,a pretty awesome scenario!

;-)

I don't think either Dee or Maddie would be overly impressed with all these suggestions JB, as flattering as they are.

There's been some comment on the review on Brandi about the potential for us punters to be deluded.

I imagine we would probably be deluded if we think the girls enjoy the sessions as much as we do. Of course there are those who genuinely enjoy their work, but on the whole I would imagine we are just tolerated.

All the more reason to treat the girls with the respect due to them and use some basic punting etiquette when we spend time with them.

Yes nude shifts are still on.And there could be one coming up very soon.!!!

Was this a lucky guess or does someone have some inside information?

PDB ,

There's been some comment on the review on Brandi about the potential for us punters to be deluded.

I imagine we would probably be deluded if we think the girls enjoy the sessions as much as we do. Of course there are those who genuinely enjoy their work, but on the whole I would imagine we are just tolerated.

All the more reason to treat the girls with the respect due to them and use some basic punting etiquette when we spend time with them.

PDB,it is a great truth of which you speak mon ami.

Some years ago ,one of the all time great BR girls ,confided to me "I hate what I do" ,to meet her in an intro ,to see her even reasonably regularly one would never have thought it ,but that was her truth & she was utterly feted by all.

PDB, very true...it's almost the equivalent of some of the blokes in the biz being gay for pay...you couldn't think of a more vile job but the money is good, so you tolerate.

Hmmmm......I wonder how much a chunky bloke would earn? Just joking Chunky. ?